Mailto - Responsive Email Template Marketing

Themeforest Mailto - Responsive Email Template Marketing

Download Mailto - Responsive Email Template Marketing

Download Mailto - Responsive Email Template Marketing

\\
\\




Mailto is a Stunning and Responsive Email Template , Compatible with Major Email Clients




Features



  1. Responsive Layout

  2. 8 Multipurpose Layouts

  3. 8 Colors Variation

  4. 2 Skins Variation

  5. 256 Html Files ( Inline Css )

  6. 8 Fully Layered PSD included

  7. MailChimp Ready Template

  8. Campaign Monitor Ready Template

  9. Major Email Client Support

  10. Documentation Included



Files Included



  • 256 Layout HTML files

  • 8 PSD Layered Files

  • Full Documentation HTML page


Support


if you have any question or you need support , please post your request in comments tab



We usually get back within 12 hours . We try to give our customers the best support possible . Please if you need any help , let us know.


Changelog




==> version 1.0.0 - 22/08/2013
- Initial Release 1.0.0



NOTE: Some Pictures aren’t included and are only used in Demo version



Credits



Screenshots :


Download Mailto - Responsive Email Template Marketing

Comments

  1. Premium quality, as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks aditivadesign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the icons from, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi oceanhousemedia , the icons used are from Entypo ,They are Fonts icon … Please find it here .


    Thank you for your interest .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clean and professional email template . GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Atlaspix

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi folks,


    Great email template. Just bought it. So far, so good! But, I can manage to get the main header image to become responsive at all.


    Am I doing something wrong? I’ve tried uploading all kinds of new files and same size files and I can get it to work through MailChimp. I also tried it through DreamWeaver, and it only becomes mobile responsive if I keep the image included in the bundle “main-image.png’


    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi cmcb,


    we have just sent you an email with the nessecary information
    to solve your problem


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good template. I bought it but I don’t use Mailchimp and don’t use Campaign Monitor, is there a simple html version without tag ?


    Greetings,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme