EKO - Creative Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template

Themeforest EKO - Creative Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download EKO - Creative Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download EKO - Creative Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template HTML Template

EKO is a creative multi-purpose HTML5 template that is perfect for you whether you are looking to showcase your portfolio, your latest app, the latest products you have on sale or even present your business in a creative way. EKO uses the latest HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery technologies to get you noticed and remembered by your visitors.



FEATURES





  • Responsive and Mobile Friendly

  • Video or image background options

  • Unique home page slider

  • Product and app showcase

  • HTML5 and CSS3

  • Expanding Portfolio

  • Supports Images, Vimeo Videos, YouTube Videos and Flex Slider

  • Functional Contact Form

  • Functional Newsletter System powered by MailChimp

  • Useful goodies such as accordion, tabs, testimonials, progress circles and progress bars and much more…




RedInk – Creative WordPress Theme





RedInk- Responsive HTML5 Template





Luego – Creative HTML5 Coming Soon Template





Vitae – Responsive HTML5 vCard Template





Kenway – Responsive Parallax HTML5 Template





Wise Guys – Responsive Multipurpose HTML5 Template







HTML5 Interactive US Map with State Names Abbreviations





ViewAll – Creative jQuery Grid Slider with Blur Effect





...


Flag Counter

Download EKO - Creative Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Excellent design !! I like it GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good template, i VE a little problem for integre one video 1080 FLV not mp4 “i hate mp4” good luck with sales = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,


    FLV is a flash format for video, and as far as I’m aware no browsers support this format for HTML5 video. I’m using HTML5 video tag in this template, so if you absolutely want to use flv you will need to incorporate a flash player instead.


    But in the help file provided I suggest a free tool to convert videos to the required formats, which only takes a few minutes, so I think that’s the best approach as changing the video player from html5 to flash would be more tricky.


    Thanks,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  4. problem of mp4 it’s a quality of video….i use dreamweaver for modify html and when i load mp4, in dreamweaver it’s ok but when i get the index “nothing” nevertheless i save …...... my mp4 “30 Mo” thanks you !!!!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. it’s ok now!!!!thanks supertemplator!!!!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,


    Thanks for your theme.


    I bought it a few weeks ago but didn’t have time to test it. I have just noticed that with Safari on Mac OS mountain lion the theme doesn’t display well when scrolling the page: there is some lags (I mean the areas image/video background versus white background are mixed, for instance, when scrolling the page down, you can see image/video background appearing on white background area and the grid1.png sometimes disappears and doesn’t repeat well). With Opera, the diagonal borders between image/video background and white background are pixeled.


    The theme only works on Firefox very well with no problem.


    Did you perform any test on Mac OS ? It is really great if you can help me to fix those issues.


    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,


    I don’t have a mac but a colleague tested for me and everything was fine, but I’ll try and check it out with your specs but I work all week so not sure when.


    Thanks,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a vimeo background! it’s possible?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,


    Not with the default set-up, you can try and replace my default setup with this plugin which supports vimeo (or any other plugin that you can find): http://dfcb.github.io/BigVideo.js/


    I am not currently available for freelance work though as I’m quite busy so I can’t really help much more than that.


    Thanks,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need help. My video is cropped. Please tell me why! www.vaseaonel.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I like when I play a clip from portfolio, sound from backround stop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme