Mars - Responsive Admin Bootstrap 3 Template HTML
Themeforest Mars - Responsive Admin Bootstrap 3 Template HTML

You will find an incredible attention to details in my template which is based on latest Bootstrap 3 framework and is 100% responsive, works on mobile phones, tablets and desktops. Great for your web application as well.
Check out my other awesome themes
Just check out the live preview and you will see what I mean
Just purchased and downloaded this. Great work! It does appear there are some things in the live preview that are not in the downloaded files. For example, on the table example, the preview has paging, search field, etc… The version I purchased does not contain those.
ReplyDeleteHi there, thanks for your kind words, everything you see on admin is there included in the downloaded file, the table with a paging is inside a data tables file, it is activated in a JavaScript with a call to .datatables method, those files are inside of the HTML folder in your download zip.
ReplyDeleteYou can email me and I can assist you if you have issues
Ah, you are correct. Was looking at tables.html. Thanks for quick response. Again, really good work.
ReplyDeleteYou need to make this as a wordpress admin dashboard, I would buy it if you did.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteGreat looking theme but a little poor in features. Are you planning to update this theme?
Regards
Hi, yeah I am working on adding more features.
ReplyDeleteAnd when these changes can be done? I wait for it before buy.
ReplyDeleteRegards
How do I change the colors after downloading? I read the docs and searched through all CSS and LESS files for any color settings, but found none.
ReplyDeleteHi there, contact me via email tamik@soziev.com and I will explain to you
ReplyDeleteHow can i download the update version?
ReplyDeleteHi there, its under review by themeforest, you should get an email right after it gets approved.
ReplyDeleteis there a modal function?
ReplyDeletehow to open and close modals?
Hi there, sure it has a modal function, just like bootstrap 3 one, you can read docs here: http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#modals
ReplyDeleteI love this template. Like other people commented, if it had a few more features I’d definitely buy it.
ReplyDeleteCon la regular license se podrá cambiar el logo? y la hoja de estilo “css”? están incluidos todos los iconos, etc…? gracias. Buen trabajo.
ReplyDeleteWith Regular license may change the logo? and stylesheet “css”? includes all icons, etc …? Thank you. Good job.
Hi, yes the regular license will include stylesheets, all the icons and logo.
ReplyDeleteHe comprado la regular license, pero no encuentro el archivo que hace referencia a las url de los iconos. Gracias.
ReplyDeleteI bought the Regular license, but can not find the file that refers to the url of the icons. Thank you.
Hi there, those icons are in folder /html/assets/fonts – it is an icon font, you can learn more about it here: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
ReplyDeleteSe podría realizar submenús de tercer nivel en el menú principal? gracias
ReplyDeleteGran trabajo.
You could make three-level submenus in the main menu? thanks.
Great job.
Hi Osetin! Great theme!
ReplyDeleteCan you separate the bootstrap css files of the css mars admin? It seems to me that the theme styles and the bootstrap are all together in a single file, is that right?
Thanks1
Hi there, those are compiled files built for a faster site loading, you can find the original “separated” files in the folder called “less”
ReplyDeleteWill this theme include a “timeline” page and maybe some email template?
ReplyDeleteAlso, maybe you can help me but on the left sidebar, it would be really nice if when I expand a different submenu, the other ones collapse. Or if the sidebar remained visible when you scroll down using bootstrap affix.
Hi, yep, timeline and email are on my list, I am currently working on a profile page and then will start to work on the email template
ReplyDeleteHi Osetin is there an ETA for these new features?
ReplyDeleteIf I buy this. Can you support me fixed sidebar and also support scollable sidebar navigation. Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi my friend, those features are on my list so stay tuned Next time you can just email me directly at tamik@soziev.com.
ReplyDeletehey there, great theme! but the alert/notification does not seem to be closing when i press the “x”...please help…
ReplyDeleteCould you please email me so I can send you a description on how to implement it.
ReplyDeleteHi Osetin, thanks, will email you on tamik@soziev.com
ReplyDeletethanks, just replied you with a fix
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteDoes this come with login page as well? Also I am planning to use Highcharts JS for charting (http://www.highcharts.com/). Do you think that would be a problem ?
Thank you!!
Hi, yes it comes with a login page: http://mars.pinsupreme.com/login.html
ReplyDeleteSure if you follow highcharts docs you can set them up.
awesome theme…
ReplyDeleteBearing in mind I am not an experienced web programmer it has been fairly easy to customise so far for my site, which is great… just struggling with a couple of things…
Is it possible to make the drop down menu on the left hand navigation bar persistant (i.e. when you refresh the page using php_self )the bar stays open?
Also is it possible so that the color settings applied from the color settings pullout applies to all pages and is persistant, so that when you go back to that page the colours etc stay as you set them? This doesn’t seem to be happening for me right now?
Hi there my friend, thank you for your kind words and for your purchase I am glad you like it
ReplyDeleteDo you want each of the sub-menu elements to be always open or just the one which has a selected child link?
What do you mean by “Color settings pullout” ?
Please contact me directly at tamik@soziev.com so I can easier assist you
You should take a while to update your info.html file, it’s outdated in terms of which scripts/css/fonts should be included.
ReplyDeleteOther than that, congratulations and thanks for selling this!
Also, there are several missing JS scripts
ReplyDelete{ ‘jquery.visible.min.js’, ‘jquery.isotope.min.js’, ‘jquery.scrollUp.min.js’ }
What do you mean missing? I don’t even use those scripts
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteNice theme !
But it seems like you directly edited Bootstrap less files, so how can we update bootstrap ?
Thanks
You don’t, including the original boootstrap files and having an modified version will result in lots of duplicate rules and slow browser rendering, also don’t forget about a css rule count limit on older browsers. What is a reason you want to update Bootstrap?
ReplyDeleteHum, I guess if you create a separate LESS file with the redefines, LESS will just merge rules/properties and it won’t result to more rules.
ReplyDeleteAnd keeping an up to date version of bootstrap seems legitimate, there is a lot of improvements in Bootstrap since 3.0.0 : https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/releases