Blogo - Responsive WP Theme for Creative Bloggers
Blogo is now responsive and mobile-friendly!
Make sure to check out our latest update featuring mobile-friendly version and responsive design. Few other features have been added, please check out the Changelog for more details.
Why Blogo?
Blogo is a stylish WordPress theme designed for creative writers and bloggers. It’s suitable for any kind of blog or diary. What makes it unique are the custom integration of hand drawn characters and design elements, which are going to make your website standout.
So if you are a kids party organizer, kindergarten teacher, toy shop owner, or if you simply want to take the creative approach for your site or blog, then Blogo may be the best choice for you.
We already saw some great integrations of our theme in websites representing hair studios, beauty saloons, web agencies, web designer blogs and even fashion blogs.
Other Blogo Versions
Skins (styles)
- Boy
- Girl
Colors
- Blue
- Dark (Purple)
- Green
- Grey-Blue
- Grey-Light
- Yellow
Fonts
- Arial
- Providence
Credits
- OptionTree
- Aziz Ansari Poster
- Typography Photo 1
- Typography Photo 2
- Andrea Stark – Design Portfolio
- “How Your Money Works” Video
Changelog
Version 1.2 (2015-06-29)
+ Responsive design added
+ More social icon options added
+ Contact Form 7 integration added
+ Option to disable featured image on single posts added
Version 1.1.02 (2013-12-27)
+ Minor design fixes and changes
+ Third level of main nagivation added
Version 1.1.01 (2013-09-06)
+ General multilingual support added
+ WPML support added
+ "Languages" widget area added
+ OptionTree incorporated into theme and now works in theme mode
+ Few more theme options added
+ Facebook Like Button code updated
+ Minor design fixes and changes
How can I customize the Owl slider navigation buttons? I’ve found where they are located in the code, but when I changed them I saw no difference on screen. I this a caching issue? How can I fix it?
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteBlogo doesn’t use Owl Slider. There’s another theme on ThemeForest with the same name, did you hit the wrong item page by any chance: http://themeforest.net/item/blogo-responsive-blog-wordpress-theme/11454396 ?
Niki
How do I change the top blank area of the home page. Also, How do I change the title “blogo” on every page
ReplyDeletealso two search bars showing up on the right side bar
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletePlease refer to theme’s documentation in order to setup all elements like widgets, menus etc. Once you do that, you won’t see blank spaces or duplicate widgets.
You can change site’s title from Settings -> General.
Hope that helps,
Niki
I’ve set up widgets and menus. I fixed the search problem by deleting the seeach widget from the list for the side bar. One search bar shows up on the actual side bar when you delete the search widget. Which is fine but just odd.
ReplyDeleteI have also changed the site title and tagline in general in settings in the past. I still “blogo” on every page and the space for the tagline is still blank. I copied and pasted the general settings tab to show you what I have.
General Settings
Site Title
Kids, Krafts, and Kocktails
Tagline
Diary of a messy bun mom
In a few words, explain what this site is about.
WordPress Address (URL)
http://kidskraftsandkocktails.com
Site Address (URL)
http://kidskraftsandkocktails.com
Hi,
ReplyDeleteBy “Blogo” I assume you mean the logo image? Please navigate to Appearance -> Theme Options in order to change it.
As far as I can see from your URL, the tagline you are using is “Diary of a messy bun mom”. Please note that if you are using a SEO plugin, it might be changing that for some pages.
Niki
Thanks Niki but the word blogo appears on every page as if that was the site title even though I’ve already changed it in the settings. Please help me change the word blogo to Kids, Krafts, & Kocktails.
ReplyDeleteNot using seo yet
ReplyDeleteCan you try hitting “Ctrl+F5? in your browser? Or perhaps try on different browser/computer. I believe this issue is related to some kind of caching on the browser’s side.
ReplyDeleteWhen I open your URL (http://kidskraftsandkocktails.com/) the only place where I can see the word “Blogo” is on the website’s logo.
Please let me know if you need further help.
Niki
Sorry. I haven’t been able to work on this site in two weeks. I accidentally wrote the author again about this issue today hoping someone could help me…. I have refreshed this site and still has the wrod “blogo” in big white letters next to the little girl’s face on the left. I need to change that to say the site title. There is also a big white box that looks like it was meant for text on the home page that I cannot edit. Please help. I really need to launch this site.
ReplyDeleteI changed the logo but the white box on the home page is still blank.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI believe what you see is a cached image. Can you open that link and hard-refresh it (Ctrl+F5 on most browsers):
http://kidskraftsandkocktails.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/logo-4.png
If you still see “Blogo”, please send me a screenshot.
The “white box” is basically the slider. Once you promote posts to show there (please refer to theme’s documentation), it won’t be blank anymore.
Hope that helps,
Niki
Hello, I’m having two minor problems with the theme …
ReplyDelete1 – On the home page that is my blog, none of the posts have photos, they appear only when I click on the post to see the full post;
2 – I tried to translate the theme with a PO file and it worked for most of the site, but it missed a few things like the “next page” and “previous page”... How can I translate that as well?
Thank you
Hi,
ReplyDelete1. Can you please send me a link so I can check?
2. Those strings are coming together with the images, therefore you should look for them in Blogo’s images folder.
Niki
Hello,
ReplyDelete1. http://canseidesergordo.com.br/
2. Ok, some of them are images but the “NEXT PAGE” button I don’t think so!
Any news?
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDelete1. I can see that the post images are actually there, although you didn’t set featured image on some of the posts. Please do that for those who are missing an image.
2. Please check index.php & archive.php, line 79.
Hope that helps,
Niki
Help. I am unable to change the word “blogo” on all the pages. It is the one on the left near the heading. I also can’t change the blank white box on the home page. Please help.
ReplyDelete