Bloggy WP - Responsive Minimalist Theme

Themeforest Bloggy WP - Responsive Minimalist Theme WordPress Theme

Download Bloggy WP - Responsive Minimalist Theme WordPress Theme

Download Bloggy WP - Responsive Minimalist Theme WordPress Theme

item by pixelwars






theblogger wordpress theme



About Bloggy




Bloggy is a responsive theme focused on readability with a minimalist design and optimized for mobile.



Features




  • HTML5, CSS3, jQuery powered

  • Responsive Design

  • Retina ready

  • Cross browser compatible

  • Minimalistic design focused on readability

  • 3 Blog Layouts (Sidebar – No Sidebar – Masonry)

  • Unlimited Sidebars

  • 600+ Google Fonts

  • Complete blog system (all post formats supported)

  • Filtered portfolio with ajax load more items and custom styled-mobile optimized lightbox

  • Unlimited Portfolios (Multiple portfolios support)

  • Responsive mobile optimized image gallery with ajax load more items option (unlimited gallery support)

  • Self hosted html5 video/audio (one .mp4 file for all browsers!)

  • Responsive video embed in various aspect ratios (youtube/vimeo …)

  • Cross browser styled form elements

  • Custom Settings Panel

  • Theme Customizer Support

  • Shortcode Generator

  • Footer widget locations (3 or 4 columns)

  • 20+ social media icons

  • SEO Ready

  • Translation Ready (.po file included)

  • Extensive Documentation & Support Forum





Page Builder



Updates



v3.2 – 25 November 2016



- updated: Visual Composer page builder


v3.1.1 – 25 April 2016



- improved: page builder


v3.1 – 15 November 2015



- improved: documentation


v3.0.9 – 15 October 2015



- improved: localization


v3.0.8 – 6 October 2015



- improved: page builder


v3.0.7 – 31 July 2015



- updated: sample data


v3.0.6 – 10 July 2015



- improved: page builder


v3.0.5 – 7 April 2015



- improved: contact form


v3.0.4 – 12 February 2015



- improved: page builder


v3.0.3 – 13 November 2014



- improved: post formats


v3.0.2 – 27 October 2014



- improved: blog masonry


v3.0.1 – 27 September 2014



- improved: fixed nav menu


v3.0 – 16 July 2014



- added: excerpt option
- added: option to enable zoom on mobile
- improved: theme options
- improved: open graph functionality
- improved: readability on blog single pages
- improved: archives
- improved: page builder
- improved: archive 2 template
- improved: shortcode generator
- improved: share links
- improved: excerpt functionality
- improved: post meta functionality
- improved: navigation menu
- improved: theme customizer
- improved: comment functionality
- improved: blog layout for page builder
- improved: post layout for page builder
- improved: mobile menu
- improved: mobile layout
- improved: documentation
- updated: icons set
- fixed: youtube video not showing in masonry blog on firefox
- fixed: nav menu style border overlap on firefox and IE
- fixed: fixed-menu disappears sometimes
- fixed: slider issue


v2.0 – 19 November 2013



- added: page builder
- added: fixed menu
- added: captcha to contact form
- improved: theme customizer
- improved: masonry layout
- improved: mobile layout
- improved: full width page template
- improved: inline lightbox shortcodes
- improved: buttons
- improved: post meta functionality
- improved: tag widget style
- improved: theme options
- improved: documentation


v1.0 – 10 September 2013



- first release


Credits



Download Bloggy WP - Responsive Minimalist Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi, I’ve got 2 questions in the bloggy forum, one of which was posted 2 days ago.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just replied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I’ve just purchased this theme and it looks great! On the main Themeforest page it says that you also get ‘Visual Composer’ free with this theme, with a $25 value. This was one of the selling points when buying the theme, so I want to know where I can download this from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,


    Support for Bloggy WP


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i wonder if the template has visual composer included in the downloadable content and it is capable of edit my blogs directly within the composer ( i don’t want to mess with html tags)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, the theme comes with the visual composer and you can edit all of your content with it.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,


    Love this theme and considering buying it.. I have a question though.


    I like another one of your themes”
    http://themeforest.net/item/readme-a-readable-wordpress-theme/9167043

    The Readme theme has a resume page which is what I’m really looking for.. would it be possible to add this to your Bloggy theme?


    This is the resume link:
    http://themes.pixelwars.org/readme-wp/resume/

    Cheers
    Gerard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, sorry this theme doesn’t have a resume page design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I love your theme…it is best theme I have come across. Well done. I have one wish, could you please take your time and give me the code or maybe a snippet or a plugin or anything that will enable me to switch themes like in your site (http://themes.pixelwars.org/?theme=bloggy-wp)...for example in your case it enables me to go to your other themes like Editor or Readme…I wish to use it so i can have subdomains. Thank you very much for you time. Wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, you can check out the link below;


    http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/introducing-item-switcher/42612

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,


    I have two question.


    1. How to turn on alternate home page like on demo: http://themes.pixelwars.org/bloggy-wp/home-alternate/


    2. Can I create Bloggy Alternate Homepage (http://themes.pixelwars.org/bloggy-wp/home-alternate/) like this: http://themes.pixelwars.org/?theme=readme-wp and add shortcodes in the page content on Bloggy theme that may give me a landing page?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, please use our support forums for support requests, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how do I get the code for Visual Composer License Key ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, sorry for license key you need to buy a new copy of the plugin. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi pixelwars. I am looking forward to buying this theme, but I have a few questions, that I would like to clarify:


    - Is there a way that we can filter the blog posts by tags/ categories? For example, if I want that my readers easily access the blog posts about “Travel” and “Lifestyle” without scrolling down to try to find them throughout the blog.
    - As well, is it possible to remove completely the gallery and portfolio parts?
    - What is the difference between this theme and the ‘Bloggy’ theme that is very similar to this one?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,


    1-) yes category or tag pages are available like this;


    http://themes.pixelwars.org/read-wp/category/web-design/

    2-) yes you can completely remove gallery and portfolio parts.


    3-) Read and Bloggy themes are very similar, but has different designs..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi pixelwars, thanks a lot for your reply!


    3) I was talking about this theme: https://themeforest.net/item/bloggy-responsive-minimalist-template/5263037?s_rank=1


    4) Isn’t the total page size too big? 5.63 MB? Page load time was 4.3s, which is also quite high (https://gtmetrix.com/reports/themes.pixelwars.org/rOk6AnLI) As well, Google Insights was not that positive towards this theme (https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fthemes.pixelwars.org%2F%3Ftheme%3Dbloggy-wp). What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi again,


    3-) that’s the html version, it doesn’t have a cms (admin panel), only static html files.


    4-) page load speed can be optimized further by using caching – minify resources plugins.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Got it. Thanks once more, pixelwars.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,
    Pre-purchase questions…


    Assume you can easily remove the widgets from the right hand side of the screen so that only the posts are displayed centered? Similar to your theme Read.


    Also, is there a size limit on the header logo? If I add a larger logo will the header space become larger automatically, or will there be coding required in order to enlarge the header space?


    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,


    1-) yes you can remove sidebar;


    http://themes.pixelwars.org/bloggy-wp/?blog_type=no_sidebar

    2-) we can help you about the logo size in our support forums.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme