Diet & Nutrition Health Center - Responsive HTML5
Themeforest Diet & Nutrition Health Center - Responsive HTML5 HTML Template
Diet & Nutrition Health Center is a clean, modern Responsive HTML5 Template suitable for any businesses that are in the following / related domains: Diet, Nutrition, Dietitian, Health , Wellness, Sport & Fitness, Weight Loss and Weight Loss Programs and for Clinics/Centers that offer these kind of Services.
Many Useful Elements
Cross browser compatible – tested in IE 8,9; Firefox; Safari; Chrome and Opera.
This template requires at least localhost server to test or run.
Documentation Included
http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Cabin
http://photodune.net/
Overview
Diet & Nutrition Health Center is a clean, modern Responsive HTML5 Template suitable for any businesses that are in the following / related domains: Diet, Nutrition, Dietitian, Health , Wellness, Sport & Fitness, Weight Loss and Weight Loss Programs and for Clinics/Centers that offer these kind of Services.
The Template is 100% Responsive & Retina Display Ready and is guaranteed to have a great appearance on all devices, on large desktop screens and on tablets and mobiles as well.
Diet & Nutrition Health Center HTML Template is great for SEO also. The HTML was thought and coded after Seo Best Practices. It’s valided by W3C validator and the code will be successfully crawled and indexed by search engines.
Main Features
- Fresh Modern Design
- Fully Responsive Design (Works nicely on Mobile (e.g. Apple iPhone, Android Smartphone), Tablet (e.g. Apple iPad 2-3rd, mini), Desktop Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE 7+))
- HTML5 and CSS3 Design based on Bootstrap
- Retina Display Ready
- Full Width Homepage Custom Slider with Blur Effect (iOS7 Blur Effect)
- Custom Carousel in Footer Area
- Social Media Ready – Facebook Box , Facebook Like, Twitter, Pinterest and Google + buttons included
- 14 HTML Templates
- Home Page Template
- Diet & Nutrition Services Page Template
- Before / After Page Template
- Our Team Page Template (with custom lightbox)
- Recipes Book Page Template
- Recipes Book List Page
- Recipes Book Details Page
- Pages
- Programs & Pricing Page Template
- Health Blog – Blog Page Template
- Health Blog – Blog List Page
- Health Blog – Blog Post Details Page
- Corporate Programs Page Template
- Shortcodes
- 404 Page
- Contact
- Request a consultation Page Template
- Where you can find us Page Template
- PSD Sprite with all the Icons Used
- Buttons
- Icons
- Lists
- Highlight Texts
- Pricing Tables
- Breadcrumbs
- Pagination
- Animations
- Custom Lightbox
- Filtering
- Widgets – Sidebar
- Menu
- Slider Widget
- Recipes Widget
- Facebook Like Box Widget.
- Custom Text Widget
- Blog Categories Widget
- Blog Search Widget
- Blog Tag Cloud Widget
- Widgets – Header / Footer
- Banner / Ad – 460×70 size
- Call us Widgets
- Social Media Widget
- Content Widgets
- Homepage
- Slider Widget
- Blog Widget Box
- Search Widget Box
- Testimonial Widget Box
- Content Pages
- Galleries & Videos
- Homepage
Font used :
http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Cabin
Images (not included) :
http://photodune.net/
Resources :
- jQuery v.1.9.1
- Bootstrap v2.3.2
- PrettyPhoto
- Owl Carousel
- Bootstrap rating input
- gMap for V3 Google Maps API
Editing Help…
ReplyDeleteCan anyone tell me exactly how to add/replace images and change fonts. I asked AA-Team support, but they wouldn’t help me… just indicated that this is a html editor.
Hi. I have the wordpress theme and would like to ask few questions:
ReplyDeleteWhere can I get support for wordpress theme bought trough your site (not themeforest), I registered there on support forum but it asks for License Code* which is obviously for the people bought it from evanto.
I need .po file for translation
Thanks!
p.s. BTW great theme and well documented
Hello,
ReplyDeletePlease email us at aa.teamdeveloper@gmail.com.
Regards,
Alexandra I.
sometimes the background image on the slide does not appear when I refresh the page in chrome, this is a problem
ReplyDeleteMobile menu doesn’t work on a Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android)
ReplyDeleteThanks
Where’s the wordpress version that everybody wants? You’ve made a fantastic template in HTML and the rubbish one in wordpress, will you be making this specific one for wordpress soon? We would purchase if so.
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteI purchase this item and I try to load it on my Wordpress account.
However, an error message appears:
Missing style.css.
Theme installation is impossible
What can I do?
Thanks
Please make sure you’re installing the theme package, not the whole package downloaded from themeforest.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Alexandra I.
I see that you purchased the HTML version, not the wordpress theme, if you want the wordpress theme, please purchase it.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Alexandra I.
Thanks Alexandra, I have a doubt I made a mistake: I bought the 15$ item. Is it possible to install it on wordpress?
ReplyDeleteSo this is the problem…I made a mistake…
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to purchase the wordpress theme by paying the difference?
Sorry we cannot offer you this kind of deal.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Alexandra I.
I would like to purchase this theme. However, while entering my Visa card information below mentioned error is occuring.
ReplyDeleteThis credit card has been refused by the bank that issued it. For details on why your card was refused, please contact your credit card issuer’s Customer Service department. Please enter a different card.
I have tried it with 2 different cards but the problem is same with the HDFC and SBI Debit card as well.
Regards,
Rukmani
Plsz reply
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteSorry cannot help you with this, please contact envato support.
Regards,
Alexandra I.
Very nice work.;
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Alexandra I.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteplease advise i would like to purchase this theme. I am not able to pay via visa card.
Regards,
Rukmani
Hi,
ReplyDeletecan you help me with your theme: http://demo.aa-team.com/DietNutritionHealthCenterHTML
I need to start filtration on this page by javascript dn-filter.
Thanks
Regards
Please open a ticket on support.aa-team.com
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteLocal and Google search error.
“Cannot acces local images”
Via:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:34j2SQZu5FoJ:tf.aa-team.com/html/dn/home.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
Hello,
ReplyDeleteWhy are you using a cached version from google?
Please use this link: http://tf.aa-team.com/html/dn/home.html
Regards,
Alexandra I.
Hi
ReplyDeleteLocalhost open and same error but sent to FTP not problem.
Why Google cached ?
Because, My index page on Google search “Translate this page” error.
Sorry, I don’t understand what’s the problem, please try to explain better.
ReplyDeleteOr open a ticket on support.aa-team.com.
Regards,
Alexandra I.
why is it that anytime i launch the index page , i get the javascript alert :cannot access local image.
ReplyDeleteam using the hmtl version.
sorry , am using Responsive HTML5
ReplyDelete