Spooky - Responsive One Page HTML Template

Themeforest Spooky - Responsive One Page HTML Template HTML Template

Download Spooky - Responsive One Page HTML Template HTML Template

Download Spooky - Responsive One Page HTML Template HTML Template



If you like our theme please do not forget to rate it!







Spooky is a clean but still professional template suitable for any business or portfolio, and it’s created by using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques. With a responsive design it is easily usable with any device (Desktop, tablet, mobile phone…), without removing any content!



An elegant template for a design studio or agency. The theme has a gallery for featured work special, jquery paginated portfolio layout and blog, awesome hover effect, and contact work. The template offers a quick and easy setup.



Spooky has the following features:




  • Fully Responsive, looks great on your mobile or tablet!

  • Built on HTML5 and CSS3 and based on Bootstrap Grid

  • Smooth Pages Transitions & Animations

  • Responsive Slider


  • Innovative Gallery


  • Many JavaScript enhancements:
    jQuery Lightbox
    jCarousel
    Portfolio

  • Working contact form – add your email adress and it is ready to go!


  • Google MapIntegration

  • Layered PSD’s included

  • Fully functional Contact Form

  • Optimized for SEO

  • Easy to use Google Maps


  • Animations to make your landing looks more attractive



Spooky is all you need! HTML + PSD + PHP FILE


It is easily editable and configurable.



Video




3 PSD files included – Save $10




Support


We provide free premium support to all our customers, 7 days a week!



Updates


v1.1 – 28 November, 2013



- Documentation improved

v1.0 – 4 July, 2013



- Initial release


Tags


personal theme, porfolio template, best personal portfolio templates, personal portfolio – creative website template






Download Spooky - Responsive One Page HTML Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Nice work! I like the flipping effect in services section! GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work CT!


    Really reminds me of the Wunder theme in some way

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work Coralix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww!!!.....very nice design….enjoy the sales…:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,


    I’m very interested by the theme. Just two doubts:


    1) I want to link each service to a “fancy box” with more information about the service, can I do this? Also, I would like to know if it is possible to create a internal page if I want.


    2) In the portfolio gallery, can I add external link to the sites I have developed (my site is in the field of web development).


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear @andrezasv
    1) It is very simple to add a fancybox, this template was made with Bootstrap Grid, you can easily add a bootstrap modal (lightbox) with more text and image about each service.

    2) Inner pages are easy to create, if you need help just let us know.

    3) Yes, I think you should add a link after the project description, it will take 2 seconds

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done. Good luck with sales!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme