Leo Flowers Prestashop Theme
Themeforest Leo Flowers Prestashop Theme eCommerce Theme
This Package packed All Modules, Templates, Userguide, DataSameple. By using this package, you will get site having same as the demo did
All our templates are delivered with source Adobe .PSD files.
You can get All of Template, Modules, Plugins… which we uses for the demo.
Leo Flowers Store – a feature responsive prestashop theme for Preatshop 1.6x powered with Leo Framework – a powerful responsive Prestashop framework. The powerful admin panel will help you manage your site better, customize easier.
Its design is perfect for Gifts store, Flowers Store, Beauty store as well.
If you like my theme please rate it. Thanks for purchasing the theme.
Template Features
- Simple and Clean Design
- Support Responsive Design
- 8 Colours Themes support (Blue, Brown, Orange, Green, Default…)
- Supports multiple layout options, configured within seconds from backend.
- Template support for Jquery Effects.
- Multiples modules suffix’s build-in template for module styling.
- Eseay change color, template width via the Leo Theme Control Panel Module
- Support for native language file translation.
- Impressive built-in content style.
- Supports multiple layout options, configured within from backend.
- Lightweight, modern and very fast-loading design.
- W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid.
- Fully compatible IE8+, Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.
What are included?
Quickstart Installation Package
This Package packed All Modules, Templates, Userguide, DataSameple. By using this package, you will get site having same as the demo did
PSD Sources
All our templates are delivered with source Adobe .PSD files.
Included Extension Packages
You can get All of Template, Modules, Plugins… which we uses for the demo.
See video guide install Here
Support
If you have any question please contact me via contact form on themeforest profile page.
Support ways
Change log:
Version 1.6.1.14
Version 1.6.1.5
**** File tpl ****
- header.tpl
**** File JS ****
- \js\product.js
- \js\stores.js
- \js\modules\blocklayered\blocklayered.js
Version 1.6.1.2
****** File tpl ****
- category.tpl
- global.tpl
- header.tpl
- order-payment-classic.tpl
- pagination.tpl
- product.tpl
- product-item.tpl
- special-product-item.tpl
- shopping-cart.tpl
- shopping-cart-advanced.tpl
- shopping-cart-product-line.tpl
- supplier-list.tpl
- \modules\blockcms\blockcms.tpl
- \modules\blocklanguages\blocklanguages.tpl
- \modules\blocksocial\blocksocial.tpl
- \modules\leobootstrapmenu\views\templates\hook\megamenu.tpl
- \modules\productcomments\products-comparison.tpl
- \modules\loyalty\views\templates\hook\product.tpl
***** File JS *****
- js/modules/blockcart/ajax-cart.js
- js/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.js
- js/modules/blocktopmenu/js/blocktopmenu.js
- js/modules/loyalty/js/loyalty.js
- js/tools/statesManagement.js
- js/global.js
- js/product.js
- js/stores.js
*** File CSS ***
- global.css
- delete font-awesome.min.css
- delete folder font-awesome
*** Fonts ***
- Update folder fonts to get the latest font
Version 1.6.1.1
[Modified] .tpl file
(#) sub\product_info\tab.tpl
(#) sub\product_info\default.tpl
(#) sub\product-item\product-item.tpl
(#) 404.tpl
(#) address.tpl
(#) addresses.tpl
(#) authentication.tpl
(#) breadcrumb.tpl
(#) contact-form.tpl
(#) discount.tpl
(#) header.tpl
(#) identity.tpl
(#) manufacturer-list.tpl
(#) my-account.tpl
(#) order-address-advanced.tpl
(#) order-carrier.tpl
(#) order-carrier-advanced.tpl
(#) order-carrier-opc-advanced.tpl
(#) order-follow.tpl
(#) order-opc-new-account.tpl
(#) order-payment-classic.tpl
(#) order-slip.tpl
(#) product.tpl
(#) product-list-colors.tpl
(#) products-comparison.tpl
(#) scenes.tpl
(#) shopping-cart.tpl
(#) shopping-cart-advanced.tpl
(#) modules\blockcart\blockcart.tpl
(#) modules\blockcart\blockcart-json.tpl
(#) modules\blockcms\blockcms.tpl
(#) modules\crossselling\crossselling.tpl
(#) modules\favoriteproducts\views\templates\hook\my-account.tpl
(#) modules\loyalty\views\templates\front\loyalty.tpl
(#) modules\productcomments\productcomments.tpl
(#) modules\productcomments\productcomments_reviews.tpl
(#) modules\productcomments\productcomments-extra.tpl
(#) modules\referralprogram\views\templates\front\program.tpl
[Modified] .js file
(#) js\advanced-payment-api.js
(#) js\cart-summary.js
(#) js\global.js
(#) js\order-opc.js
(#) js\product.js
(#) js\modules\blockcart\ajax-cart.js
(#) js\modules\blocklayered\blocklayered.js
(#) js\tools\statesManagement.js
[Modified] .css file
(#) css\global.css
(#) css\modules\blockcart\blockcart.css
Version 1.6.0.9
(+) Add new
Version 1.6.0.11
[modify] .tpl file
(#) /leoflowers/authentication.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/breadcrumb.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/category.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/contact-form.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/discount.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/footer.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/global.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/header.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/identity.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/manufacturer-list.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/order-address.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/order-address-multishipping.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/order-carrier.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/order-detail.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/order-opc-new-account.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/order-payment.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/order-steps.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/pagination.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/product.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/search.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/shopping-cart.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/shopping-cart-product-line.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/supplier-list.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/modules/blockcart/blockcart.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/modules/blockcategories/category-tree-branch.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/modules/blocksearch/blocksearch.tpl
(#) /leoflowers/modules/blocksearch/blocksearch-top.tpl
[modify] .js file
(#) /leoflowers/js/authentication.js
(#) /leoflowers/js/cart-summary.js
(#) /leoflowers/js/category.js
(#) /leoflowers/js/global.js
(#) /leoflowers/js/order-address.js
(#) /leoflowers/js/order-opc.js
(#) /leoflowers/js/product.js
(#) /leoflowers/js/products-comparison.js
(#) /leoflowers/js/modules/blockcart/ajax-cart.js
(#) /leoflowers/js/modules/blocksearch/blocksearch.js
[modify] .css file
(#) /leoflowers/css/global.css
Hello, how can i edit my homepage ? (text and image)
ReplyDeleteDear, sorry for delay reply
ReplyDeletePlease edit widget html in menu Module > Leo Manage widget
http://screencast.com/t/XdlbwPtx
Hi Dude, Just a little Question, I’m new in prestashop and I buy your theme, I liked so much but, after I see the guide and I follow the steps, mi store is not like the preview, look:
ReplyDeletehttp://gyazo.com/549047d45bd97da34ca8f6b7fe1eb71e
The banner don’t appear and the demo images, the flowers don’t appear, have you a idea what I do it wrong?
pd: Sorry my english is a little bad
.
ReplyDeleteDear sir! please send me email to leotheme@gmail.com with ftp + back-office
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI’m having problems with the language support. I’ve added portuguese language but some parts of the store aretranslated. The rest is in english. Can you help me?
Thanks
Dear sir! could you please follow my guide to translate the rest: http://www.leotheme.com/blog/prestashop/272-how-to-translate-prestashop-1-6-theme-and-modules.html
ReplyDeleteThank you for the link. I’ve followed the instructions but I can’t correct the problem. An example is the top rigth menu. The options are: “Entrar”, “My Account” and “Checkout”. As you can see, only the dirst option is translated.
ReplyDeleteOk. I think I got it. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteNo problem!
ReplyDeleteCan we have filter module into your themes?
ReplyDeleteDear sir. That is layer navigator module, just need install this default module
ReplyDeleteHi. I’m having errors on the blog. [PrestaShopException]
ReplyDeleteTemplate ’/blog.tpl’ not found
at line 66 in file classes/controller/ModuleFrontController.php. What am I missing?
Dear sir, could you please send me ftp + back-office to leotheme@gmail.com we will fix for you
ReplyDeleteThere is a problem for my site. I cant modify order status. Please contact me. I sent mail you.
ReplyDeleteDear sir, please send us email to leotheme@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI can not change the translation of the blog module sidebar and social widget in footer. Can you tell me or change this translation?
attached photo : http://www.heberger-image.fr/images/16687_test.jpg.html
Thanks
Please send us email to leotheme.com or create ticket in leotheme.com we will support you
ReplyDeleteWhy do I get this error when I want to register a product ?
ReplyDelete” There was an error while the product object is created “
Dear mate, please send us your request into our email leotheme@gmail.com with your ftp and backend. Our developer will support you rightnow. Thank you so much and have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteI have sent an email with the data
ReplyDeleteYes, we will reply soon we always answer all email within 24 hours.
ReplyDeleteso far I have no solution.
ReplyDeletedear mate, provide me your email, i will mark and transfer to our dev
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteDude thanks for the work with this beauty theme.
I have a litle question, can I live modify my theme right? I mean, quit one layout or something but in live mode, I do the same with another store with the same template but I can’t remember where I go, Thanks a lot
Dear mate, please send us request into our email leotheme@gmail.com. Our developer will support you!
ReplyDeleteHi, I have prestashop 1.6.1.4 installed. If I purchase this theme, will it run okay on this version of prestashop? Do you have a video to show how to install the theme as well?
ReplyDeletePlease refer guide here
ReplyDelete+ Guide install theme
http://www.leotheme.com/support/forum/install-theme-of-prestashop-1-6-manual-v2.html
+Guide install quickstart
http://www.leotheme.com/support/prestashop-16x-guides.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If99eKx91P4