Sport & Fitness Theme for Gyms & Fitness clubs

Themeforest Sport & Fitness Theme for Gyms & Fitness clubs WordPress Theme

Download Sport & Fitness Theme for Gyms & Fitness clubs WordPress Theme

Download Sport & Fitness Theme for Gyms & Fitness clubs WordPress Theme








Have a gym, sport club or fitness center or are you a personal trainer? If so, this theme will fit you like a glove.




Unique features:




  • Show the gym events in a calendar.

  • Tariff table creator

  • Show the gym timetables in a timetable ticker

  • Show the gym trainers in a specialized trainer page.

  • Show the gym activities neatly grouped together.



A gym is a special place with special needs, and for that reason it’s necessary to show your special requirements on the site easily and beautifully.



Fitness and sport fans will benefit from the easy setup and seamless integration of the colors with your corporate colors and logos.



Other Features includes



Responsive Layout


The theme adapts accross devices.






Layerslider included


Layerslider is included in the theme allowing you full control over your slideshows. Now you can control your slideshows “Like a BOSS”.




Available in any color


Set the colors with a color picker for full control and compliance with your color scheme.




Easy peazy timetables


Our Timetable manager will let you set timetables and excersize rosters with ease. for unlimited activities and will enable you to link to the trainers of that activities





Updates




09 September 2014 version 1.4


  • ADD – Support for WordPress 4.0

  • Add -Layerslider update.




18 April version 1.3.1


  • ADD – Support for WordPRess 3.9

  • Add – better handling for the timeticker funciton.




28 Sept 2013 version 1.1


  • ADD – Woocommerce support and woocommerce sidebar support

  • ADD – Page template with activities activated.

  • ADD – Page template with feedback activated.

  • ADD – Page template with activities and feedback

  • FIX – Bugfix for the activities & tariffs shortcode

  • FIX – International language and character support for the timetables

  • FIX – tariff creator bug, showing error when there’s no content




14 Okt 2013 version 1.2


  • ADD – Show all activities together in one timetable

  • ADD – Times of timetables follow the time format set in the theme options

  • ADD – Improved time algorithm for drawing the timetable.

  • FIX – Cirillic support translation and timetable components.

  • FIX – Bugfix for “Invalid argument supplied for foreach()




Download Sport & Fitness Theme for Gyms & Fitness clubs WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. I have attempted to upload my logo and even the demo logo, neither are showing up on the site when I save the settings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also trying to change the front content banners, originally there was three in the demo and I need 4. I created a fourth one and it is not showing up on my front page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Curbano


    Thanks for reaching out.


    If you make contact to my personal assistance line we provide assistance on this. You can contact me through my profile page here (bottom right) or my support page


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i dont have the menu “apperances” ? How can i fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi niklandstorfer.


    I replied to your email.


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am having issues aligning a small image arrow (inserted from a media file) in between words in the text. I wasnt having trouble when I used a different theme but the image is either aligning above the text or below but not centered between the two words. Is there a custom formatting code I need to be adding?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi curbano


    If you make contact to my personal assistance line we provide assistance on this. You can contact me through my profile page here (bottom right) or my support page here


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just curious before I buy.. as I like the set up of the site, do you provide demo content to get things started?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also, one more question.. Can the times on the times calendar NOT be military time format?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi studio805


    Thanks for the message.


    The demo content is included.


    The times for the calendar is completely customizable the way that you want it to display.


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I know how to change the banner image and set a default header image, I was just wondering if there is an option to have a standard page without a header image at all?
    Cheers
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi concepthub


    If you make contact to my personal assistance line we provide assistance on this. You can contact me through my profile page here (bottom right) or my support page here


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s compatible with wp 4.5?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi THere


    The theme is compatible with Wordpress 4.5


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this theme. Does the upcoming events and daily classes on homepage update automatically or manually?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day.


    Thanks for the message.


    The classes and events update daily according to the schedule that you added for them.


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Just bought and installed, but only sample pages is in the pages. section. Is there a way to have all pages and content show as the theme preview did?

    ReplyDelete
  18. The help files will show you how to import content and set up your theme


    http://assets.cro.ma/sport/

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  19. @curbano did you get a fix?? I am having the same issues where I cannot upload the logo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have read in these comments there may be a file permissions issue with the logo upload… pls suggest what can be done to overcome this issue.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. @curbano anda @Rob_Strickland Im having the same issue with the logo. Is there a solution?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning.


    I just replied to your email.


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I posted three events on the Sports theme, and the events page show the date I created the event and then READ MORE. Can I get that section to show the event date instead? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi rachel.


    The help file will show you how to setup the calendars to show calendars beautifully.


    http://assets.cro.ma/sport

    Regards


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  25. Every time I try to install the layer slider, I am getting this error: Download failed. Unauthorized PLEASE ADVISE – Fixed it.. just downloaded it directly.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Studio805


    Thanks for reaching out,


    This looks like a out of memory error.


    If you reach out to my support page i can quickly get this solved for you.


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://themeforest.net/item/sport-fitness-theme-for-gyms-fitness-clubs/5511464/support

    ReplyDelete
  28. I’m missing the Front page carousel in the widgets.. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi muisillustraties.


    THanks for reaching out.


    if you make contact on my support section i can surely assist.


    http://cro.ma/?page_id=327

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cant Update any Sites. is it working with newest WP Version ? I also have newest Visual Composer installed… still no changes

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good afternoon.


    Thanks for reaching out.


    The theme is compatible with the latest versions of WordPress.


    if you have trouble feel free to reach out to me on the support forums and i’ll assist in troubleshooting.


    http://cro.ma/?page_id=327

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello i see, your Last Update was on 10 September 2014 is this true?

    ReplyDelete
  33. HI Varan.


    Thanks for reaching out.


    That is correct.


    10 Sept 2014 to be correct.


    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  34. I’ve bought this theme but I can’t install it as it says the style.css stylesheet is missing. I have noticed you haven’t updated the theme for a while, so could that be an issue with the latest version of Wordpress 4.8? Thanks to come back to me on this. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme