Hostium - Responsive Hosting Theme HTML Template

Themeforest Hostium - Responsive Hosting Theme HTML Template

Download Hostium - Responsive Hosting Theme HTML Template

Download Hostium - Responsive Hosting Theme HTML Template

Hostium is a professionally designed theme including many features to help you to promote your hosting products. Customize the theme with colors, backgrounds, and fonts — theme offers infinite styling possibilities. Perfect choice for hosting resellers etc.



Take a look at my portfolio to see my other themes.



Main features




  • Fully responsive design.

  • Several backgrounds to choose from.

  • Separately adjustable accent colors.

  • Customizable fonts via Google’s Web Fonts.

  • Contact form with validation.



If you need help with customizing or setting up this theme, I will be glad to help you. Just contact me via my profile page’s contact form.



Changelog



The current version is 1.0.1. Released on April 1st, 2014.



Click here to view the changelog

Download Hostium - Responsive Hosting Theme HTML Template

Comments

  1. Great Theme… GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great theme, would you make it for wordpress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks


    No plans for a WordPress version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the theme, but it seems incomplete if comparing to other templates here on TF.
    Do you plan on adding other stuff to it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of stuff do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pricing table inside the page, color options, full width page, sliders, forms, etc. I am not sure you have those, but it doesn’t look like from the demo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looking theme. How can you activate the login section? Do i need a CMS for that? If yes, which CMS do you suggest?


    Keep up the good work!


    Kind regards,
    Keno

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Keno,


    There’s not any functionality in the login page. This is a basic HTML template


    It could be used as a login for a user to the hosting dashboard etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s wonderful template and I’ve purchased it, Just I want to ask you for a favor, could you please make a version for it for drupal?


    Thanks in advance,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,


    I have no plans for a Drupal version.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello myTheme


    Beautiful theme. Even more attractive it would be that there is for WordPress. Would you create that for a surcharge.


    regards


    Topspar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,


    I have no plans converting this theme for WordPress. Sorry


    Best regards, myTheme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme