SIMPLE - Easy Parallax Retina WordPress Theme

Themeforest SIMPLE - Easy Parallax Retina WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download SIMPLE - Easy Parallax Retina WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download SIMPLE - Easy Parallax Retina WordPress Theme WordPress Theme




Simple, as the name says, is a very easy to use creative WordPress theme with both single page and multiple page layout. Theme features parallax, animated contents and Retina Display optimization on a perfectly responsive layout.


Layout is built with Bootstrap, fully responsive and optimized for all devices. We have fully tested it on iPhone 5, iPad 4, S3 android and Windows Phone.







Testimonials from buyers of HTML5 version





Best features:



  • Very simple & easy to use creative one page theme.

  • Trendy flat style design with selected metro colors.

  • Responsive & Retina Ready layout.

  • Stellar parallax layers with optimized mobile view.

  • Animated Elements & Content Blocks, supports more than 50 animation effects. See animation effects preview here

  • Touch optimized & draggable Carousel.

  • Filterable Portfolio with Expanding preview as well as Lightbox view.

  • Expanding portfolio preview panel supports image sliders, video, youtube, vimeo etc.

  • Portfolio lightbox supports images, video from youtube and vimeo.

  • Flickr Integrated dynamic image grid featuring live Flickr Feed.

  • Twitter Integrated with latest API compatibility.

  • Perfectly responsive, mobile optimized layout powered by Bootstrap 2.3.2

  • Fully tested on major mobile devices including iPhone 4S & 5, iPad 3, iPad 4 with Retina Display, Galaxy S3 on Android, Windows Phone.


Dedicated Support:


Dear buyers, for support on our themes please contact our developers via our Support System website



Image Credits:


Live preview images are from Flickr profile of Fotuwe, CubaGallery as well as Vonderauvisuals.
We are not distributing these images via download pack. We have placeholder images for each instance.

Template Credits



Copyright© 2015 Designova, All rights reserved.
.
.
A premium quality template from Designova

Download SIMPLE - Easy Parallax Retina WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. proactiefmarketingJuly 22, 2017 at 12:19 PM

    Dear Designova,
    Please answer Mephisto84’s question on here so the rest of us paying plebs can also get the fix…. I bought this template on thursday last week it’s monday and my deadline is up and I’m still struggling I had to install it with 3.6 wordpress to get it working and then upgrade to 3.8 …and still no team photos addable or removable …I’ve asked on twitter and on your support WHAT VERSION OF WORDPRESS DOES THIS TEMPLATE FULLY FUNCTION IN ? and still no answer #Frustrated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, for all support queries please use our support system http://designova.net/support.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. On mobile all images are appearing and then disappearing. When i check through inspect element, i noticed that all images are beeing added @2x at end of the image.. Why is this happening.. This is very annoying and i don’t find any settings to disable them. We can add 2x to all the images right?


    link: www.igenero.com


    I tried checking your support link. It redirects me to http://tickets.queryloops.com/ which is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,


    If you are not able to use the support system, please contact us through our mail: wordpress@designova.net


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got an error message in WordPress: “Current theme needs Simple-Shortcodes Plugin to work properly.”
    Where can I find that plugin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,


    Please find the required plugins in the download pack. If you have any confusion please contact us through our support system: http://designova.net/support.html


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your support system is not working. Tried several times to create an account, log and it always come with error messages.
    I’m creating a website with SIMPLE theme and now I got surprised as it is not showing the txt and effects I added there.
    The purchase is on my wife’s account…


    Pls need support asap!


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even the header disappear….

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,


    Please send us an email to wordpress@designova.net


    Also specify the purchase code in the mail so that we can verify it.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just sent it. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,


    Sorry, yet we haven’t received any mail from you.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just sent again now…

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,


    We have replied for your message.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just got your email asking to log into your support system that is not working for me…...


    As I mentioned before I tried to register and log but it always come with a error message.
    Than you told to email you. I did.


    Can’t you provide a solution for that?


    If not I please advise and I’ll make a decision.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,


    Please check the mail now.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Any solution? Still waiting…

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,


    Please do follow up only through the mail.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. PRE PURCHASE question: In the theme demo (http://designova.net/themes/wordpress/simple/) there’s a big white bar in the header – no navigation, nothing. Is this normal?


    Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/O348BLy.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,


    There is no such an issue. Please check it on some other browser or device.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay, I figured it out. I’ve got an screen resolution of 2560×1440 and the white bar appears when the browser window gets wider than 1900px. So there IS an issue (depending on screen resolution)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,


    We have fixed the issue in live preview. We will update the theme soon. Thanks for reporting this issue.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great, thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there we have both launched a ticket and emailed you – we are having big problems with the animations, please respond urgently!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,


    Your ticket has been processed. Please do the follow up in the support system.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. Same here, the parallax is causing big troubles it aint working, is it about the shortcodes plugin cause it never got updated? wrote an ticket but no answer yet

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi,


    There is no pending tickets for the theme SIMPLE. Please provide the ticket ID or URL. We will check it.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  27. ok, i got an answer just didnt receive an email notification my mistake guys. Thx for support

    ReplyDelete
  28. unfortunatly i didnt receive an answer till now Ticket ID is: 1649

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi,


    Your ticket has been processed. Please do the follow up on the support system.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  30. Is there any documentation to help me build this? How can I load the demo data? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi,


    We have included the documentation in the pack. Please contact us through our support system, if you have any confusion regarding our theme: http://designova.net/support.html


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello, i have bought the template simple and i cant configured. Many problems, the parallax don’t work, i cant upload the logos.
    Is there a new version from this template?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Please use our support system: http://designova.net/support.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. i send a email yesterday.
    Subject: Problems
    Email Address: matheuszica@planoe.com.br
    Created: 11/29/2016 07:46
    Priority: Urgent

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi,


    Your ticket has been processed.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment