Maxxiz - Responsive Magazine/News Blogger Template Blogging Theme
Themeforest Maxxiz - Responsive Magazine/News Blogger Template Blogging Theme
* : Work with Blogger JSON Feed and Public Blog
v2.1 - August 17th, 2016
Maxxiz a blogger theme with responsive layout. Its High User Friendly Blogger Template. Its design simple and clean and perfect for magazine or portofolio websites. With an attractive color combination and impressed professionals and has many features.
If you like my theme, do not forget to rate it Thank you!

Maxxiz Responsive Magazine/News Blogger Template Features
- Current version: 2.1
- 100% Responsive
- Widget by Labels with 15+ styles
- View Mode List and Grid on Latest Post width Cookies
- Shortcodes
- RTL Support
- Page Navigation support Ajax Effect
- Load More Post support Ajax Effect
- 5 Styles Featured Post
- 2 Styles Slider and Carousel
- Dropdown Menu
- 5 Styles Mega Menu
4 Comment System (Blogger, Facebook, Disqus, Spot.IM)- Blogger Comment with Emoticon
- Newsticker Widget
- Support Print CSS and allow visitors share articles email
- Search using blogger JSON or Google Custom Search Engine
- Allow visitor increase / decrease text size on post and auto remember for future.
- Recent Post Widget
- 3 Style Related Post Widget
- Recommended Widget
- Recent Comment Widget
- Social Icon (Top Menu and Sidebar)
- Custom Error 404 Page
- Ads ready
- Compatible with major browsers (IE8+,Mozilla,Chrome,Safari)
- Professional admin layout, help you easy work with blog layout.
- Support Advance Editor: upload background images, change background color, key colors, fonts
- and More.
* : Work with Blogger JSON Feed and Public Blog
Testimonials
Very good staff and the assistance given satankmkr is fabulous, and I resolved all my doubts. It really was not much of anything.
Thanks for your help and tremendous theme for blogger.
Muy buena plantilla y la asistencia que da satankmkr es fabulosa, ya que me resolvió todas mis dudas. En realidad no fue casi nada.
Gracias por tu ayuda y tremendo tema para blogger.
jhonnysan
Credits
- jQuery simplyScroll 2.0.5 by Will Kelly
- FontAwesome 4.6.3 by Dave Gandy
- postscribe 1.3.2
- sharrre 1.3.5
- jquery custom scrollbars plugin (version: 3.0.8) by malihu
- Simple Tab JQuery Plugin by Taufik Nurrohman
- highlight v4 by Johann Burkard
- jQuery OwlCarousel v2.00 by Bartosz Wojciechowski
Support
I wrote a very detail and clear guide to help you easy work with Maxxiz. But if you have any questions, please feel free to open ticket on our support forum MKRdezign Support, I’ll answer your questions immediately if you have same GMT with me (GMT +8).
Update
v2.1 - August 17th, 2016
Added
- Recomendded Post
- Complex Widget by Labels
- Spot.IM comment
Fixed:
- Schema.org structure
- Ajax Search Image Result
Version 2.0
Recode All Script
Added:
- Shortcode [youtube,dailymotion,maps,soundcloud,image,tab,accordion, etc..]
- Post Pagination
- Lock Content
- Featured Post Content
- Custom Title and Sub Title support in Post
- Ads below title
- Related Post Style (Carousel,Simple,and First Big)
- Social Counter
- 10+ Widget by Label Style
- and More..
Fixed:
- Post Schema.org Format
Help MKR, Ticket: #316044
ReplyDeleteI’m Sorry..
ReplyDeleteI did update it to version 2.0 to fixed all error and added more features too.
Please check our new dome: http://maxxiz-mkrdezign.blogspot.com/
mohon bantuan nya , cara install seperti di demo
ReplyDeleteTicket #440124
thanks
no respons my tiket
ReplyDeleteno respons
ReplyDeleteno responss
ReplyDeletePlease contact me here http://themeforest.net/user/MKRdezign#contact
ReplyDeleteI did update it to version 2.0 and fixed all error..
ReplyDeleteI did added more features too..
Please check demo page..
I have a blogger blog on tech: www.osbusters.net. I liked your template. Will it be good on my tech blog. Please anyone recommend.
ReplyDeleteHi niteshNKP..
ReplyDeleteyou can see demo page here: http://maxxiz-mkrdezign.blogspot.com/
Support is non-existent. Do not purchase. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteSorry did fixed all error in this theme and added more features too.
ReplyDeleteI’m sorry..
hi MKRdezign I bought this template few days ago and was trying to implement some of the widget on my website/blog I wanted to hide the ads on some specific pages like about page disclaimer page, privacy policy page etc but it’s not working plus every time I check on those page, it’s empty as well as my sitemap page is empty
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your design I already use this template on my log http://www.infostopedia.net/
ReplyDeletepre purchase question…do i’ve to do coding for post pagination in this template or it can be done through shortcode ???
ReplyDeleteplease fix the problem the main menu on the mobile display . need some time touch to open it
ReplyDeleteno response….I really regret having bought this template
ReplyDeletetry to open this template with your smart phone.
ReplyDeleteYou will find the problem in the main menu
very difficult to open the main menu
it takes some time touch
even not open at all
Answer My Question…..
ReplyDeleteMy Private Ticket #629361
And Private Ticket #646859
Hello,
ReplyDeleteexcuse my English, I am Brazilian!
How do you view the postings by clicking on the labels (labels) to appear in “grid mode”?
For example, these links:
http://www.noticiasfutebol.com.br/search/label/Botafogo
http://www.noticiasfutebol.com.br/search/label/Corinthians
http://www.noticiasfutebol.com.br/search/label/Flamengo
...
They are appearing in “list mode” by default, but wanted it to look like “grid mode”.
At home, using the tool “homelist” = “n” worked! But it does not work for search categories (label).
And now?
Thank you!
Hello I’m try to buy your theme but i have found a big problem into Maxxiz theme, that’s Load More to Next Page Navigation is not work, so please FIX and inform me i will buy instantly. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHello MKR
ReplyDeleteI am facing problem in maxxiz latest update. At home page blog post showing accurately, but when I click on particular post to see; it just show all blank page.. not blog post show.. ( post body content blank)
When I check URL.. URL is ok..
Checked page source; page source also showing ok..
http://blog.clinicme.com
This is my home page URL..
And I click this link to open which shows blank
http://blog.clinicme.com/2016/09/health-benefits-of-avacado.html
Like this other URL showing blank page.
Thnx
big problem, I lost 50% of my visitors after I moved to this shit, several errors, several posts are blank. My English is garbage, I’m from Brazil
ReplyDeletenew update is not working. I am doing step by step the editing part but nothing shows up.. my slider.. my posts… nothing on homepage shows.
ReplyDeleteI have the version 1.4 installed and the post pagination (changing pages) is not working, it stays loading forever…
this is harming my views and the new 2.1 version is not working properly. I check the documentation index file and do everything the same but the end result is nothing in the main area.
i need help.
similar problem to
prateekgreen
How do I make the template for Arabic? RTL
ReplyDeleteAfter purchasing the template, can I change the language to Arabic?
ReplyDelete