Couponize - Responsive Coupons and Promo Theme

Themeforest Couponize - Responsive Coupons and Promo Theme WordPress Theme

Download Couponize - Responsive Coupons and Promo Theme WordPress Theme

Download Couponize - Responsive Coupons and Promo Theme WordPress Theme










About



Couponize is a responsive WordPress template which allows you to store coupons, promo codes and discounts from different brands and companies. Couponize is what you are looking for if you’re looking to release a coupons and discounts website and want to be unique among the competition. It fully works with the latest WordPress 3.6!!!



Being fully responsive, it promises to be bullet-proof on both desktop and mobiles. It comes with a blog page and a blog post page for your personal use.



This is the first coupons and discounts WordPress theme available on ThemeForest and offers all the feature you may need in order to start your promo codes and coupons business! You can use this theme to kickstart a website for Black Friday, featuring all kind of offers and discounts / coupons from all kind of websites, while earning affiliate commisions too for Black Friday.



It offers multiple sorting options for the coupons and discounts: sort by published date, by expiration date, by the number of comments, by the number of thumbs up(based on the GD ratings)



Main features:




  • HTML5 and CSS3 Tableless (Latest Technologies used)

  • Advanced theme options panel

  • Integrated with GD Star Rating and Wysija newsletters

  • Clean and Modern Interface

  • Clean Code

  • Built on Foundation Framework

  • Cross browser Compatbile (This works on every modern browser!)

  • Filtering options

  • Custom designs for coupons discounts(buttons, text, text with border)

  • FlexSlider



Demo images are not included with the download package. They were placed for demo purposes only.



I believe every client should be happy, so I’ll do my best to assist all of you with whatever issues you have with the theme.
I’ll answer questions about minor customization as well, but not for some more advanced customization requests or re-design requests.
If you have any issues with 3rd party plugins, I suggest you to contact the plugin’s developer, as he knows better the code of that plugin and can better assist you.



After you test the theme and our support/documentation, please leave feedback on themeforest. Thank you so much!



Changelog



Version 1.3 – 30 november 2014



  • - NEW: popup box when you add a coupon with auto-copy functionality. When you have just a coupon, it will show the coupon + auto-copy. When you have a URL, it will auto-copy the coupon code and open the URL in a new tab.

  • - added custom-import.php php script / guide for importing coupons from external websites.

  • - fixed the expiration date on the related posts showing up on the single coupon page

  • - added missing divs on some of the page templates(bug with the markup) and in footer.php closing the div with the class “page”

  • - Fixed a problem with some characters in the URL such as & being removed and the URL being altered.

  • - Removed super admin username option

  • - Added GD star rating plugin files



Please feel free to leave any questions regarding Couponize or really just say hi, we’re open to everything you might have to say.



This template was designed by bestwebsoft



We are deeply thankful to Aleks Ivic , a really great photographer that let us use his awesome work! Thank you, Alex!

Download Couponize - Responsive Coupons and Promo Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. hey my website doesn not look anything like the demo provided also your documentation is incompetent to solve my queries and also there is a missing custom fields option in your documentation I need lots of help with your theme.


    1. font does not look anything like the demo


    2. how to add category images?


    3. how to divide reveal offe,r show coupon, visit offer


    my wordpress is installed at getcouponcodes.net/wp-admin


    krates
    jaques98

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remove my earlier comment I did not know it was public I have figured out the rest two points only problem is font looks really bad please help

    ReplyDelete
  3. also GD Star rating is not working on my coupons and also I dont see the video next to subscribe now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.


    1 & 2, I see they look identical to my demo, what’s the problem?


    3) Show Coupon will show up if you only have the coupon text added. Reveal offer will show up if you have both a coupon text and an URL, it will redirect the user to that URL. And visit offer will show up if you only add an URL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Where do i apply my licence key in couponize theme ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, no need to apply the license key anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,


    purchase code :
    a4f9a55c-5b9f-49bd-8d40-78c9857ce91d


    some questions :
    1) how translate the calendar ( on submit coupon frontend for example )
    2) vertical dotted line on item are not visible like on the demo. please check :
    http://motoshop.fr/category/general/
    how fix it ?
    3) How can users suscribe and see and edit their deals ?

    Best regards,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  8. good link : http://motoshop.fr/categorie/general/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, the /general/ link isn’t working. As for the frontend coupon submit, what’s the URL you’re using for it? Can you provide a sample account so I can login as a test user?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Other question :
    How to change coupon page url http://motoshop.fr/coupons/30-sur-le-2eme-article/ to http://motoshop.fr/bon-plan/30-sur-le-2eme-article/
    Is it possible ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. It’s possible, but requires a good deal of customization in order to achieve that. You will need to replace every occurence of “coupon” post type to bon-plan and replace single-coupon.php to single-bon-plan.php and then reset the permalinks. If you’re not familiar with coding / WordPress, I’m afraid there’s no easy way of doing it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I ‘re-activate’ an ‘expired’ deal and ‘keep the same url’ & extend the expiry date?
    That’s the only question I have before I buy this awsome theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. May I please get a quick reply, I’m just waiting for my answer before I make a buying decision!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. Sure, you can modify the expiry date anytime from the coupon dashboard page

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is this theme SEO optimized?
    Is the coupon title the title tag on Google search engine?
    Is the coupon description the title description from SEO perspective?
    In the sitemap.xml, what are the categories, coupon categories or popular companies or both?
    Again, Can I re-activate the expired deal and keep the same URL and further extend the expiry date??
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi. Yes, this is SEO optimised. And you can always install a 3rd party plugin such as Yoast

    ReplyDelete
  17. Coupons from some pages eg. this https://www.couponsale.us/store/bitdefender/ just disappear even if set expire “never” but when I go to edit and update the page discount codes appear again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, please post your question using the account used to purchase the theme

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I have purchased this theme but I’m unable to install it on my wordpress site.
    This is the error message I get from WP.
    “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet”


    What do I do?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment