Metric - Responsive E-mail Template Marketing

Themeforest Metric - Responsive E-mail Template Marketing

Download Metric - Responsive E-mail Template Marketing

Download Metric - Responsive E-mail Template Marketing

video demo template builder




template builder 2.0




video demo template builder




KEY FEATURE





  • Responsive Email Template in 25 different modules ( view demo )

  • Compatible with MailBuild Builder, MailChimp and CampaignMonitor , Freshmail

  • MailBuild Builder Access ( New Template Builder v2.0 )

  • Unlimited Layouts

  • Unlimited Drag & Drop modular.

  • Add & Delete modules


  • Save your created template to Dashboard and edit later as long as you want.

  • Export to Desktop as Responsive HTML, MailChimp , CampaignMonitor

  • Send a Template Directly to your MailChimp Account

  • Editable text content with WYSIWYG editor

  • Unlimited Pick Colour scheme and changes on the real time.

  • Replace , Delete , Insert image URL or Upload your image to your images library ( keep your images on cloud ) and access your image in every working on Builder

  • Customize radius , add , delete , show / hide button

  • Change , Delete or Add Background Image on modules

  • Works on every major email clients.

  • Browser Compatible

  • Clean Design and Comment Code

  • Premium Template

  • CSS inline style

  • Well Document

  • include PSD , and Unicode Character entities




Template Builder and compatibility




MailBuild's template builder
MailChimp compatible template
CampaignMonitor compatible template
FreshMail compatible template




MailBuilds allows you create email templates easily and can also create templates that are compatible with MailChimp , CampaignMonitor , Freshmail and more…..





Responsive Email Template




Download Font : Roboto



This template is a newsletter template for work on every major email clients. It work well with any kind of email service provider ( iContact, Benchmark Email, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or Constant Contact) . Make your campaign mail and email marketing memorable with good design and colorful. This would be good for your marketing strategies and This will help you to promote your online business worldwide.




If you like this template you may also like




Multimail - Responsive Email Set + MailBuild Online - Newsletters Email Templates
Multimail | Responsive Email Template Set

Star-full
Star-full
Star-full
Star-full
Star-half



Ferio - Responsive Email + MailBuild Online - Newsletters Email Templates
Ferio | Responsive Email Template

Star-full
Star-full
Star-full
Star-full
Star-half



other responsive email template







Necessary capabilities for you


With capabilities repeatable , drag and drop. make more flexibility to use. you can easily make newsletter to match your needs. with easy layout editable , it helps you work faster and easier. all these work well with MailChimp and Campaignmonitor.
you can import this template to MailChimp , Campaingmonitor and change all images and text without HTML edit.



MailChimp
campaignmonitor



  • Android

  • AOL Mail

  • Apple Mail

  • Eudora

  • Foxmail

  • GMail

  • Hotmail

  • IncrediMail

  • iPad

  • iPhone 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

  • KMail

  • Lotus Notus 8

  • Lotus Notus 8.5

  • Mozilla Thunderbird

  • Opera Mail

  • Outlook 2002

  • Outlook 2003

  • Outlook 2007

  • Outlook 2010

  • Outlook 2011

  • Outlook 2013

  • Sparrow

  • Spicebird

  • Yahoo Mail

  • Window Phone




Browser Compatible:



Need help!




Flag Counter

Download Metric - Responsive E-mail Template Marketing

Comments

  1. Hello, you are changing bugs and leaving previously detected ones in the ones you are sending me, can u pls sort this out? It is impossible to use the full potential of a templeate if every time you use a layout it has some bug, and also it has on the footer, so noone can send it….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    Please send me your screenshot via pakpum.investor@gmail.com


    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello akedodee,


    What code is needed to have metric as responsive newsletter? Because i tried to read from smartphones but it s not responsive. Could you help me with this issue? In the beggining it has this code:


    <style type=”text/css”>


    /* Resets: see reset.css for details */


    etc..


    should i include this? Is this the responsive? i am using Joomla 2.5 and Acymail with HTML code.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for purchasing my template


    Some Client mail not support responsive
    Learn more
    http://www.campaignmonitor.com/guides/mobile/

    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akedodee,pls review again my templates for campaign monitor, still bugs on layout 5, all colors. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,


    Please send me your screenshot I will check it what happen
    via pakpum.investor@gmail.com


    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Pakpum, can i chage the color of BOX CONTENT TOP LEFT (LAYOUT-3) and IMAGE SMALL BOTTOM LEFT (LAYOUT-3) and customize it easily on the editing tool of campaing monitor? Pls, see the link http://imgur.com/ddW7XMq

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,


    The CampaignMonitor not have feature for change color in editor
    But it can change image however you maybe need to change color in html editor such as Adobe dreamweaver


    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a template for RSS with Mailchimp. How could your template works in a RSS campaign?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Thank you for your question


    RSS FEED need to merge tag of MailChimp
    Please learn more
    http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/rss-to-email-merge-tag-cheatsheet/

    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Akedodee, thank you for your reply. Yes I got it, but I was thinking how to merge the Mailchimp Tags with your templates. How it is possible?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,


    I can help you by you can send me your template and I will add it for you


    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just bought your template now. I’m sending a privet email now

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,


    You can send me your email template via pakpum.investor@gmail.com by creating from templateBuilder and export as MailChimp file


    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  15. How come when I import it into Mailchimp, when I start up a campaign and add the template I imported – I cant move any of the widgets up or down? I have to go back to the template builder and re make one every time, is there a better process for this?? Was hoping to import it all and then I can move everything around in mail chimp…

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for purchasing my template


    You can use MailChimp file in package that you download from Themeforest for drag and drop in MailChimp editor

    I have a video example show you
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNlj01Syi3c&list=UUfRdwcZCjI3CFVPqo5bGwqg



    Best regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, there is an error downloading TemplateBuilder.


    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rookieap/domains/rookieapp.com/public_html/TemplateBuilder/index.php on line 304

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for purchasing my template


    I am looking for a solution for this problem. It may be problem with API of Envato


    Sorry for the inconvenience


    Best Regards, akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello,


    I fix it already you can use templatebuilder again


    Best Regards,
    Akedoee

    ReplyDelete
  20. avast detected trojan on Your website bro.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for your report


    I have checked my website already via https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.rookieapp.com/livepreview/metric/


    For security, you may be scan your pc if it presence of viruses and trojans and remove it.


    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, your template is not working on 120 dpi screens. Do you have an update in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for purchasing my template


    Do you mean mobile screen?
    Please send me your screenshot via pakpm.investor@gmail.com. I’ll check it what happened.


    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your email is not working…
    <pakpm.investor@gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.167.27]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient’s email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6596 ib10si30526879wjb.144 – gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I apologize for my mistake.
    Contact me via pakpum.investor@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi could I use it to create newsletter that will be sent by outlook (from 2007 to 2013) ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello, there!


    I’m not recommend you for sending the outlook from 2007 to 2013 because the outlook is’not pretty good for sending the newsletters. It will add some tags that is what you do not want within HTML as cause of displaying wrong.


    I recommend you to use an email marketing service provider such as MailChimp ,CampaignMonitor etc.


    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want to create a new emailformat via http://www.rookieapp.com/TemplateBuilder/ but after filling in my purchase code it says: Forbidden. You don’t have permission to access /TemplateBuilder/ on this server. How can we solve this?

    ReplyDelete
  29. You can access to MailBuild online ( my Template Builder 2.0 ) for using this template set, by enter your purchase code at http://mailbuild.rookiewebstudio.com/ and follow this step.


    This is a demo this template http://mailbuild.rookiewebstudio.com/build?demo=Multimail


    1 . signup and login




    2. click template store button




    3. finding a template that you purchased and click put purchase code




    4. you will see popup and enter your purchase code




    5. submit for unlock this template.



    6. After you put your purchase code. You will get available template by clicking ” Create Template ” button



    Here, you will see your purchased template.


    7. Hover your mouse on a template and click ” create template ” button.



    How to build email template by MailBuilds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpXD990wI04


    Sent Directly to MailChimp with MailBuilds Builder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD7_c8gM5Qk


    MailChimp file included in package download from Themeforest and import to MailChimp web. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLmZTjivimE


    Best Regards,
    Akedodee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme