Awesome App - Responsive Parallax WordPress Showcase
Themeforest Awesome App - Responsive Parallax WordPress Showcase WordPress Theme
Fully tested and compatible with the new Wordpress v4.0 “Benny”










Fully tested and compatible with the new Wordpress v4.0 “Benny”
Awesome App is a great one page theme to showcase your app or any other product or service you provide.
Changelog
----- Version 1.4 - August 07, 2014 -----
Fixed - various mobile viewport fixes
Fixed - social icons in team section not aligning correctly
Fixed - broken images in sample-data.xml file
----- Version 1.3 - June 01, 2014 -----
Fixed - issue with custom shortcodes not appearing on visual editor due Wordpress 3.9 affecting Tinymce 4.0. Changed files are: blog_post.js, button.js, collapse,js, contact_form.js, faqs.js, grid.js, cons.'s, jobs.js, lists.js, progress bar.js, services.js, teams.js, testimonials.js, typo.js. Note: if upgrading from previous version simply replace these files from themes/awesome-app/includes/shortcodes/assets/js/plugins
----- Version 1.2 - May 21, 2014 -----
Modified - awesome-app/includes/js/scripts.js
Modified - awesome-app/includes/tags/menu.php
Modified - awesome-app/includes/functions.php
Modified - awesome-app/page-one-page.php
Fixed - FAQ’s custom post type not appearing on sidebar
Fixed - When on a single post page clicking on a nav menu item was not linking correctly
Feature - Now has the ability to hide a sections name from the navigation menu
Updated - documentation
----- Version 1.1 - April 12, 2014 -----
New - Compatible with Wordpress version 3.9+
New - Now includes child-theme
New - Compatible with Contact Form 7
New - Blogroll pause on mouse hover
New - Modernizr JS plugin added
New - Ability to link button in main navigation to a section similar to an anchor link
New - TGM plugin activation class added
New - Contact Form 7
New - Banner overlay improvement with ability now to enable/disable hover states
New - Child-theme now included
New - Pause Blog on hover
Fixed - Issue with button in main navigation not linking to external url
Fixed - Addressed some text alignment issues in contact page
Fixed - New installed plugins not appearing in left navigation within wp-admin
Fixed - Senders email address not sent when contact form is submitted
Fixed - Senders email address not sent when demo sign up field is submitted
Fixed - Minor phone viewport issues
Fixed - Built In forms text
Fixed - Automatic Paragraphs removed from short codes
Fixed - Some small mobile viewport fixes
Fixed - Minor aesthetic fixes throughout the theme
Improved - Built In Form auto reset after is sent
Improved - Custom Post Types different position on left wp-admin navigation
Improved - Page transition events
Improved - Documentation and video tutorials
I pasted the settings and theme options into the text area under options tree. But I am not sure what / why this step is. I need to understand what are we doing in this step. I will maintain my site in future and I need to understand the setup.
ReplyDeletethanks
Hello, you only import the Settings and Theme Options if you’re also importing our demos. Basically importing both ensure that your website will inherit the settings and options you see in Appearance > Theme Options. So everything like: color, navigation, color settings, typography, and more…
ReplyDeleteI added pages to the Awesome App Responsive Parallax theme and these pages were not part of the one page template that I am using. These are stand alone pages I created to be separate from the one page template.
ReplyDeleteThe problem I am having with my stand alone pages is that the content I created starts too far down the page although I have it aligned at the very top. There is typically a space of approximately 3-4 inches from the top of the page to the start of my content. I cannot figure out how to remove this unwanted space on my single pages. Please help. —Thanks
Hi, please email us at support@senorthemes.com for support with this. Please send us your website url. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI purchased the Awesome App Responsive Parallax theme and every time I insert a table or iframe into a page there is always a border around the table or iframe. Is it possible to remove this border around tables and iframes?
ReplyDeleteHi, please email us you website at support@senorthemes.com so we can have a look. If you can provide wp-login details that would be helpful too.
ReplyDeleteI installed this theme along with the provide content but none of the images are showing up. They seem to be coming from a site that doesn’t exist.
ReplyDeleteNever mind, I figured it out.
ReplyDeleteGreat template and really easy to get set up and customise. Just one quick question – on your demo site, the Facebook ‘like’ (with the big thumbs up icon) I can replicate, but is there an equivalent Twitter ‘follow’ code? I’ve got the twitter icon working, but can’t see a shortcode for Twitter ‘following’ functionality? Many thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteWe already install the full Demo website and all the pulgin has been activate but the picture still not able to display http://awesomeapp.31app.com/.
Therefore, we would like to know for this model never support the pictures or how we can fix this problem.
Thank you.
Best Regards.
Hi, I visited your website and I see the demo images did import. Due to licensing we do not supply the actual images you see in our demo. You can replace the “dummy” images provided to you with your own images and text.
ReplyDeleteHello! I love this theme, you guys did a great job keeping it easy and simple to get going. I see the setting to turn the darkening effect on for the header sections, is there any way I can make it darker? The text in the parallax sections is especially difficult to read on mobile devices
ReplyDeleteHello! Love your theme. For better visibility, I was hoping to change the text color in the parallax sections to black. I tried looking through your CSS code and changing the H2 and H3 tags to include a line specifying color or font-color but I wasn’t able to get it to work
ReplyDeleteHi, you don’t have to change the css file. You can actually make those changes in Appearance > Theme Options > General like you see in this screenshot http://glui.me/?i=64raios0rabg7xi/2016-06-06_at_9.34_AM.png/
ReplyDeleteHello! I have tried to change this setting, it does not make any effect. See my website http://balancegrille.com/groups. I changed the color to many different colors including Red, Blue, etc.. but was unable to change the splash and parallax section text color from the default White color
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI have a few questions:
1.how to change the front page photo
2.How to change the written word in the front page (awsome app…)
3.I put youtube movie and it shows the link and not the movie itself.
Thanks
Irit
Hi,I wrote you yesterday and have no respond.Please help me with the awesome app theme: how to change the front page photo and how to insert videos(I see only link and not video itself.
ReplyDeleteBest
Irit