Properta - Real Estate Template

Themeforest Properta - Real Estate Template HTML Template

Download Properta - Real Estate Template HTML Template

Download Properta - Real Estate Template HTML Template


Flat, modern and clean design
Reasonable use of UI elements and whitespace.




100% Fully Responsive
There is no limitation in viewing Properta on any popular device. Properta is fully responsive from small smartphone screen to big desktop monitors.




Retina Ready
Properta looks great even on Retina and high-resolution displays. Every graphic element is sharp and clean. No blurry images anymore!




SEO on-page optimized
Properta is ready to put your website on higher ranks. Every line of code was developed with SEO principles in mind.




Bootstrap
Developer friendly code based on Bootstrap and SASS, so editing and adding your own content is quite easy.




UX ready
We have created Properta theme with strong focus on User Experience in every detail. Every element is designed to work well on any popular device.




Touch Friendly
Browse easily on your smartphone or tablet. Huge enough buttons, balanced typography and responsiveness gives you desktop like browsing experience.




Included Pages


  • Homepage – vertical slider

  • Homepage – horizontal slider

  • Homepage – revolution slider

  • Properties listing

  • Property detail

  • Agencies listing

  • Agency detail

  • Agents listing

  • Agent detail

  • 404 page

  • FAQ

  • Pricings

  • Front end submission

  • Contact

  • Left sidebar template

  • Right sidebar template

  • Fullwidth sidebar template




General Features



  • Sass/Compass used to style the pages.


  • Unlimited colors. New CSS files are generated from SASS.


  • Flat, modern and clean design.


  • 100% Fully Responsive. View your website on any popular device.


  • Retina Ready. Sharp graphics on Retina and other high-resolution displays.


  • SEO on-page optimizated. Every line of code was developed with SEO principles in mind.


  • Bootstrap. Developer friendly code based on Bootstrap and SASS.


  • UX ready. Your user will always know where he is and where to click.


  • Touch Friendly. Easy browsing on touch devices.

  • Integrated google maps.

  • Revolution slider included.




Many thanks to:





v1.0.0 – August 21th, 2013



- Initial Release

Download Properta - Real Estate Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. buy this item on their website but I can not post my doubt is what I want you to help me install the demo on my domain please my user name is miguelmeoqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. something is disturb in this script.its not worked properlly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,


    sorry I don’t understand you.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear sir i have purchased a properta named real estate HTMl script by envato account.the details are [purchase code details removed] but its some functions are not worked.please chake this theme at www.realpropertyworld.in thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. please tell me how can manage this script (how can i edit this)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,


    you posted purchase code into comment so I marked it as spam. What exactly are you missing? Login & register functionality? But this is only static HTML template so it does not provide any business logic.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i registerd in this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. can anyone user can not register in this?
    and can not post her property here?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,


    this is the HTML template. No business logic.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please help me about install.please give any video or pdf or link about installing procces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is only static HTML template so you can upload all files on your hosting and it should be enough.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are there MySQL files included or do I need to write those myself?

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI,


    it is just static HTML template so package does not contain SQL export.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,


    The css icons used on the website template are showing up differently on an iphone. See below:


    Screenshot 1


    Screenshot 2


    How do I fix this?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,


    do you have same bahaviour on our website too?


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, no it doesn’t. Must be something I’m missing from the template. I will have a look at my code. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. [removed]
    do you have database for the site

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,


    for HTML template we don’t have database.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  19. how can i set up the listing feature to work allowing customer to register and list their items. is there a cms for html and can the directory theme work like for example a wordpress theme

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,


    you need to buy WordPress version. This is just static HTML.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Aviators please respond to my email ASAP. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  22. E-mail sent.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,


    the preview is broken. Can you fix it?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,


    I have bought your properta real estate template and I am interested in one thing:


    I need to insert google tag manager snippet in a specific place in my html code. Using plug-ins makes just that the snippet is being inserted on a different, not-desired places in code.


    I would like to access my html code directly (via cPanel or CMS) and to do the following:
    1. Erease the tracking code I inserted via plug-ins
    2. Insert google tag manager snippet at the right (recommended) place


    At this moment I cannnot find my html code in cPanel
    I suppose it has some connection with twig files, but still, there must be a way to access html…


    Thank you in advance, I look forward to reading from you soon.


    Best regards,


    Slobodan Krasavcevic

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi,


    you are posting your message under Properta HTML Template. Are you sure that you did not purchase WordPress version?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi there, I discovered a problem with the map using Firefox. This is how it looks like now http://pho.to/9z9I8. As you can see, it’s not wide anymore and it does not cover the full screen anymore. I made no changes and therefore, i suppose it is a firefox upgrade fault. Can you help me please? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,


    do you have direct link on our demo server where the issue occurs? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. Actually I see the same problem on your site too http://preview.byaviators.com/template/properta/
    I am using Firefox 43.0.4

    ReplyDelete
  29. #map {
    overflow: visible;
    }

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks but… Where should I put this code?
    I tried to put it both in the properta.css file and inline… but it’s override by some JS code….

    ReplyDelete
  31. In css stylesheet.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi, I don’t understand your question. Can you be more descriptive please? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I wonder if this site there is an administrative panel that allows the user to add new properties, change prices, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, you are referring to HTML template only. If you need administrative panel, WordPress theme solution is the right choice for you:


    http://themeforest.net/item/properta-real-estate-wordpress-theme/5382388?s_rank=2

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi,


    The top revolution slider, can stay in Chrome equal in Firefox?


    Tks.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi, I am not sure what do you mean. Our template does not use Revolution slider.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello. This is what i need: A list to my neighborhood and be able to search by businesses category and properties. How works the searcher? It´s ok for me if is html code, but i need to know about the searcher and business categories / searcher filter. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi, it is just a simple HTML template, business logic is up to you. If you are looking for WordPress theme, you might be interested in our Superlist theme. We will implement new job features into it in the next release.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi, I know a couple of post has been asked about this issue but no real answer has been provide. I am not getting images to show up for this template when been viewed on a mobile device. here’s a link to my site http://dev3.chicagocutz.com. Solution to this issue is very much need. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  40. You don’t see them, because you don’t have them:


    http://dev3.chicagocutz.com/assets/img/property1@2x.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you, i think got it how to make it work just create duplicate images with ending name of @2x.fileextension

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi , I would like to purchase this html version , but I have one question . I want the icons on the map in home page to be clickable to open infobox on the map having picture and info about the property . this infobox is link to the property page . like that one in wordpress version .

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi, unfortunately, template does not offer this feature.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Why add slider on homepage??

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hello Aviators, is it possible to change the name of filters’ fields (I need a french version) without modifying *.php files. I mean directly from WP?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi, you are referring to HTML template. It does not contain any .php files. If you are pointing to WordPress theme, ask your question here:


    https://themeforest.net/item/properta-real-estate-wordpress-theme/5382388

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi, yes I was in the wrong discussion. I already asked in the correct one.
    Thanks,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme