Pandora Box: Mobile Develop Onepage HTML Template Marketing Theme

Themeforest Pandora Box: Mobile Develop Onepage HTML Template Marketing Theme

Download Pandora Box: Mobile Develop Onepage HTML Template Marketing Theme

Download Pandora Box: Mobile Develop Onepage HTML Template Marketing Theme






Pandora Box – creative and minimal onepage HTML Template for mobile developers.

WordPress version available!
http://themeforest.net/item/pandora-box-onepage-wordpress-template/5758679


Features:



  • LESS CSS

  • Responsive layout

  • Responsive 3D slider

  • 5 PSD included

  • 3 different styles: color, pattern and photo background

  • Retina ready

  • Unique design

  • Ready to use PHP mail form

  • Well documented

  • Easy and quick custom

  • Changing phones display images on homepage without repaint

  • And Much More…


Updates:


Version 1.2.1, 14.09.2013

  • Slider updated

  • JS bugfix

  • LESS bugfix


Version 1.2.0, 02.09.2013

  • Added Ready to use PHP mail form

  • Changed background image

  • LESS bugfix


Version 1.1.2, 28.08.2013

  • Fixed “contacts” link


Version 1.1.1, 14.08.2013

  • SEO optimization: hash links for every section (click “remove frame” in demo url for view it)

  • Fixed bugs in slider

  • Corrected mobile view

  • Remove preloader, optimize site download

  • Retina ready

  • Many small bugfix


Version 1.1, 05.08.2013 – Big update

  • Added 2 different styles: with pattern and photo background.

  • New system for managing images on homepage – changing phones display without repaint

  • Now PageLoader use theme color

  • New file structure

  • Preparing for the retina

  • Many bugfix


Version 1.0.3, 05.08.2013

  • jQuery Page loader included again with bugfix

  • JS bugfix


Version 1.0.2, 02.08.2013

  • Removed page loader

  • Fixed mobile view


Version 1.0.1, 28.07.2013

  • Added endless slider (return to the first slide after the last)

  • LESS bugfix

  • JS bugfix

  • PSD corrected

Download Pandora Box: Mobile Develop Onepage HTML Template Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. Could I use this theme to sell my service? Is it possible to link the buy now option to paypal payment gateway? If so, please confirm then i’ll buy it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I’m new to website development, what program am I supposed to use to modify this? I’ve used wp before but im completely new to this. Advice greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I can not say about the paypal payment gateway, I had no experience with it. But I working on WP version of this template now, perhaps it will be the better solution for you.

    Thanks,
    iltaen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such a fast reply!
    1. In short, can the “buy now” button be linked to any address I want to?
    I assume all the pictures are customizable as well ?
    2. When do you plan on releasing wordpress version? (I really only want 1 page landing page tho)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Sure, you can linked any button to any address, and customized all you want
    2. I planned to release WP version to the end of September.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! WordPress version available, http://themeforest.net/item/pandora-box-onepage-wordpress-template/5758679

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, nice theme. Before I decide to purchase, does this come with a working contact form? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!


    Yes, contact form working (PHP script included in template).


    Thanks,
    iltaen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the quick reply!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I’ve already purchased this theme and while testing it across browsers it appears to utterly broken in IE 10. Are there any updates on the way to resolve these issues?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!


    I think, your IE10 in “compatibility mode”. Press F12 and set “Browser mode” to “Internet explorer 10” and “Document mode” to “Standart”.


    Thanks,
    iltaen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,


    The F12 -> browsersetting and documentmode works fine on a desktop, but on Windows Phone 8 (with ie10) it looks completely broken.
    Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!


    Thank you for feedback! I haven’t WinPhone for test it, but I’ll look for resolve this problem.


    Thanks,
    iltaen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found the bug. It will be fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,
    I was about to buy both themes (WP and HTML as I just want the WP for the blog), however when I was testing on my iPhone with iOS 7, the top nav seems to be broken?
    Once I click on the “Home” link, it expands the dropdown and it stays open forever.
    Is that a bug? Are you intending to fix/improve it?


    This is the link I was testing from:
    http://pandorabox.iltaen.com/

    Thank you.
    Clovis Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!


    Thanks for a bug report, I will check it soon.


    Thanks,
    iltaen

    ReplyDelete
  17. what kind of mail script is included? Is it with captcha?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just PHP script. No, it hasn’t captcha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been doing VM tests with different browsers to see how my site translates and in IE the javascript is broken. Is there a solution we’re missing from the JS files? Keep in mind this includes all IE versions up to 10. Particularly the buttons, slider and even apps pricing section of your template are broken in IE. I know you have mentioned that it could be the browser is running in compatibility mode but most visitors to the site won’t understand this and will be utterly turned off by the garbled look. Is there a way to force the browser to run in the proper mode so as to display the JS properly through a small piece of source code? Please help as this, to me, is a major issue.

    ReplyDelete
  20. For fix it: open index.html and search the line
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE8">
    and replace it with:
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="edge">

    Thanks,
    iltaen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for a fast response. I replaced that tag as you instructed and it has fixed the slider in IE 9+ but in IE8 it is still garbled. Also the font-icons are not displaying in any IE version. This is odd because your demo site works fine in IE. We’re making progress.. just hope to fix the font-icons and find a solution for IE8

    ReplyDelete
  22. UPDATE: I found the issues with the icons and also made IE 8 slightly less uglier. Just as I thought it really has nothing to do with your code or template. Your work is great.. top notch
    the issues had to do more with my file structure.


    If you have any suggestions for code to encourage someone to upgrade from IE7 or even IE 8 to a newer version please please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfectly


    Ok, I will write changelog in update messages

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hai


    Is there cms for admin for this template so that i can change page content easily?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hai


    I mean, how i customize it? is there admin cms for it?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi!


    No, it just HTML files. If you need CMS – I recommend WordPress version of this template: http://themeforest.net/item/pandora-box-onepage-wordpress-template/5758679


    Thanks,
    iltaen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, how can I change the text colour “BE CREATIVE WITH OUR MEGA APPS” to white?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi!


    Search the selector:


    .homeblock #description-home .wrapper .developer{


    and change styles inside it.


    Thanks,
    iltaen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic theme! Was just wondering any way to replace the static Twitter message block display with live twitter feeds of my twitter account?

    ReplyDelete
  30. thanks!


    hm, I didn’t worked with twitter in html, but you can try this: https://dev.twitter.com/docs/embedded-timelines

    ReplyDelete
  31. Only on first time loading the MEGA MUSIC APP device frame image is not fully shown, the frame gets cut from where the next grey section starts. Is it how it is supposed to be or a known bug? (Let me know if you need a screenshot of it)

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh, I fixed this bug in WordPress version and forgot to fix in HTML, thanks for the bugreport

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello.


    First of all thank you for a very nice theme. I just have one question. Do you know where I can buy the image you use in the demo with the photo background. Really love that.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello!


    I used free images from http://www.sxc.hu/


    Thanks,
    iltaen

    ReplyDelete
  35. Do you have a direct link to that picture you use?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Unfortunately, I haven’t

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Iltaen,
    I have baught this template 2 days ago and I really want to tell you : Well done for this amazing template ! It is very cool and well designed !
    Just a problem, I don’t understand why I have a different contact form than yours on your website “http://pandorabox.iltaen.com/”
    On you website, your contact form put fields with error (eg. Email) in red. In mine, the form redirect to a blank page saying “please check your email address”.
    Is it possible to have the form you use on your website please ?


    Thank you very much,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme