Special - Responsive Vintage HTML5 Template

Themeforest Special - Responsive Vintage HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Special - Responsive Vintage HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Special - Responsive Vintage HTML5 Template HTML Template

Special – is Responsive Vintage HTML5 theme created for photographers, designers, artists, personal blog, creative agency, anyone who wants to clearly present their work. The template includes a portfolio and gallery. Also, Special theme may well present a wedding, anniversary, birthday, etc. You can make your site special using vintage style




Main Features:



  • Original Design

  • Responsive Layout

  • Blog Page

  • Portfolio Page

  • Gallery Page

  • Ajax Contact Form

  • HTML5 and CSS3

  • FlexSlider

  • Clean commented code



Note: Demo images are not included



Any questions?


If you need help, we will be always glad to help you with any question you run into.Dashboard and mail are checked regularly during business hours (9:00h-18:00h UTC+02:00). We’ll get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.


Note: We are not able to provide support for code customizations or third-party plugins.




Updates:


July 18


  • Solved problems with alignment and responsiveness

  • Added three additional templates for blog page

  • Includes .psd files

Download Special - Responsive Vintage HTML5 Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Clean and very cool theme. Good luck with your sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, good luck you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Great work , Good Luck With Sales

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for good wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look so nice design! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice to hear, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Work … GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I love vintage designs. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this.
    But goes this include the .psd or raw .png files?
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much. Shortly I plan to add additional pages of the blog and portfolio. The update I’ll include .psd files at your request. I think it will take 2-4 days

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi There.
    Just to let you know that there are a couple of tweaks needed.
    1. The video is not responsive. It spills out over the container when you narrow the browser.
    2. The Masonry Blog is not responsive either. the right column spills over the container when you narrow the browser, instead of moving below first column.
    Open up your template in the browser (I used Firefox), and narrow the browser width slowly on each page and you will see what I mean.
    Lovely work.
    It is a really classy design!
    And I am sure you can sort those little things easily.
    Will buy when you have.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comments. This will be fixed as quickly as possible

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lesya thanks for this great theme! Seems everything working fine for me except the contact form submission…
    When i press “Submit” i get “Your message has been sent” notification but nothing goes to my mailbox. I have changed the email address in my contact.php…(submit button code:<input id=”contact_submit” class=”contact_submit” type=”submit” class=”submit” value=”???????”/>)
    Any solution?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this post, I will try to solve it as soon as possible and thank you for your purchase

    ReplyDelete
  15. I checked it. Everything works fine, if your mail on Gmail, you can get your mail in spam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme