Editr - Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme

Themeforest Editr - Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Editr - Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Editr - Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme WordPress Theme







Fresh out of the oven: Editr has been updated to V1.1.0 on May 31st, 2014




Editr is a stylish & responsive WordPress theme designed for blog or magazine sites. It was built with performance-oriented code architecture and clean design to ensure viewer’s focus on the content.




Testimonials



I have to say, your support of your users is second-to-none, very impressive, and definitely builds loyalty to your products. Thanks again! – Danny Brown


Features



  • Retina display ready

  • AJAX powered sidebar

  • Infinite scrolling (optional & configurable)

  • Fully responsive

  • “Content is King” design

  • Theme Options – fully customizable

  • Lightweight & fast load time

  • Translation ready







Need Theme Support? I’ve got you covered!


Trouble using any of features, found a bug or just need to talk to someone? We have a dedicated support forum for you to post all your questions and we will try to answer them as soon as humanly possible :)

Visit our Support Forums | Create an account | Where to find your “Item Purchase Code”




Checkout my other Premium Themes






Changelog




### V 1.1.0 : May 31, 2014

* FIX - Small bug fixes
* IMP - Full compatibility with WP 3.9.1

### V 1.0.4 : Sept 23, 2013

* FIX - Retina logo fix
* FIX - Multicheckbox in theme options
* FIX - Overflowing sidebar

### V 1.0.3 : August 6, 2013

* ADD - missing translateable texts
* ADD - masonry isotope on index
* FIX - streams height on iPad
* FIX - minor bugs
* IMP - jetpack comment subscription checkboxes

### V 1.0.2 : July 27, 2013

* ADD - copyright text options
* ADD - background color options for header & footer
* FIX - Show featured images by default, if meta box not set
* ADD - post title color options
* FIX - #attachment_* responsive sizes

### V 1.0.1 : July 23, 2013

* FIX - thumbnail post meta checkbox
* FIX - Retina logo

### V 1.0 : July 22, 2013

* Initial release


Credits


Daniel Post for his awesome design inputs.

Download Editr - Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi is possible to translate in italian this theme ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Translation files are included, so yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, guys.


    Could you tell me a difference between Popular/Latest Posts functionality? How it works? Or I need to install a plugin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. By default “Popular” will sort posts by the number of comments. If you installed the WP Popular Posts plugin as suggested by the theme, it will sort by the posts popularity score instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! A would buy this theme, but I have a question.


    All posts are showing in left sidebar on demo frontpage http://themes.aquagraphite.com/editr/
    and all posts are showing also in left sidebar on subpage:
    http://themes.aquagraphite.com/editr/category/apple/

    Is it possible filtering the posts by category in sidebar?
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pocakka,


    I’m afraid not right out of the box, sorry.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi syamilMJ,


    I know its a silly question and it require a hard work to develop such an amazing theme. But $43 is way too much for an non-for-profit blog from developing country.


    Any possible discount ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vivek,


    I’m afraid the pricing was set by Envato so I have absolutely no-control over this. Perhaps you can try contacting Envato Support to see if they can help?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you available for hire to make specific (not difficult) changes?
    thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,


    Yes sure. Please contact me through my profile page so we can discuss further on that.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you plan to update it for WP 4.x?

    ReplyDelete
  12. FontAwesome does not work for me.
    Want to add <i class="fa fa-futbol-o" />


    Tried: fa fa-futbol-o
    Tried: fa-futbol-o
    Tried:futbol-o
    Tried:futbol
    Nothing work….

    ReplyDelete
  13. anyone else experiences with fontawesome?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is there any possible update for this theme ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,


    I’ve got 2 question before I maybe purchase the theme:
    What about ads?
    Is it WP4 ready?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is editr compatible to Wordpress 4.x?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see you did not answer the question about ads? I have the same, if not, similar question. I need to know do your website theme support ads Banners on the side, top or bottom of the WP Themes you develope?

    ReplyDelete
  18. What is the ideal size for the feature image on posts ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi…


    Can you make alpha channel available for every single color option in theme options?


    I can not style these via custom css, I think you styles are “important”.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello MJ. How are you? Will you be updating Editr so that it’s compatible with WordPress 4.0? I noticed that if I don’t save my pictures in the jpeg format, they will not show up in the sidebar on the homepage. I hope you’ll be updating Editr and adding some more features. It’s a great theme!


    Continue the great work


    Mac

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi, I have a few questions before purchase:
    does this theme work fine with wordpress4?
    can I put ads in sidebar?
    can I add my menus (category list) on header?
    can I change the font?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I’m interested in this theme but is it still being supported? Will there be an update to Wordpress 4.1+

    ReplyDelete
  23. HI Envato – If this theme is not being supported, pls remove it from marketplace. I see many questions open here without answers. This wastes a lot of time for others. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,
    How is managed Google ads with infinite scroll?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme