Dreame - Responsive Joomla Template CMS Themes Theme
Latest Version: 1.5
You are building a website in portfolio, news or a website for your passion in photography. You spend much time looking for a nice template which can make your site magnificent but you fail. You have ever dreamed one day you find out a template as you want. DREAME certainly makes your dream come true.
Templaza is very proud of developing a wonderful responsive Joomla template which adapts automatically on all devices. With spectacular interface and images, the template certainly creates a strong impression for users.
Responsive
DREAME is a Responsive Joomla Template using Plazart Framework and TZ Portfolio, which means your template will adapt automatically to the screensize of all devices and display all the contents in a perfect way. One bigger thing you can find in this template that you have never known before is: Dreame automatically calculates the image rate, between the height and the width to take the images in the form of landscape or portrait.
Mega Menu
This feature allows you easily to put articles or images or module into menu. Moreover, with mega menu, you can change style of template: background image, background color, title color, etc.
Timeline
A feature which scientifically arranges your content is timeline. This shows content by time, so you can easily manage the website.
Gallery
Gallery is a draggable grid that shows boxes of thumbnails. Try to drag the images and you will see they are moving. Once clicked, the thumbnail will expand to the full-size image.
More features:
- Joomla 3.x is compatible
TZ Portfolio Component- Fully Responsive Layout
- With Navigation, you can use Megamenu with some useful characteristics. For example; creating sub-menu and group, inserting module and menu.
- Supporting Google Analytics and Author link.
- Color configure for all item. So you can create style by yourself.
- HTML5 & CSS3 Support.
- Bootstrap integrate.
- Plazart Framework.
Changelogs:
Version 1.8
Update Joomla version 3.4.1.
Update TZ Portfolio version 3.3.1.
Update Plazart 4.3.
+ [feature] Support RTL Direction.
+ [fixed bug] Fix some small bug with Megamenu.
Version 1.7
Update Joomla latest version 3.3.6.
Update TZ Portfolio latest version 3.2.7.
Update Plazart latest version 3.8.
Version 1.5
Update TZ Portfolio latest version 3.1.6
UPdate Joomla latest version 3.1.5
Add new layout Right to Left
Add Columns right and left in one page.
Fixed Title Feature, portrait item is middle image.
Version 1.2
Fixed Quickstart installation.
Fixed warning (undefine $imagetype).
Fixed Create article front end.
Fixed display article with media type "Video".
Wow! A Wordpress version would be great!
ReplyDeleteThank you Olidub,
ReplyDeleteWordPress version is coming soon
Nice work!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mustachethemes
ReplyDeleteGreat Work !
ReplyDeleteThanks JOGJAfile,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful template. I would love to see this in an HTML or WordPress version. Will follow you and purchase immediately if Dreame is ever offered as an HTML or WordPress template.
ReplyDeleteThanks for offering such a beautiful masonry grid template.
Thanks Ninkitten, WordPress version is coming soon
ReplyDeleteCool theme Bros, good luck for Sales \m/
ReplyDeleteThank you my brother
ReplyDeleteHey there,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your theme so I purchased first:-) but i’m encountering a major problem. I can’t install this template using the quickstart installation. I follow your manual, but when I reach step 3 of the installation process and I click on install, the installation proces gets stuck on ‘making databases’ and I’m directed back to the previous screen. I have been searching the web for hours and can’t find a solution. I’m running php 5.3.10.I taught it there could be a problem with joomla 3.0 but when I used installatron for a clean install there wasn’t a problem. Could you help me please?
Hi Unclebenz,
ReplyDeleteMay you send me a screenshot via support@templaza.com ?
I am going to check it and response to you
Best regards,
Sonny
Can the gallery have a normal scroll or scroll by keyboard arrow keys instead of Dragging horizontally?
ReplyDeleteThis feature is not available right now.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your suggestion It’s great for next version. I have put it to our project manager.
Best Regards,
Sonny
Good one (y)
ReplyDeleteThank you Joomshaper
ReplyDeleteI am having the same problem with the installer hanging up in the installation process on the last page and jumping to the previous page like one of the users above. Any help?
ReplyDeleteHi Adam,
ReplyDeletePlease follow your email to get support
Thanks, Sonny
any updates?
ReplyDelete