Centy - Retina Ready Responsive WordPress Theme
Key Features
- Logo position – Left and Right
- 9 Color Skins
- Fast & Clean
- Responsive
- Retina ready
- Fully themeable
- Easily configurable
- Grid layout
- Vector icons – fontawesome
- Commented clean code
- Optional LESS styles included (+ bunch of helpful mixins)
- Client-side contact form validation
- Highly interactive
- 4 portfolio layouts with front end column switcher
- Centy PSD version is included
- 2 Blog layouts for category view
- Revolution Slider included
- Easily switch between boxed/fullwidth layout
Centy 12 PSD Files – Included
- About
- Blog
- Blog-2
- Blog Post
- Contact
- Main Alt Color
- Main
- Portfolio-1-col
- Portfolio-2-col
- Portfolio-3-col
- Portfolio-4-col
- Portfolio Detail
Changelog
- Please see the changelog here: changelog
Attributions & Credits
Images
- Photos – Shutterstock
Patterns
- Subtle Patterns
Icons
Scripts
- jQuery
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Easing
- bxSlider
- Quicksand
- fancyBox
- Slider Revolution
Fonts
- Google Fonts
- FontAwesome
Centy – Retina Ready Responsive WordPress Theme
Centy is a fresh, clean and modern template designed for all kinds of professions. It does not matter if you are freelancer, business man, doctor or writer because this theme fits all. We have tried to reach the largest possible range of people and therefore this template is suitable as well for more serious positions as a lawyer, judge, or vice versa for fitness trainers or beauty salons owners.
The template is also suitable for the presentation of smaller businesses such as fitness centers, counseling centers, small shops, but not forgetting the bigger institutions, such as hotels, hostels, restaurants or offices.
Centy WordPress Theme is also very popular in the information technology field. Many web designers and computer engineers are already using this template. In addition, developers will certainly appreciate our neat code, which also enables the use of child themes through which it is possible to modify any part of the template.
As noted above, freelancers like to use this template to present themselves and their products. Whether you are a craftsman, gardener, nutritionist, own wine bar, cafe, or a owner of any business, we are sure Centy theme will come in handy.
Of course it is not possible to list all positions, for which this theme is suitable for, but we still mention a few examples: geologists, photographer, model, financial adviser, musician, biologists, economist, chemists, auditors, artist, gymnasts, salons and others.
The Ark – the best rated theme of all time

From our Blog
- Why using multi-purpose WordPress Themes earns you more money
- 17 things to check when you are buying WordPress Theme
- 4 Ways To Fix White Screen of Death In WordPress
Hello, I have been trying to get the license number for this Centy theme, but in the document downloaded from my downloads both text and pdf only comes the purchase code which cannot be used in your support.freshface.net page, so I will have to ask for help through here:
ReplyDeleteIn the Google maps plug ins specifically the RICHMARKER which is the pointer of the exact location in the Google Map embedded in the contact form, I need to make that request via HTTPS instead of HTTP, since this theme is hosted in a server with a SSL certificate, I have been trying to find it in all the js and php files with no success what so ever. Please any help will be appreciated.
regards
Hi thepiborg!
ReplyDeleteI will need your WP login, please Send us your WP/FTP login in private.
Thanks and cheers! —FRESHFACEIf you like the item and want to support us, please consider rating it in “My Account -> Downloads”.SUPPORT TOOLSSUPPORT CENTERFOLLOW US
Website
Facebook
Twitter
How do I customize the color of a skin? The documentation say it can be done easily, but I’m finding no method.
ReplyDeleteAlso, is there a way to eliminate the wood background graphic in the skins? It shows up by default when viewing the site in Safari. Thanks
ReplyDeleteIs there a way to change the weird page titles on the Portfolio pages? Mine reads, “key5 geo1 | key5, geo1 | key1, geo1Clean Scapes”
ReplyDeleteThis theme doesn’t seem to work on WPEngine—anyone else have success with it on WPEngine?
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletemy site is down.
I did not make changes but mysql error appeared alone.
Can you help me?
The site is www.keisna.it
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteThese things don’t really happen without anyone making a change. If you didn’t make a change then it could be your hosting provider or you have been hacked and your site compromised. Or some part of your hosting stopped working for some reason. I am sorry to say but we don’t know what happened, I would suggest talking to your hosting provider and explain to them that you didn’t do any changes.
Thanks and cheers! —FRESHFACEIf you like the item and want to support us, please consider rating it in “My Account -> Downloads”.SUPPORT TOOLSSend us your WP/FTP login in privateFOLLOW US
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Can I add on some specific menu/static page header/banner pictures via settings? picture should be look like a blog photo on a static page….
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteNo, this is only possible via custom CSS code.
Thanks and cheers!
Do you offer via admin panel css custom code? or have I to do it with ftp?
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteYes, you can do it via Theme Options panel. CSS, JS and Google Analytics code.
Thanks and cheers!
Hi, I’m looking for a theme like this but I’ve some questions:
ReplyDelete1) Can I redirect the main menu to the same home, I mean, only use a front page (home).
2) Can I add a google maps section o more sections at home ?
thanks
Hi alex03soul!
ReplyDeleteFirstly let me thank you for your questions, all these features are integrated in our latest themes. I would recommend you to look at this one for example http://themeforest.net/item/casanova-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/11288734
Thanks and cheers! —FRESHFACEIf you like the item and want to support us, please consider rating it in “My Account -> Downloads”.SUPPORT TOOLSSUPPORT CENTER
Hello, Is this theme PHP 7 compatible? Getting 23 warnings and 26 errors in a test. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Chris!
ReplyDeleteI am terrible sorry, but Centy Theme is not compatible with PHP 7.0 and we do not plan to add PHP 7 update.
Thanks and cheers!
—FRESHFACE
SUPPORT TOOLSSUPPORT CENTER