Street Scroller - Panoramic Coming Soon Template

Themeforest Street Scroller - Panoramic Coming Soon Template HTML Template

Download Street Scroller - Panoramic Coming Soon Template HTML Template

Download Street Scroller - Panoramic Coming Soon Template HTML Template

“Street Scroller” is a responsive HTML theme with a countdown function. This theme uses Google Street View as a background. You can pick a panorama of any place in the world. Surprise your clients by using a panorama of your office (the theme supports user-defined panoramic images) or the street near your office. The theme is very easy to install and configure.



Feature List:




  • Google Street View full screen background

  • Unlimited panorama variations from around the world

  • Many settings, panorama

  • Two style Style-1 and Style-2

  • Responsive layout

  • Parallax effects

  • Optimized for Ipad and Iphone

  • Support Retina display

  • AJAX PHP subscription saves emails in:

    • CSV file

    • MySQL database

    • Mailchimp

    • GetResponse

    • AWeber



  • Icon fonts Social Networks Links

  • Cross Browser Compatible

  • Valid HTML5/CSS3

  • Support and graceful degradation in IE8

  • Easy to Use

  • Well documented



QR-code



Two color style Dark and Light


light style


dark style



New countdown style:


New



Changelog:


Version 1.6 | 06/17/2014



Bug: Fixed error to Firefox


Version 1.5 | 08/09/2013



New: Added mode rotation in the top position of scroll.
New: Added new countdown style


Version 1.4 | 07/23/2013



Bug: Fixed display on screens with a resolution of 1366×768


Version 1.3 | 07/20/2013



Bug: Fixed sending of the email adresses in GetRespons and AWeber


Version 1.2 | 07/19/2013



New: Added support new version Google Street View
Bug: Fixed error displaying background for mobile devices


Version 1.1 | 07/17/2013



Bug: Fixed error path for skrollr.ie.min.js


Version 1.0 | 07/15/2013



Initial release

Download Street Scroller - Panoramic Coming Soon Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Sr., I traid these link but can´t find the ID
    https://www.google.com/maps/views/view/102920649891159359534/photo/HDJgtE46eo0AAAQINSTPxA?gl=ie&pitch=90&fovy=75

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Aswan/@24.091604,32.904052,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m5!1e2!3m3!1s16643287!2e1!3e10!4m2!3m1!1s0x14367b5ab1a30e5f:0xfb109fe337cabccb!6m1!1e1?hl=en-EN

    https://www.google.com/maps/views/view/105916193508891687114/photo/OazqlFmkZjsAAAQDMaWQdw?hl=pt-BR&gl=br&heading=79&pitch=90&fovy=75

    Can help me Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you for your purchase.
    1. HDJgtE46eo0AAAQINSTPxA
    2. This photo is not panorama
    3. OazqlFmkZjsAAAQDMaWQdw

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also use extractor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I do something like this with your plugin?


    http://moto.oakley.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my theme used skrollr plugin, it allows of making such a scroll animation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, i have a problem using user panoramics, the image is stretched and I can’t see correctly de panorama. can you help me plesase?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, thank you for your purchase.
    Google Street View takes panoramic images as “fisheye”,
    you have to use something like this http://i.imgur.com/b0Jjbqm.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Is there a full web version of this? Not just countdown? I need a home with panoramic photo as the background. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, sorry but there are no other versions, of this theme specifically created for counter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi G_4,


    I like it for sure and no 2nd thought about. Couple question I have if you could please help before I purchase


    1. Where do I get more Google panoramic view links?
    2. I want to modify it to non counter page, so Can I modify it?


    Thanks


    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, 1. More pano links here
    2. You can change any theme it depends on your skill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi.
    I’ve put my email in email forum…


    /* Email that will receive messages */
    define(‘ADMIN_MAIL’, ‘fadi07@gmail.com‘);


    But the messages do not reach, what is the probleme


    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there an option to remove countdown?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just you can remove html code

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear All, can you pls help? Style.css is missing this is the error message during instal… What to o?
    Many thanks!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, sorry but this is just the html theme

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pano and map do not load. Message: “Oops! Something went wrong. The page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.” – http://immersivemoods.com/landing/

    ReplyDelete
  18. In index.html file replace code<script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.exp&sensor=false"></script> to <script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.exp&key=AIzaSyBMlQfaJ7jkAsfpLlAdwZ5DxlKqopxW57E"></script>

    ReplyDelete
  19. That did the trick, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme