Lucas - Personal Minimalist Wordpress Blog Theme

Themeforest Lucas - Personal Minimalist Wordpress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Download Lucas - Personal Minimalist Wordpress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Download Lucas - Personal Minimalist Wordpress Blog Theme WordPress Theme




About


Lucas Minimalist Responsive Single Page HTML5 & CSS3 Wordpress Theme is responsive one page Theme designed on Bootstrap Front End Framework.It is designed for specially designers ,developers & freelancer to show their works.Theme is compatible with WordPress 4.0 and higher.

Features



  • Clean and Minimalist Design

  • Wordpress 3.8 Ready

  • Advance Theme Option

  • Fully Responsive

  • Onepage Theme

  • Cross browser compatible

  • HTML5 & CSS3

  • 400+Google Fonts

  • Sliding Navigation

  • 3 custom post type

  • Blog with post-format(Standard,gallery,video,audio,image,quote)

  • ISOTOPE PREMIUM PORTFOLIO plugin (USD 25 Value)

  • Portfolio single post

  • Integrated LightBox with prettyPhoto

  • Working Contact From

  • jQuery Google map

  • Font-Awesome Icons

  • Experience Timeline

  • Widget Ready

  • Custom widgets (‘twitter feeds,flicker feeds’)

  • Include Zilla Share,Zilla Dribbble

  • Extensive documentation

  • Images auto re-size

  • Developed with WP_DEBUG and Debogger enabled

  • Extensive documentation

  • Fantastic Support


What’s Buyers say







Credits


All images used in the preview are only for demo purposes and not included with the theme package. All the images are copyrighted and licensed to their respective authors and owners.

My Other Items


Nature – Responsive Onepage WordPress Theme




Ideanosse – Responsive One Page WordPress Theme


Download Lucas - Personal Minimalist Wordpress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Andrew,


    I’m an author looking for a theme that highlights my book, but also my writing/editorial services. Would it be possible for me to make my photo/logo at the type of the page a hyperlink to my book on Amazon?


    Thanks so much.


    Lynn Braz
    lynn@lynnbraz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to display your books image with amazon link !! yes it’s possible just need small modification .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Live Preview doesn’t work. It says your account has been suspended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please check now it’s fine now

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, it still says your account is suspended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can see here please clear you browser catch then try again ,or try to browse via proxy .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve cleared by cache and cookies, still suspended. Tried it on 3 different devices: Windows 7 PC, Mac OSX Mavericks, and iPhone 4S

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok i am working on it ,you can visit via http://hidemyass.com


    Thanks for the information .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. I like your theme and am looking to purchase. But is it possible to have the same menu you have in the html version for the wordpress version ? because I think the html version has a way better menu (as in: it’s not collapsed by default, and it doesn’t reside on the very very left of the page.) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it’s not possible

    ReplyDelete
  11. it’s not possible in wordpress .. or .. you can’t do it ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. it’s possible but in this time i can’t change the menu system only for you . that’s why i say it’s not possible .but i can do it as a customize if you consider a little donation .

    ReplyDelete
  13. if you can tell me how to contact you directly we can further discuss it please ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. i got your mail .

    ReplyDelete
  15. does this theme work well with the disqus plugin?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I purchased this theme after also purchasing your html only version. The reason I purchased this one was because I decided the blog functionality would be better with this.


    I have to say I’m very disappointed that its not the exact same as the html version. Especially the menu. Very, very disappointing…..


    The wordpress version should be as identical to the html version as possible. Are you planning any updates to fix this? I just paid almost 50 dollars for this wordpress version and I’m about to just swap back to the html version because it just looks nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please check your mail ,i replied .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment