Kupon - Clear, Professional Coupon Template
Themeforest Kupon - Clear, Professional Coupon Template HTML Template
FitVidJs
Flexnav
Gmap3
jQuery
Magnific Popup
Mediaelement
Nivo Slider
Tweet Js
Content Slider
Kupon – is creative template for coupon selling websites. Unique and simple. Ultra responsive with user friendly responsive navigation. With huge amount of features you can make it as unique as you want.
Main features
- 16 color schemes
- Images included
- 51 HTML templates
- 15 Home Page layouts
- 9 Coupon Page layouts
- Fully Responsive
- Font Awesome
- Custom Google Fonts
- Retina Ready
- Self Hosted audio/video support
- Contact Form
- Valid HTML code
- CCS3 enhanced
- Cross browser support
- Clean and valid code
- Unimited possible variations
Credits
Plugins
Images
- 55Laney69
- Nattu
- Shermeee
- Daniel Zedda
- Mustafa Sayed
- paul bica
- jinkazamah
- jRa7
- duke9042004
- Yutaka Tsutano
- Anton van Straaten
- Ibrahim Iujaz
- Wickerfurniture
*All images under Creative Commons licence (CC BY 2.0)
is it seo friendly
ReplyDeleteHi, I recently bought the topic that I find very good, could you tell me where I can change the color of the template header. thank you.
ReplyDeleteHow wdo I change the Logo size
ReplyDeleteHi, could I ..
ReplyDeleteprint the coupons?
make only printable discount?
display a modal and connect to mailchimp list
hi, can i implement this in my OpenCart ecommerce store?
ReplyDeletehi. can you also create admin panel for this template ? in php adding products, etc…. do you have email ? will pay extra …
ReplyDeletemy e-mail is info@remtsoy.com
ReplyDeleteHello..how are you? I like the theme and i want to know will it has affiliate program once i buy and if it does not have will you late upgrade it or? Also can i create my own payment system and what payment system does it already have?
ReplyDeleteI would buy this theme if it was using Bootstrap 3.x. Bootstrap is now going to v4, so it would be nice to have things upgraded past v2.
ReplyDeleteIt should be MORE clear that this is NOT a Wordpress theme. Who the hell wants an HTML theme these days anyhow? I just wasted $17. Thanks for nothing.
ReplyDeletepurchased Koupon missing css.stylsheeets
ReplyDeleteHow do i download the css stylsheets
ReplyDeleteget back to me i need the css stylsheets….wake up….
ReplyDeleteBuy this theme and say you do not have the style sheet, I need to solve it as soon as possible.
ReplyDelete