Pravda - Responsive Retina HTML Template
| Pravda is a super-duper customizable, ultra responsive, retina-ready Pravda theme developed on the Bootstrap — beautifull boilerplate for responsive |
Support
Support for all our themes is conducted through the ColorTheme support forums, if you’d like to start a new thread over there either myself or another member of the support team can take a look at your issue
Support Forums | Create an Account | Find your “Item Purchase Code”
Retina Ready
Super-duper customizable
Get New Theme Releases and Updates by Email!
Want more themes like this? Sign up to the Color Theme newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with updates, release dates and early demo access – nice! Sign up for the newsletter over here
Recent Projects
Phrase – Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
NewsTrick – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog
TrustMe – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog
CrossRoad – Responsive WordPress Magazine / Blog
Crumble – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog
Atlantic News – Responsive Wordpress Magazine / Blog
Hi Zerge, do you have a port of this to Bootstrap 3? thanks so much:)
ReplyDeleteEric
Hi,
ReplyDeleteNope.
hello i want to make a website on education based..and i want to add images,pdf files and other material daily..i want to use your this html template please tell me can i do this and how…
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteOf course, you can do it. To work with HTML template, you need some knowledge with HTML.
tell me if i use html template this pravda html in my website can i add posts daily into it
ReplyDeletehow
ReplyDeleteYes, you can. But I recommend to use WordPress theme instead of HTML template.
ReplyDeletetell me how..r u have facebook id…
ReplyDeleteWhat exactly?
ReplyDeleteIf you need some help with our template, just create a new topic on our Support Forum
Sir i have Recently buy Pravda Responsive Retina HTML Template but i dont know how to install in my wp panel ?
ReplyDeleteHi. This is HTML template, not Wordpress.
ReplyDeleteSir i wanna Buy Wp Theme in Pravda By Mistake i have buy html templete Please Help me
ReplyDeleteYou can buy WP theme here – http://themeforest.net/item/pravda-retina-responsive-wordpress-blog-theme/4574367
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteWould it require PHP script to load data during infinite scroll, or would HTML suffice?
Hi,
ReplyDeleteBy default only HTML, but you can use PHP also.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteIs there any core difference in terms of layout and code in Index.html and pagination-infinite.html ?
I want to implement infinite scroll for my portfolio.
Another question please.
ReplyDeleteHow do i insert my own custom menu and not override the infinite scroll? When i insert the same menu and header code that have been used throughout my website, the infinite scroll doesnt work anymore.
Never mind, figured it out. Btw How do i remove the left and right padding that appears in mobile view?
ReplyDeleteTry add:
ReplyDeletebody { padding: 0; }
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI bought your template, Pravda – Responsive Retina HTML Template and I downloaded it. Then I found out that it is not up to date (latest changelog is from June 2015 and I saw online that the latest update on this template is from April 2016). The system on color-theme is super buggy and doesn’t let me download it, I messaged the support and they said I could contact you here. So… Here I am. Where can I download the up-to-date version ? Thx !!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThe HTML version was updated on June 2015 and the WordPress version was updated on April 2016.
You have purchased only HTML version.
Ok, sorry but what’s the difference ? I mean I bought an HTML version but it seems to work on WordPress, right ?
ReplyDeleteA HTML version can’t be installed on WordPress.
ReplyDeleteAh damn, I see ! Well unfortunately maybe the difference wasn’t too clear when I bought. anyway I ll try to find a solution with Envato !
ReplyDelete