Flading - An Easy To Use Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Themeforest Flading - An Easy To Use Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download Flading - An Easy To Use Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download Flading - An Easy To Use Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

How looks like Flading Lading Page





Flading is an Easy To Use Landing Page



It’s a awesome Flat, Minimal and Elegant HTML5 / CSS3 Landing Page with great feature !
This template has been designed for presenting a Digital Agency , a Future Website or would be perfect for an App Page.

This theme is very easy to customize and well detailled for beginners, there’s not full of useless thing and huge files to load that you don’t need !








  • Flat & Minimal Design

  • Template is compatible with IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera

  • Valid HTML5 & CSS3

  • Using Gumby Framwork

  • Pretty Well Detailed HTML & CSS

  • Awesome Fade-In Title & Content

  • Newsletter Ready

  • 100% Background

  • Smooth Scrolling

  • On Scroll Effect

  • Metrize Icons


Responsive Design




This landing page is fully Responsive for looking great with any tablet, smarthphones, you can also check it how it looks on any format on http://www.responsinator.com/



Note



Images from live preview are not included in the template. No worries, it’s remplaced by picture from placehold.it website. The Images on this template are under my right of use.


Update




  • 21 August 2013 – Version 1.0




Download Flading - An Easy To Use Responsive Landing Page Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. Hi! I love this theme and would like to use it as my lander. I am having a hard time setting up my mailchimp form with this theme. Do you have any documentation on how to add mailchimp? This would be amazing.


    Thanks,


    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking theme! Unfortunately, like a few others, I’m having trouble with the form as I need more fields than just email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured out this issue and wanted to post this to help others. In my case the script for my new form was conflicting with the theme script main.js. I removed the Form Sender section of the main.js file and my new form worked fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thanks for the great theme! One problem though:
    I just can’t get IE9 to display the text in any font other than Times New Roman. IE8 and IE10 are fine. When I check the preview (http://www.baribal.be/flading/flading-flat/index.html) I get the same result. Do you have a fix for this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi superview, I’ve a problem whit a form sender, I haven’t a file “form_sender.php” and the url (http://www.baribal.be/flading/flading-flat/form_sender.php) returns “There was a problem with your e-mail ()” please help!


    Thanks,


    Guille

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello SirWiliam, I just downloaded once the template and there’s correctly the form_sender in the template folder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for answer, but unfortunately i don’t see the file. this in a folder? do u can send me only php file? my mail is guillermopalo@gmail.com


    thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, it’s seems on ThemeForest, that you didn’t bought the template ( there’s not the puchased icon near the nickname

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I’m having troubles with my background image. i have on line 187 in styles.css “background:url(’../img/exemple.JPG’) #363f48 no-repeat center center fixed; ” but am only getting a color show up for background. Could you please help me out. my back ground image is saved as “exemple.jpg” in the /img/ folder

    ReplyDelete
  10. flading isn’t working in the demo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme