Candy - Flat Onepage Responsive HTML5 Template

Themeforest Candy - Flat Onepage Responsive HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Candy - Flat Onepage Responsive HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Candy - Flat Onepage Responsive HTML5 Template HTML Template


Support Forums


Follow us on Themeforest


Follow us on Themeforest


Support Forums




Candy is minimal & flat responsive One Page Template, perfect to promote your portfolio. With a responsive design it is easily usable with any device (desktop, tablet, mobile phone…).




Features



  • Fully Responsive

  • Scroll Parallax

  • Single Page

  • PSD Included

  • Flat Design

  • Sticky Navigation

  • HTML5/CSS3

  • Layerslider

  • Ajax Contact Form

  • Cross-browser Compatible

  • Filterable Portfolio

  • jQuery Enhanced



Theme Features







Credits



To see all contributors and credits for images and scripts used please click here: Candy Html Credits




All Updates



v1.1 – 24.7.2013 // Release Date

Download Candy - Flat Onepage Responsive HTML5 Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Are you updating this template with the fixes you said you were working on?
    I saw this template…which seems to include the fixes,
    http://themeforest.net/item/candy-onepage-flat-responsive-wordpress-theme/5287938?WT.ac=item_more_thumb&WT.seg_1=item_more_thumb&WT.z_author=jellythemes

    ...but i was under the impression you would update this template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jellythemes!


    I wonder, how do I process the AJAX subtmit form? With PHP?
    Could you indicate one that works with this template?


    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking to purchase this theme, I do have some questions about the functionality before I make my purchase.


    1 – Am I able to make internal pages? For instance, I would like to link the team images and the services to internal pages with more information. And if this is possible, will I be able to add dropdowns to the main menu items if I choose?


    2 – There seems to be a bug on the iphone, when you click on the menu the screen resizes making the page you select not fit into the screen properly. It is very important to us to have the site behave correctly on mobile devices.


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    i have purchased the candy theme on theme forest. But My admin say “themes damaged, The following themes are installed but incomplete. The themes must have at least one stylesheet and a template.” And When i want to connect on Theme support Forum jelly theme, i can’t, it say (when i give my purchase code) : Sorry, this key is already in the database. If you think this is a mistake, please contact us to resolve the issue. can you help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey


    I wonder, how do I process the subtmit form? With PHP? Could you indicate one that works with this template?


    Thanks in advance!


    lio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have the documentation to use the kreaturamedia.com image slider ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m trying to get in touch for forum support help. I can’t find an email or anything and my Purchase Code is not working to give me access. Please help! There is no stylesheet.css included anywhere in the zip file so I can’t install the item I’ve paid for thru upload or ftp with evanto’s faq instructions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme