Baractic Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Themeforest Baractic Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Baractic Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Baractic Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme



Latest updated 07 SEP 2014 please see the update below


Baractic Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme


Baractic is a Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme, you can use this theme as Business , Agency or Portfolio website, It builts with HTML5 and CSS3, built-in theme option framework so you can easily to customize beyond your idea and also this theme is responsive.

Page Builder with Drag and Drop blocks you can easily to create page like whatever you want,it’s simple but more powerful there’re 22 blocks available for you, here is tutorial how to use it http://www.screenr.com/iI87

Homepage block active if you don’t want to use page builder it is easy for you to tick the block via theme options to show up on the homepage for example : tick ” portfolio block ” then the homepage will show only porfolio block.

Advance animated content transition made your site look more modern, powerful, awesome, nice looking and appealing.

Parallax background content + Hover service icon effects made your site look more modern, powerful, awesome, nice looking and appealing.

Highlight color The light blue highlight colors you can choose whatever color you think that suit for your website it’s very simply just choose the color via theme options.

SEO We create this Theme using heading tag ” H1 , H2 , ... H6 ” for title that is the best way to practice helping search engines to list your site.

Localization This theme including .mo/.po files so you can edit to any language.

Video guide + Documentation file These will guide you on how to set up the theme and its demo content.





Theme Features :



  • Compatible with the Latest WordPress Version

  • Event counter time jQuery

  • Advance animated content transition

  • Portfolio like

  • Boxed and Full Width ( Optional )

  • Page Builder

  • Wysija Newsletters plugin integrated

  • Font Awesome

  • 2 style of portfolio

  • Demo-XML included

  • Parallax Background for content

  • button hover effect and service icon hover effect

  • Breadcrumb ( Active or Deactive )

  • Custom post type ( Support both image and video )

  • Including Slider Revolution Plugin $15 Value !!!

  • Responsive layout for ipad , iphone …

  • 4 different homepage layouts, 4 portfolios and 2 blogs layouts

  • Localization supported

  • Responsive pricing table

  • Animated skill bar

  • Unlimited Background image for page or post

  • Short-codes generator

  • Built-in Theme Option Panel

  • Testimonials animation

  • Pagination

  • Image hover effects

  • Highlight color ( All dark blue color and yellow color you can change to any color via theme option)

  • More than 7 widgets

  • Optional background pattern

  • 600+ google font

  • 10+ pages

  • Google Map with Marker

  • Pretty Photo

  • Portfolios filter,Quicksand

  • Cross Browser Compatible

  • And much more


Credits :


+ Video preview

+ Demo Image

+ Patterns

+ Icons


Changelog


07 SEP 2014 – File still be V 1.0

  • updated Revolution slider plugin to the latest version.



28 SEP 2013 – File still be V 1.0


  • Fixed menu disappear on mobile devices.


File change:

js/custom.php
css/style.php
header.php



More Premium Themes By Decneo:





















Download Baractic Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi there,


    My homepage is using the homepage-1 template.


    I have created a slideshow that works fine on any regular page, but when I add the shortcode to the home page (homepage-1) I get the error “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias not found. ”...any ideas?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you add short code to the theme options please add ” alias’s name ” not shortcode, if you don’t mind could you please give me your login detail, send to my contact page then I will work for you.Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Decneo…I am working in localhost, so can’t send login.


    This what I am using for the main slider settings…


    Slider Title: homeslider


    Slider Alias: homeslider


    Sortcode: [rev_slider homeslider]


    The slider works in all pages except the homepage templates (1.2.3.4.5).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why won’t this work in the theme homepage templates?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also need to disable the feature that grabs the logo bar and drags it down the page…how do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, in the home page you have to using Slider Alias please add ” homeslider ” into Appearance -> theme option -> homepage All -> slider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. grabs the logo bar and drags it down the page : could you please send me some graphic ? sorry I didn’t understand. also please contact me via my contact page please for quicker reply.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am having trouble adding my youtube video to the about us page within the video container. Do you have any instructions for this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, if you don’t mind could you please give me the issue’s link ? also with username and password, send to my contact page. I will check it.Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m not receiving the notification email from Ninja Forms. I did all the troubleshooting from their site and still not working. Have you found this to be an issue (theme conflict or something?) and do you have any suggestions? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Could you please give me the WordPress login detail, send to my contact page I will check the back end.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks. Sent you the info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    I sent you an email, i am waiting to your respond its urgently!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi There,


    I cannot get the title background image to display on any of the pages. It shows as uploaded in the theme options background page, but not on the actual page itself…any ideas? – Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s okay I got it – thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there,


    The contact form doesn’t leave the thank you message when sent…


    instead, it comes up with the error messages


    Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/crea6303/public_html/oakfieldarb.co.uk/wp-content/themes/managov/form/contact.php on line 33

    Notice: Undefined index: sendCopy in /home/crea6303/public_html/oakfieldarb.co.uk/wp-content/themes/managov/form/contact.php on line 57

    Any ideas?


    Thank you…

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, sorry for the late reply, I just come from vacation. please give me the link I will test it (send to my contact page).Best regards,Decneo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there,


    I am having trouble with the logo displaying differently on browsers…i.e; tiny on Chrome, moving left on IE, and normal on firefox. I want the logo to display the same on all browsers (like the one currently in firefox).


    see here: http://www.demo.creativehatdev.co.uk/


    What do I edit to make them all appear the same as currently on firefox ?


    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  19. in css/style.php please remove .logo img { max-width: 100%;}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme

Pav Wines Responsive Theme