Rule - Retina Responsive WordPress Theme

Themeforest Rule - Retina Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Rule - Retina Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Rule - Retina Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

envato-follownewsletters-followtwitter-followfacebook-follow



Rule is a clean, transparent, super flexible, retina-ready and fully responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), best suited for magazine websites, blog websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site.


Theme is powered by the SMOF Options Panel, which provides tons of options to manage and modify any aspect of the theme – it is well suited for both beginners with no coding knowledge and developers.


It comes with 8 custom widgets, 8 widgetized areas, 5 post formats (image, audio, video, gallery, standard), 6 Home page layouts and tons of theme options.


Rule theme developed on the Bootstrap — beautifull boilerplate for responsive development so it look beautiful at any size, be it a 17” laptop screen or an iPad, iPhone.



Key Features









  Super-duper customizable

  6 Home page layouts

  Retina-ready

  Unlimited Sidebars

  Custom Backgrounds

  Support RTL languages
  8 Widgetized Areas

  8 Custom Widgets

      
  Easy Review System

  Responsive Design

  AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild

  SEO Ready
  Minimalistic Design
  Font Awesome Icons

  Highly Customizable
  Built with Bootstrap



Support


Support for all our themes is conducted through the ColorTheme support forums, if you’d like to start a new thread over there either myself or another member of the support team can take a look at your issue


Support Forums | Create an Account | Find your “Item Purchase Code”





“Fantastic Theme. 5 Theme Rated.”
@mystdesign

“Hey…bought the theme Saturday and have been playing with it on our development server… this thing is BEAUTIFUL, LOVE IT!! Just what we were looking for! 8-):D8-)”
@squeekpress

“10 minutes into config’ing the theme and really impressed. Love the way it renders on the iPhone.”
@w33


Theme Updates


View Changelog



Recent Projects


Phrase – Responsive WordPress Blog Theme



NewsTrick – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog



TrustMe – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog



CrossRoad – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog



Crumble – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog



Atlantic News – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog




Download Rule - Retina Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. HI,
    how can I remove the left sidebar, which shows the date?


    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You need make some modifications in the file single.php. At lines 153 and 155 you need to change the class on span8. After change class you must remove lines from 65 to 124.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, its work, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I am thinking about buying this theme. Was wondering if 1) there is a way on the archives page to do by year instead of month, and 2) to show them as a gallery of just images – where when you hover over the image, the title of the article displays? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,


    1. Yes. It’s standard WordPress feature. Example – http://wp.color-theme.com/rule/2013/


    2. I’m not sure I understand your question, could you please clarify?

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the archives page, I would like each one to be nothing but the featured image from the past blog posts – no excerpts, authors, etc. (no copy). But when you hovered over the image, I’d like it to have maybe a color overlay with the title and maybe date of the blog it’s associated with. Similar to this: http://www.humansofnewyork.com/archive


    But I only want the archived blogs to show like that – not on my main blog page. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s possible after some changes\modifications.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are those type of changes/modifications something support will help with?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Customization\modification is a paid service.


    More info about support – http://themeforest.net/item_support/what_is_item_support/5330010?url_name=rule-retina-responsive-wordpress-theme

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a problem for me when adding Instagram widget on site. I follow the article( http://jelled.com/instagram/access-token ), put the client_id and the token in the field, but nothing disappeared. I notice that status of the app on Instagram I created for the site is sandbox mode, is that cause? How to resolve that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,


    Try to use another widgets\plugins. For example:


    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-instagram-widget/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/instagram-feed/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wordpress 4.4.2 support?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok. And can I change the background picture? or leave it Blank? If yes I will buy it now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course, the background can be changed via Theme Options.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awsome support. Thank you. Go to buy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Bought the Theme.


    1. How can I remove the spce between the site logo and the top of tge page?


    2. I change the sidebar background color but it’s allways stay in grey color…


    3. How can I change the menu background color. he also allways grey..


    4. The menu text doesn’t change her size, never mind how much px I choose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,


    1. Can you show me this on your site?


    2. Can you show me this on your site?


    3. You can change it via Rule Options.


    Also, be sure your theme files are writable (especially /css/options.css)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here is my site:
    1.2. http://nivdak.co.il/


    I want to remove the ehite space that up to the Logo.


    3. I do but nothing change.
    The file have Write permmisions.


    4. The menu text doesn’t change her size, never mind how much px I choose.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It seems you doing something wrong or your settings is incorrect. I need access to WP admin panel, to see what the problem is. Send me a message through my profile

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have question : Is there a simple way to hide the Numerical value score board ? need only that the value appear in my the home.
    Try to add this but it’s not working:


    .single .numeric_score {
    display: none;
    }

    ReplyDelete
  21. Where exactly you want to hide it? Can you show me this on your site?

    ReplyDelete
  22. sure. Look here:
    http://nivdak.co.il/%D7%93%D7%93%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%9C-deadpool/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Add the CSS:



    .single .numeric-review { display: none; }

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great. but the section of “good ,bad and lines are still there: tak a look:
    http://nivdak.co.il/%D7%93%D7%93%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%9C-deadpool/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just did it by add that:


    .single .num-block-review {
    display: none;
    }

    ReplyDelete
  26. How can I remove the Category from the post box in the main page?

    ReplyDelete
  27. How can I change the background of the Search bar in the header?

    ReplyDelete
  28. How can I change this words in the search result? “Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.”

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi,


    1. You can hide the category via Rule Options.


    2. Add the CSS:



    #searchform input[type="text"] {
    background-color: #FFF;
    }

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Zrege,


    In my site the BACK button doesn’t work.
    I mean the back button of the browser did nothing.
    Take a look:


    http://nivdak.co.il/

    Go to some post and then try hit the back button in your browser…


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi,


    It works fine for me. Don’t see any problem.

    ReplyDelete
  32. That possible to show a diffrent page to the same link if users get in from mobile?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Where exactly? Please clarify.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have a search page. I want to add a diffrent content if users get in from mobile and diifrent content if they get in from PC.
    This page:
    http://nivdak.co.il/search/

    ReplyDelete
  35. As I can see it’s not a native search. I think you need to contact with the author of the plugin.

    ReplyDelete
  36. it’s not native but my question is if i can change the page content depending on the user UA. (pc/mobile) [it’s never mind what is the content now. look at this like a regular post with some word]

    ReplyDelete
  37. Maybe this plugin helps you – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mobile-detect/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi, I recently installed your excellent theme. But I’m having problems with one area, the “Settings for Review” isn’t appearing as it should be. For example, there is no score bar that will allow me to set the score.
    This is how it appears: https://goo.gl/gimqC9
    Please do help.
    Otherwise, very happy!
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi timmott,


    I need access to WP admin panel, to see what the problem is. Send me a message through my profile

    ReplyDelete
  40. HI Nice Theme,


    I would like to know if we could embed tweets on the home page? with blog posts widgets? e.g – like this http://bit.ly/1RwMiCk


    Would you please let me know about this?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi,


    The WordPress can embed any tweet into the post automatically. Just place the link into the post and also change the option “Use Excerpt or Content Function” to “Content” in the Rule Options -> Blog Settings

    ReplyDelete
  42. HI Thanks, I changed the setting as you have advised, but still it is showing same way like this – https://www.dropbox.com/s/sou30p3wcin7j7a/Screenshot%202016-03-24%2012.01.10.png?dl=0


    Would you please let me know about this?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  43. I need access to WP admin panel, to see what the problem is. Send me a message through my profile

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi, I just emailed now, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, would you please let me know on this, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks Serge,


    I have deactivated all the plugins now - http://bit.ly/1pBhyDm


    Still it is same would you please let me know about this,


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme