Travelux - Template for Travel or Hotel Business

Themeforest Travelux - Template for Travel or Hotel Business HTML Template

Download Travelux - Template for Travel or Hotel Business HTML Template

Download Travelux - Template for Travel or Hotel Business HTML Template







Responsive Retina Template for Travel and Hotel Business.


3 X Home page
2 X Tours search results
Hotel page: Info
Hotel page: Availability
Hotel page: Review
Hotel page: Facilities
Hotel page: Gallery
About Us: Worldwide info
About Us: Team
About Us: Join Us
About Us: Our Philosophy
Booking: 1st step – travel info
Booking: 2ed step – Payment
Booking: 3ed step – Confirmation
Contact Us


Maybe you’ll like:


Download Travelux - Template for Travel or Hotel Business HTML Template

Comments

  1. Awesome design mate. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tchaikovsky-designJuly 22, 2017 at 12:33 AM

    Many Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tchaikovsky-designJuly 22, 2017 at 12:33 AM

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, your theme is very nice. Is there any chance to get it for wordpress, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tchaikovsky-designJuly 22, 2017 at 12:33 AM

    Hi! WP version is in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok. thanks i´ll be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like the theme but need a Wordpress version, I’m looking forward to seeing it when it’s ready

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,


    Very interested in this theme, but again, i would need a wordpress version.


    How lond do you think before a wordpress version would be ready?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely looking forward to the WordPress version!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ended up picking up the theme, but I ran into a funny problem. I have the site installed on my test domain and it is working fine, but when I moved it to another domain the social icons broke.


    Nothing has been changed in the files. How do I fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tchaikovsky-designJuly 22, 2017 at 12:33 AM

    Hello,


    Please send us mail (chaykovskiythemes[at]gmail.com) with more details(test and final domain names).


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it available/adjustable for a rent-a-car website?

    ReplyDelete
  13. appreciate if you can reply to my mail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme