Filoxenia - Responsive Hosting HTML Template
Themeforest Filoxenia - Responsive Hosting HTML Template HTML Template
Filoxenia is a responsive HTML template, best suited for Web Hosting websites. It’s based on Zurb Foundation 5.
Features
- Clean Design
- Fully Responsive
- 13 HTML Files
- 4 Color Schemes Available (Red, Blue, Green, Orange)
- Even more color schemes using SASS
- Working AJAX working contact form (with instant form validation)
- 450+ icons
- Pricing tables
- Zurb Foundation
- Font Awesome
- Magnific Popup
- FitVids.js
- FastClick
- Modernizr
- Respond.js
- Google Fonts: Open Sans, Raleway
- Supports all major browsers (IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari)
Pages included
- Home
- Features
- Plans
- About
- Support
- Blog
- Contact
- Privacy Policy
- Terms of Service
- Signup
- Login
- Forgot Password
- 404 Error
Image Credits:
- http://photodune.net/item/server/2392898/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnseb/3425464/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/timdorr/41186909/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/torkildr/3462606643/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/torkildr/3462607995/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/torkildr/3462607995/
- http://photodune.net/item/discussing-project/5893676/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/8260117875/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/7706264712/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/6689741705/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/8245632244/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/6241020467/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/6426608875/
Changelog
Version 2.0
- Added dropdown menu support
- Added AJAX working contact form
- Added “Privacy Policy” page
- Added “Terms of Service” page
- Added blog post with video support
- Added SASS files
- Updated to Foundation 5.4
- Updated to Font Awesome 4.2
- Improved tablet support
- Improved documentation
- Small bug fixes & improvements
Version 1.0 (17/9/13)
- First Release
Hi,
ReplyDeleteGreat template! I am having difficulty getting the dropdown menus to work. I have copied the code as suggested in the foundation documentation for the top bar but still no luck. I’m sure I will eventually work it out but do you have any info on the issue here? Thanks!
Hey,
ReplyDeleteSorry about that. It’s a known issue. Please email me using this contact form, so I can email you back the fix.
with the help of this template i would like to create a new similar website.
ReplyDeletecould you let me know if you do adjustment to this theme?
info@hemoh.com
Sent you an email.
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteIs there any plans to support WHMCS?
Love the theme btw! =)
I’m actually working on this and it’ll probably be in the next version.
ReplyDeleteOh, any ETA yet?
ReplyDeleteI hope next month, but can’t promised anything yet
ReplyDeleteOh, ok! Looking forward to it anyway! =)
ReplyDeleteDoes it have any support for ClientExec? Also does the contact form work?
ReplyDeleteNope, it doesn’t support ClientExec. The contact form will work with the update that I’ll submit this week.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for a fast response, I look forward to purchasing from you!
ReplyDelete