Polianna – Responsive OpenCart Theme

Themeforest Polianna – Responsive OpenCart Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Polianna – Responsive OpenCart Theme eCommerce Theme

Download Polianna – Responsive OpenCart Theme eCommerce Theme

Polianna – Responsive OpenCart Theme with powerful admin panel, 2 different layouts, unlimited colors, fast order, mega menu!


Theme compatible with OpenCart 1.5.5.1 – 1.5.6.x


After updating to version 1.5.6.2 just copy again the files from the installation archive catalog/controller


Features



  • Responsive design

  • Fast order on the Product page

  • Option Filter and Price Filter

  • News module

  • Mega menu

  • Powerful admin panel

  • 3 slideshow

  • Crop images on height and width or only height

  • Contact information in the header

  • Google fonts

  • Unlimited color

  • “Scroll To Top” button

  • Cloud Zoom and Colorbox

  • Featured Carousel Module, Latest Carousel Module, Specials Carousel Module, Bestellers Carousel Module

  • Custom blocks


Polianna can be used for any kind of products as it has a clean design and it is very easy to use by any customer. It is using 3 different slidshows and also it is cross-browser compatible.



Username: demo
Password: demo









You can change the background color, headers, links, text, place the contact information , social neetwork to the footer.


Download Polianna – Responsive OpenCart Theme eCommerce Theme

Comments

  1. Hello I have problem. I didnt find Polianna Theme Options I think it’s missing. Can you help me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Send me link of your site stripedcat@yandex.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katalina, I need to upgrade opencart as the Slider is not working properly on the iPad. I have made some css changes ages ago. What is the best way to upgrade and can I only upgrade to 1.5.6


    Many thanks,
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, after updating the engine copy all the files from the archive template Opencart1.5.6.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello I will ask you for some help
    how to do a slider FEATURED
    img screen: http://postimg.org/image/jhs3tza3h/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello I will ask you for some help
    how to do a slider FEATURED, ......screen: http://postimg.org/image/jhs3tza3h/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wrote you a letter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I have a problem with Special Offers menu. This page can show only 15 product! How can I solve this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! If your site has 15 special offers, the page will have 15 products

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, but I have about 80-100 special offers… but only 15 prduct displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a mistake opencart. Can you fix it. katilina.ru/correct.txt

    ReplyDelete
  12. FINE Thank you very much! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Does your template works with Opencart 2.0? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, template for 1.5.6.x, 2.0 will not work

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, how to change the height of Polianna slide show at home page?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, catalog\view\theme\polianna\stylesheet\jquery.maximage.css line 4 min-height: 400px

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Katilina,
    I don’t see min-height at line 4, i just see #cycle-loader { at line 4. Please show me more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry, line 53 .maximage_arrow {....height: 400px;}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much, it’s work well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, the theme Polianna have version 2.0.x or other theme like this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme