Flatland - Responsive HTML5 App landing page Marketing Theme

Themeforest Flatland - Responsive HTML5 App landing page Marketing Theme

Download Flatland - Responsive HTML5 App landing page Marketing Theme

Download Flatland - Responsive HTML5 App landing page Marketing Theme

Flatland – A perfect start up template for companies, individuals and professionals. This template was designed with Responsive design, HTML5 / CSS3 , Responsive slider, Video Support, Working contact form and much more..


appzter



FEATURES



  • Responsive design

  • HTML5 / CSS3

  • Foundation framework

  • Responsive slider

  • Working contact form

  • Video support (vimeo & youtube)

  • Social Icons

  • Rotating quotes

  • 2000+ fonticons

  • Well Documented

  • No coding knowledge required

  • Valid HTML


CREDITS



All files and resources I’ve used are located below. A big thanks goes out to those who have made it possible to let us use there resources for commercial purposes.





Images in live preview are not included to the template.

Download Flatland - Responsive HTML5 App landing page Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. Hi there,


    I’m no designer, programmer or whatever. Just a entrepreneur launching her first app and I’m looking for a Landing Page to promote it. So I hope I can work with all these landing pages on Envato. Is it for example possible to delete the video part and add a gallery instead or is it not possible to delete or add items?


    Thnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Just select the content and press delete. And can also add new contents easily. If you are not clear in it, just buy the theme and contact me through my profile page. I am ready to help 24×7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the phone contour set , so we will just need to change the images inside at the first page?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phone images is for demo only and not available in download file.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to upload the theme on Wordpress but it fail, am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, This is not a wordpress theme, its a HTML theme. You can only add to your server to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I have never done it, do you know a ressource online that can help me ? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. To make it work on wordpress, have to convert the html to wordpress. Must find a html to wordpress convertion designer for it. You can use envato studio for it.


    http://studio.envato.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, pre-purchase question.


    Will this template install on Wordpress CMS as a theme?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nevermind, found the answer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme