Simple | Fullscreen Responsive Koken Theme

Themeforest Simple | Fullscreen Responsive Koken Theme CMS Themes Theme

Download Simple | Fullscreen Responsive Koken Theme CMS Themes Theme

Download Simple | Fullscreen Responsive Koken Theme CMS Themes Theme

Important!


DO NOT buy this theme in this time, it is NOT support some features in the latest version of koken currently, and I have no time to update it now.

Very Simple Thing for Koken


Very Simple Thing aim at somebody loves simple way to show their projects based on Koken.

Koken(http://www.koken.me) is a free system designed for photographers, designers, and creative DIYs to publish independent websites of their work.

Features



  • 100% responsive

  • Retina ready image features, automatic image replacement for retina devices Fullscreen layout

  • Full screen and clean design make audience focus on the artwork or article

  • Easy to manage the full screen slideshow on landing page

  • Easy to custom color scheme in admin panel



Customize



You can use Koken admin panel to setup features of the theme, for advanced user, you could find readable .scss files included in folder.

Update


September 2013 – Initial Release

Support


Just write me a comment and I’ll be happy to help!

Important!


It must be used with Koken, not for Wordpress, check your host can use Koken before you buy it!

Download Simple | Fullscreen Responsive Koken Theme CMS Themes Theme

Comments

  1. Nice theme – well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was 6 months ago. Now that Koken has been updated, your theme is broken. Do you plan to update it so that it works again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    It is a beautiful theme.
    When I upload the zip file to my website I get this mention: Stylesheet is missing. Do you know why?
    Best regards,
    Laquintha

    ReplyDelete
  4. __MACOSX Stylesheet is missing.
    documentation Stylesheet is missing.
    simple Stylesheet is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for reply so lately, could you give me some screenshot like the directory tree or koken’s admin panel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there anyway you could add Background music without 3rd party scripts also Social Media icons ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Social Media Icons would make this even better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The thing i dislike about this theme is when I click a picture, it opens with the width of the screen, which works really, really bad for portrait pictures. I’d prefer opening the lightbox by default.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just to let anybody know: This isnt working with koken anymore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sliiice,
    I’ve seen your work on Themeforest theme “very simple thing” (http://koken.sliiice.com/content/)
    I read the feedback: http://themeforest.net/item/simple-fullscreen-responsive-koken-theme/5500718/comments not know if this topic is updated or has some problems with the current version of Koken 0.13
    I would also like to ask whether you plan keep it updated regularly or have other issues for posting.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just purchased it, can you please update it, i cant make any settings on it inside the new koken!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey guys,
    I’ve purchased this Theme so time ago and I truly Love it.
    The are some issues and bugs and options that could be easy added or fixed, but so far I haven’t had any majors problems with it.


    I’m hoping that Creator will eventually find some time to work on it, to improve something that is already great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme