Serendipity - A Premium Tumblr Theme
Serendipity theme is a minimalistic, fashionable and multipurpose tumblr theme. While designing and developing this theme our main goal was to keep the layout uncluttered and user friendly.
Features
Social Links – There are eight accessible social networking links in this theme. Enter your ID and you’re good to go!
Google Web Font Support – This theme uses open source fonts from Google.
Disqus Commenting System – Add your Disqus Site Shortname in the options to enable comments for your site. Click here to register for a Disqus site account.
Google Analytics ID – Google Analytics tracking built into the theme, all you need to do is add your site ID to this option.
Logo or Avatar – Upload an image that represents your profile picture or your logo related to your blog.
Background (Cover Photo) – Upload an image to be used as the header’s background. Keep in mind that the image area is only 300×300 so size your cover photo accordingly.
Options – The custom options lets you change your desirable font and background color the reason behind this is because the theme should have a consistent look although you can implement your custom CSS.
Version Log
V1.1
Fixed Answer Posts
Fixed Padding Issues
Nice theme, good luck with sales Taher!
ReplyDeleteGreat theme!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteGreat theme Taher! Keep rocking!
ReplyDeleteWhen I go to copy and paste this into my theme editor in tumblr, it shows nothing but code once updated… why could this be?
ReplyDeleteYou’re probably missing one of the tags in the code. Make sure you select all of the code and copy paste it again properly and “Update Preview”.
ReplyDeleteI’ve copied and pasted all of the code, and updated preview and saved and it’s not showing up.
ReplyDeleteMake sure you delete your old theme code first and then copy paste it.
ReplyDeleteI have, and it’s still not showing up.
ReplyDeletehttp://themeforest.net/user/kellogstaher – Scroll down to the Contact box and message me. I’ll help you.
ReplyDeleteHi – I’m having the same problem as NatalieAricia… any tips?
ReplyDeleteYou need to open the .html file in a HTML Editor where you can actually see the code. Contact me via message box.
ReplyDeleteHi I received the html file for this code and I opened it in Safari and selected all. Then I pasted that into the Edit html section, but its not at all working. What am I doing wrong?
ReplyDelete