The Kamarel HTML
Themeforest The Kamarel HTML
Notes:
Any new improvements which you’ll like to see in next build are welcome, please let us know what you want to be added.
Features:
- Responsive design, supporting most of mobile devices
- Font Awesome
- Integrated charts (using jQuery flot, sparklines and JustGage)
- Dynamic tables (using Tablesorter)
- Growl style notifications (using jGrowl)
- Datepicker and Colorpicker for bootstrap
- Calendar (using Fullcalendar)
- Form wizard (using formToWizard)
- Validated HTML5
- Extended accordion
- Sliders, Toggler
- WYSIWYG editor (using WYSIHTML5)
- Form validation (using parsley.js)
Changelog:
v. 1.3 (04.12.2013)
- Fixed bug with validation in formWizard
- Timeline added
v. 1.2 (05.08.2013)
- Added "white-space: nowrap" to TitleLine heading - thekamarel.css row 740
- Mail page vertical - added jLayout plugin
- Mail page horizontal - added jLayout plugin
- Carousel implemented at widgets category
- AllWay Tabs tweaks - added 200px width support to tabs by setting class '.w-200'
- Vector Maps added - jvectormaps plugin
- Google Maps added - jquery ui map plugin
- Added hero-unit example to typography page
- Added Check list and Cross list to typography page
- Fixed issues on table page
- Fixed opacity issue on TitleLine in IE8
- Top bar icons adjusted
v. 1.1 (23.07.2013)
- Added Typography page (under Interface) - thekamarel.css row 3456
- Added 3-level submenu example into "Example Pages" menu
- Added All-way tabs to Widgets Category - css changes are made on row 1052 in thekamarel.css
- Updated fontawesome to version 3.2.1
- thekamarel.css - Focused inputs border color changed to #bee147 - row 1627 (old color rgba(0,0,0,.4))
- MasterActions - removed jquery plugin for animating box shadow on hover - actually it use css3 transitions - row 982 in thekamarel.css
- Improved tabs jquery actions - row 100 in thekamarel.js
- Titleline heading layout changes (only one heading now)
- Fixed problem with placing anything else than titleLineCharts on the right side of TitleLine, you must use class .titleLineOnRight (example on widgets page with search bar) - thekamarel.css row 737
- Minor changes of tablesorter css - theme.default.css row 19
- Fixed some bugs and js errors
Preview not working
ReplyDeleteAaaah, I’m so sorry for that, seems like webhosting get in some troubles. I think it’s okay now. You can check it.
ReplyDeleteGreat Design. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, I’m so glad to hear that. Good luck to you also
ReplyDeleteNice work! Welcome
ReplyDeleteThanks, I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteDrzim palce kamo. GLWS
ReplyDeleteVdaka , napodobne zelam vela uspesnych predajov.
ReplyDeleteAwesome design!
ReplyDeleteJust a question why did you use jQuery to apply box-shadow to the “masterActions li” on hover, CSS3 do it too ?
Thank you, that is good idea, I’ll change this hover effect to using only css in next build.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very exciting theme! It is very clean, elegant, and yet full of functionality. For additional features, I’d like to request the following:
ReplyDelete- improved charting with explicit inclusion of a graph that mimics the “Project Contribution” graph at http://www.melonhtml5.com/demo/admin7/single_page_app/#!/dashboard
- include google maps and http://jqvmap.com/
- add typography page
- support lists with icons, etc.
Just a few ideas. Might come up with some more.
Hi, thank you very much for this suggestions. I would like implement all of it in next builds. I’ll try to release new build next week with typography page implemented and few other new things.
ReplyDeleteHi! I am planning on purchasing this template but there is an issue when uinsg IE8. The image next to the title and Title text on the left hand side of each page are not shadowed, rather dark. For example, the Dashboard title text is dark and on the left of the text, the dash image is dark as well. I am using IE8 version 8.0.7601.17514.
ReplyDeletethank you!
Hi, I’ll take a look on it before releasing new build. Best thing what you can do now is update your browser. Thank you and have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I need it for a project where I work. We have over 3000 computers running IE8. Unfortunately, upgrading to new version is end of this year. I bought it anyway to work on.
ReplyDeleteThanks again!
Thanks to you for purchase, I hope you’ll be satisfied. Feel free to contact me if you get in some troubles.
ReplyDeleteHi dude!
ReplyDeleteI need know about retrieve data form, for tags “bootstrap-tags”. It’s the widget quick message, i don’t know retrieve the tags.
thanks a lot ^^
Hi, you can do something like this to retrieve tags from the form :
ReplyDeletevar tags = $('#recipients').tags({
tagData:["ici.kamarel@tattek.com", "fake@email.com"],
promptText: 'Type an email address...',
suggestions:["a.nunc.In@acnulla.com","sem@Sedid.ca","consequat.nec.mollis@velit.co.uk","Phasellus.in@lectus.ca""],
});
console.log(tags.getTags());
Set original function into variable “tags” and after this you can console.log it or whatever you need with function “tags.getTags()”. You can find complete documentation of “bootstrap-tags” here. Hope this helps, if not feel free to contact me.
That’s ok, but how i do for get like $_REQUEST?
ReplyDeleteBecause the function getTags capure the arrays “tagData”..but i need the new data.
I’m afraid I don’t understand what exactly you need. Can you give me more specific example?
ReplyDelete