University – Education Flat UI PSD Template
Themeforest University – Education Flat UI PSD Templates
Featured on Web Design Served
University – is a flexible flat UI PSD template for educational organizations. It will perfectly suit the needs of any modern university, college, school or other educational business.
The template consists of well-organized components that are easy to modify. You are free to create as many unique layout structures as you wish. That’s why current PSD template can be used on a variety of websites, no matter their main type and primary audience.
PSD Template Features:
- Modern Flat UI Design
- Fully customizable
- 9 layered PSD files
- 1200px Grid Based
- 2 different layouts of the homepage
- All Google Fonts
- Clean and modern design
Note:
All images/illustrations are for preview purposes only and are not included in the download files.
Any update on the HMTL + CSS version of this Design.
ReplyDeleteSorry, but when will be done HTML version? In any case I will buy PSD and will spend money to make HTML. Will be veeeery good if I will bought it from author…
ReplyDeleteHello Kukoba,
ReplyDeleteI understand you and I’m really not sure about release date of HTML version. And I don’t want to promise you that it comes soon. I’m currently working on new designs in PSD format.
Sorry for any inconveniences.
No problem, just will look for somobody who will do it
ReplyDeletebtw, changing color of text by changing transparency of layout is not good idea… (started to work on HTML)
ReplyDeleteAny update on the HTML version?
ReplyDelete