Impressive - Interior Responsive Wordpress Theme

Themeforest Impressive - Interior Responsive Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Impressive - Interior Responsive Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Impressive - Interior Responsive Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Get Item SupportFollow Us On Envato
Join NewsletterSubscribe by RSS




HTML5 Template available Here




It’s Easier Than You Think! You need a few minutes to install and adjust this theme according with your wishes. Theme Options console is provided, reach the appearance settings to set your options. Thanks to the universality and classy style it will be great for a furniture or interior design agency, webdesign bureau or business company, personal portfolio or photography studio, etc..




Main Features:


Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Main Features
Excellent Support & Free Updates

All Features:



  • Responsive & retina-ready;

  • Crossbrowser compatible;

  • Bootstrap framework based;

  • Advanced theme options;

  • NEW! Slider Revolution included;

  • NEW! Unlimited portfolios;

  • NEW! Visual Composer included;

  • NEW! Easy Form For Visual Composer included;

  • 2 types of sortable portfolio;

  • 3 custom post types;

  • 3 custom post layouts;

  • Unlimited sidebars;

  • Lots of additional pages;

  • Touch enabled slider;

  • 35 shortcodes;

  • Easy demo data installation;

  • SEO friendly;

  • 3 custom widgets: Flickr, Twitter, Search;

  • Drop-down menu navigation;

  • Horizontal submenu navigation;

  • Contact form with validation;

  • Google web fonts;

  • 25 well-organized PSD files;

  • Documentation and more…



Just buy and you’ll be impressed much more!


Clipart:
Images for the preview were used from http://photodune.net and http://www.flickr.com/photos/favarojr
Clipart is not included in the stock file.





If you like our product, don’t forget to rate it Thank you :)




Updates:


Version 2.2 – October 24th, 2016
UPDATED:
- Visual Composer;
- DHVC;
- Revslider


Version 2.1.1 – October 6th, 2015

UPDATED:
- Visual Composer;



Version 2.0 – July 19th, 2015


ADDED:
- Visual Composer;
- Easy Forms;
- SEO plugin



Version 1.7 – November 29th, 2014


FIXED:
- flikr widget;



Version 1.6 – September 18th, 2014


ADDED:
- visual re-order for portfolio;



Version 1.5 – September 9th, 2014


UPDATED:
- revslider;



Version 1.4


ADDED:
- Added 2 social icons;
FIXED:
- Fixed contact form;
- Fixed responsive dropdown menu for Portfolio2.



Version 1.3 – May 11th, 2014


FIXED:
- small issues;
- new google map API

ADDED:
- Revolution slider
- WPML
- Unlimited portfolios

UPDATED:
- XML and JSON
- Documentation



Version 1.2 – February 22th, 2013


FIXED:
- small issues;



Version 1.1 – October 26th, 2013


FIXED:
- the moving menu buttons in the Menus;
- typography sizes;

ADDED:
- Iosslider to the Home page
- settings for the slider
- Auto-slide
- choice - Blog post or Portfolio posts on Home page

UPDATED:
- XML and JSON



Do you need a shop?


CosyOne - Premium Multipurpose Opencart Theme


Home Shop - Premium WooCommerce Theme




Reviver - Responsive Multipurpose VirtueMart Theme




Flatastic Responsive Multipurpose VirtueMart Theme

Download Impressive - Interior Responsive Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. I need an invoice


    I bought a theme for you , and got no invoice!! Why not? In my message was not answered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, why do you ask me? Write to Envato market. https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, i will ask there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m not seller, I’m author

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi now I can use your slider revolution

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, open a ticket please. I will help you https://velikorodnov.ticksy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi !
    Hey I really liked this module which is in the PORTFOLIO section
    <in>http://velikorodnov.com/themeforest/preview/?theme=ImpressiveWP
    But I want to joomla that something like this I need to salon Cohon.
    Please help me find very necessary.
    I have already bought “Reviver – Responsive Multipurpose VirtueMart Theme” I want to buy another “Flatastic Responsive Multipurpose VirtueMart Theme”

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, it’s difficult question, because you need to search 3rd party plugin for this needs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spasibo ya nashel )) http://www.joomlaux.com/jux-extensions/image/jux-portfolio.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi mad_velikorodnov


    I found that when I create a portfolio (with a lot of images in a portfolio item), on the front end the description is in the lower part of the screen, probably because some of my photos are vertical (longer) while other are horizontal.


    May I ask if all the images inside portfolio be synchronized/resized/automatically cropped into the same width and height? Or can slider revolution did that? If SR can do this, how can I incorporate SR into portfolio (and other post type, if possible)?


    Thank you in advance for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, if you have questions – open a ticket please https://velikorodnov.ticksy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve created a ticket. Please take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One more thing: I have WPML installed. But after I scan the theme, I still cannot find a way to translate text in “Site Option” like “Home Post Title”, “Set Text Logo”, “Footer Text” and so on.


    How can I translate those strings?


    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme