MelonHTML5 - Admin7

Themeforest MelonHTML5 - Admin7 HTML

Download MelonHTML5 - Admin7 HTML

Download MelonHTML5 - Admin7 HTML





Demo:
Single Page App Mode: http://www.melonhtml5.com/demo/admin7/single_page_app/login.html
Static HTML Mode: http://www.melonhtml5.com/demo/admin7/static_html_mode/login.html


OVERVIEW:


Admin7 is a fully responsive admin template powered by HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript.

Admin7 comes with modern Single Page App mode and traditional Static HTML mode.

Admin7 is not a collection of dozons of random jQuery plugins with different design patterns.
All the components are designed from scratch with consistent design pattern and coding standards. (Constructor Pattern in JavaScript and OOCSS principle in CSS).
Performance of each module is highly optimized for different browsers and devices.

Admin7 also gives you full JavaScript APIs for each component and the Main APP itself to allow you to do more interactions with your own code.


Please give it quick rating if you like this. If you have any suggestions/feature request or you find a bug, you are more than welcome to contact me and I’ll address them ASAP.


FEATURES:


Single Page App
Admin7 is designed as a full Single Page App which gives you faster page load, better and modern user expierence and much more. With its internal rounting script, you could still share a specific page URL as you usually do with static html pages and browser’s back and forward button are also fully supported.

Static HTML Mode
Alternatively, you could still write each page as a static HTML page.

Responsive
Clean, mordern and fully responsive design (tested on all major browsers, tablets and smart phones)

Performance
Highly optimized JavaScript code and clean, consistent Markup and CSS give you extremly fast and resonsive UI. Each module is optimized individually and as a whole so that when multiple modules are used on the same page, they talk to each other and optimize for each other.

Consistency & Customization
With OOCSS principles used in design, Admin7 provides a very consitent and re-usable UI. It also makes it a lot easier to do your own customizations. (e.g. chaning the yellow background for tab, widget, button…etc, you will only need to update one place in CSS)

Multiple Skin and Colour Themes
The CSS system is designed to have skin (layout) and colour scheme separate, which lets you easily create your own skin or colour without breaking the other. 9 theme colours are included by default.

Components

  • Widget

    • Sortable, Collapsible

    • Setting Options

    • AJAX refreshing



  • Data Table

    • Search

    • Sort

    • Colomn/Row hover

    • Checkbox & Radio selection

    • Responsive



  • Button

    • Multiple Sizes and Colours

    • Dropdown Button

    • Split Button

    • Group Button



  • Tooltip

    • Replacement of title attribute

    • 4 directions



  • Tracking Map

  • Progress Bar

  • Grid Layout

  • Star Rating

  • Mailbox

  • Todo List

  • Tile

  • Slider

  • Modal Dialog

    • Draggable

    • Countdown Buttons



  • System Notification

    • Sticky Notification

    • Full APIs



  • Tab / Accordion

  • Form

    • Form Wizard

    • Validations

    • Multiple Sizes



  • Interactive Chart

    • Pie, Bar, Column, Line, Area, Dot, Circular, Combination

    • Project Contribution Graph

    • Live Updating

    • Auto Resizing



  • Tracking Map

  • Calendar

    • Day, Week, Month, Agenda Views

    • Add/Delete/Edit Events



  • File Gallery

    • List View

    • Grid View

    • Detail View





CHANGE LOGS:


v1.02 @ 18 May 2013

  • Updated Font Awesome to v4.1.0


v1.01 @ 17 July 2013

  • NEW: lock screen

  • NEW: Trend lines

  • CSS improvements

  • JavaScript Tweaks


v1.00 @ 10 July2013

  • Initial release

Download MelonHTML5 - Admin7 HTML

Comments

  1. how to link from one ajax page to another ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. on variables are passed OK but not on forms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s same as normal links.


    For example, your help page is http://www.xxx.ccom/#help, then the link will be

    <a href="http://www.xxx.com/#help">Help</a>
    or

    <a href="#help">Help</a>

    The routing script will pick up the hash change and load the AJAX pages for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks. what about the forms. can it pass variables ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, forms are posted normally.


    Since you are using the single page mode, you’d better off using AJAX to handle form posting so that submitting a form won’t lead to a page refresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. in the demo there is no example and not covered in documentation. can you put an example of the ajax-form-submit on the demo (with source code).
    the button click on the ajax is just a icon refresh and a time out.


    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you will need to write your own code to handle AJAX, see below for a quick example:



    $('#form_submit_button').on('click', function() {
    // get value from inputs
    var first_name = $('#first_name').val();
    var password = $('#password').val();
    var email = $('#email').val();

    // send a XHR to server
    $.ajax('server.php', {
    type: 'POST',
    data: {
    first_name: first_name,
    password: password,
    email: email
    }
    });
    });

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess the update is not coming anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, updates are definitely coming. I’m working on them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to hear back from you! Can’t wait

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! This is a great theme!


    How do I add a form in a dialog?


    Please let me know.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. App.dialog.open({
    width: 500,
    title: 'Blah Blah',
    content: '<form>...</form>',
    theme: 'block'
    });

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,


    There appears to be an issue when using any grid below “grid-6” while viewing the site on a mobile device. The boxes do not display correctly – they seem squashed and overlapped.


    Do you have a fix or any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  14. They should work fine. Do you have a URL to your site so that I can have a look for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here is a demo site: http://briefshare.com.au/testing/dashboard.php

    ReplyDelete
  16. You will need “grid-responsive” class to make the grid responsive on mobile devices.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Any ETA on your update?

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello, great presentation
    I have some configuration problem
    how little I configure it for my site, how do I configure ttwitter little as facebook and emailing
     
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry, what is “ttwitter little”?

    ReplyDelete
  20. what is the file set to adapt to my website to my facebook, my twitter, my LinkedIn,

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello
    I’m still waiting for your answer dude

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry, missed your last message. I dont really understand your question. What are you after?

    ReplyDelete
  23. how can I set on my website admin7

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry, how can you set what on your site?

    ReplyDelete
  25. how configure admin7 on studiograffity.com or brand85.com with facebook …


    Admin7 is a what? I think I did not understand or have not understood

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sorry, I’m confused…

    ReplyDelete
  27. I do not speak English well sorry
    I want to configure the system for admin7 DASHBOARD am no longer has a melonhtml5 puts me to receive my messages

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello


    Would you be able to do some changes? Like alot
    I will pay but tell me if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, we do do some custom jobs. Please drop us an email to lee@melonhtml5.com.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi i make this function but click events never call

    function cerrarApl(url){
    App.dialog.open({
    width: 500,
    title: 'Cerrar Sesión',
    content: '¿Esta seguro que desea cerrar la aplicación?',
    theme: 'info',
    buttons: [
    {
    text: 'Cancelar',
    icon: 'icon-remove',
    onClick: function(evt, btn) {
    App.dialog.close();
    }
    },
    {
    text: 'Salir',
    icon: 'icon-signout',
    onClick: function(evt, btn) {
    alert(url);
    }
    }
    ]
    });
    }


    console log brouser say
    http://s14.postimg.org/ywykcc5oh/error.png

    ReplyDelete
  31. I can’t see a problem in the code above. It might be caused by something else. Do you have a URL to the page? so I can have a look for you?

    ReplyDelete
  32. To link to an ajax page, for example: projects.php, or even using one of the demo pages included in the download, linking back and forth does not work. I tried the following:
    For example, your help page is http://www.xxx.ccom/#help, then the link will be


    http://www.xxx.com/#help
    #help
    #!/help
    #help

    And the above with html at the end.


    The page does exist in the “ajax_pages” folder, and my spelling is correct. Please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Does the live demo work for you? Also, do you have a URL to your page so that I can have a look for you?

    ReplyDelete
  34. The demo works fine. However, in trial and error I found that if I want to link to a page within the body, I will first have to add it to the menu as a list item. This would be ok if I didn’t have a lot of things to manage. This is not my case, unfortunately.


    Also, there is no way to add in dynamic variable content such as ?action=submit&variable=1234


    I can send you a link, privately. Let me know where to send it…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme