Wave - WordPress Theme for Artists

Themeforest Wave - WordPress Theme for Artists WordPress Theme

Download Wave - WordPress Theme for Artists WordPress Theme

Download Wave - WordPress Theme for Artists WordPress Theme


= IMPORTANT =

A theme with the same name was released on WordPress.org repository. It has a bigger version number and because of that WordPress is showing like there is an update to our theme in your WP admin dashboard.

DO NOT update directly through the WP admin dashboard

We have released an update for the theme which fixes the problem. Download the new version from Themeforest.



Version 10.0
( reason for the big version number is to avoid the issue mentioned above )

- Implemented support for WooCommerce 3.0 product gallery zoom and slider
- Fixed issue with gallery slider arrows not working on phones
- Fixed deprecated WooCommerce function call
- Added spacing between product gallery images


About Wave


Wave is a responsive WordPress theme made for artists but it can be used by everyone who show their work with images and galleries and it can be used as a regular blog as well. It is designed on a 1180px grid with 16 columns. It is also WooCommerce ready.

Features


  • Wide layout (1180px)

  • Responsive

  • Dynamic Homepage

  • Full Width Slider

  • WooCommerce Ready

  • Translation Ready (.po .mo included)

  • Custom Widgets

  • Clean Code

  • Demo content included

  • Full PSD included






  • Download Wave - WordPress Theme for Artists WordPress Theme

    Comments

    1. Hi, I would like to know if latest and actual Theme is compatible with Wordpress 4.7.1 Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi,


      Yes, there are no known issues. If you do run into anything, let us know and we’ll get that sorted out.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi, I am having trouble finding the theme options. I do not have a tab under appearance …. I can’t find it anywhere.. any ideas ?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Haven’t had that issue happen before. Could you please submit a private support ticket at danyduchaine.ticksy.com and include WP admin and FTP information, I’ll get in there and figure out what’s going on.


      Mention the issue in the ticket as well.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi,


      I was not aware that this theme required so much CSS coding.


      That does not work for me as I am a novice website designer.


      Can I get a refund?


      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hey, I would suggest using a plugin to change the style of the theme. Here’s one we used and is really good : https://codecanyon.net/item/yellow-pencil-visual-css-style-editor/11322180

      ReplyDelete
    7. Also, I was advised on how to upload the dummy data and was unable to. Received this message: Sorry, there has been an error.
      File is empty. Please upload something more substantial. This error could also be caused by uploads being disabled in your php.ini or by post_max_size being defined as smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Do you offer refunds?

      ReplyDelete
    9. I’m not interested in investing any more $$$.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hey, no sorry I only give refunds when the theme is broken or doesn’t work as “advertised”. If you need help wioth the dummy content, simply head up to the support forum and we will help you there : https://danyduchaine.ticksy.com/

      ReplyDelete
    11. How long does it take to get answers on the support forum? I submitted 4 questions over 6 hours ago and have not received any response.

      ReplyDelete
    12. Support is handled once a day and it can take up to 24 hours ( Monday – Friday ) to get a reply. But it’s usually less, 24h only if it’s submitted right after the support round for that day is finished.


      It’s just one person handling support, sorry about that, but we can’t afford to hire a support team of 3 members to cover 8 hours each ( 24h, live support ). It’s similar for most of authors on TF, most are just 1 or 2 persons ( developer + designer ).


      The next support round was supposed to be in 7 hours from now but I’m currently available to handle it so I’m taking care of it now.

      ReplyDelete
    13. Hi,


      I just purchased this theme and I installed it.
      Only one problem so far… The Dummy.xml doesn’t load well…
      Maybe it’s not fully compatible with WP 4.7.1 ?
      Could you please take a look at this ?


      Thanks,
      Adrien

      ReplyDelete
    14. It seems that I can’t have the “contact widget” or the “sidebar widget”

      ReplyDelete
    15. hummm… I used contact form 7 but some line aren’t well integrated, what is the one you used ?

      ReplyDelete
    16. Hi Adrien,


      Contact Form 7 is used on the contact page, but it’s not a widget, it’s part of page content.


      Just add the shortcode from CF7 in the page content.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Hi, thanks for the reply
      I managed to find some stuffs out..


      But here is another question :


      Is there any other gallery display options than the one from this page : http://preview.themeforest.net/item/wave-wordpress-theme-for-artists/full_screen_preview/5038373


      For exemple, can we get a grid of the pictures ?


      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    18. Hi,


      That link is a Themeforest item preview URL, it always takes to the homepage, so I’m not quite sure which page exactly from the demo you wanted to link to.


      Go directly to the demo ddthemesdemo.com/wave/ and then go to the page you want and you can get the actual URL of the page and send it over.

      ReplyDelete
    19. Hi,


      http://ddthemesdemo.com/wave/gallery-view/paintings-2/

      The way the visual of the picture looks.. It looks like a carousel.
      Does the design comes with a grid fonction of it or should I use a plugin for this?

      ReplyDelete
    20. Hi,


      No, sorry, there’s no grid functionality for the gallery images on the single gallery page.


      As for plugins, there are a lot of plugins for showcasing a gallery of photos, some examples are:


      Photo Gallery


      NextGen Gallery

      ReplyDelete
    21. Hi,
      I would like to know how to enable the arrows in the galleries on mobile.
      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    22. Hi,


      You can use this CSS code to show the arrows on mobile:



      @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
      .carousel-nav {
      display: block;
      }
      }


      You can add it in WP admin > Appearance > Theme Options > Custom Code.

      ReplyDelete
    23. Thanks,
      This displays them, but on a mobile device when you press the arrows nothing happens.

      ReplyDelete
    24. Hi,


      Can you please send over the URL to the website and WP admin information via a private ticket on danyduchaine.ticksy.com and I’ll go in there, figure out what’s going on and sort it out.

      ReplyDelete
    25. Hi – Just bought the theme and like it – but can’t get the homepage slider to work or resemble the demo. Read through the documentation and followed it. Help please

      ReplyDelete
    26. Hi,


      Just answered on the email you sent.

      ReplyDelete
    27. Sorry, I just woke up, I answered to the automatic email Envato sent me about the comment, not to your email. Brain hasn’t turned on yet


      Here’s the answer.


      I’m assuming it might be image dimension related. Being a full width ( of the browser window ) slider there’s no exact width for the slider images and the ratio between width and height needs to be a bit bigger ( in favor of height ). On the demo we use images with dimensions of 1732×500 so I’d suggest using that.


      But if it’s not the dimensions that are the problem can you please send over the URL to the website, will help me understand what’s happening.

      ReplyDelete
    28. Hi there,
      Lovely theme.


      Is it possible to center the header menu?


      Many thanks


      Derek McArthur

      ReplyDelete
    29. Hi Derek,


      Thank you.


      Do you mean having the logo and navigation in separate rows and making them both in the middle ( centered )?


      Drop this CSS code in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:



      #logo,
      #nav {
      float: none;
      text-align:center;
      }

      #nav .sf-menu > li {
      float: none;
      display: inline-block;
      margin: 0 10px;
      }

      ReplyDelete
    30. Hello, we have problems with the active link. There is no automatic setting of the wordpress navigation classes. Can you give us a hint on how we mark the current page in the menu?


      Please answer to marius.schneider@e-site.com

      ReplyDelete
    31. Hi,


      WordPress automatically adds the class current-menu-item to the menu item. So to target it with CSS you would use:


      #nav .sf-menu > li.current-menu-item > a {
      /* css rules here */
      }

      ReplyDelete
    32. The current classes are setting correct at the list-page, but at the detail-page the classes are not available. Thanks for your reply.

      ReplyDelete
    33. Should be working there as well, but you can use this CSS:



      #nav .sf-menu > li.current-menu-item > a,
      #nav .sf-menu > li.current_page_item > a {
      /* css rules here */
      }


      Also, for submenu items it’s this code:



      #nav .sub-menu li.current-menu-item > a,
      #nav .sub-menu li.current_page_item > a {
      /* css rules here */
      }

      ReplyDelete
    34. I sent you an email with the links to the site, so you can check yourself what i mean. Thanks for your reply.

      ReplyDelete
    35. Just answered.

      ReplyDelete
    36. I don’t know how to use this.

      ReplyDelete
    37. If you’re having trouble setting it up you can send over WP admin info via the contact form on our profile page and we’ll set it up.

      ReplyDelete
    38. Do you have a basic tutorial on creating a website from your Wave template? There are some aspects I can’t alter from the default eg. Banner and the words wave and photography. I migrated info from a previous template and am finding this one more difficult to navigate.

      ReplyDelete
    39. Hi,


      The package comes with a documentation file that covers the theme’s features.


      As for “Wave” and “photography” I’m assuming you are referring to the logo in the header, that is an image. You can set your own in WP admin > Appearance > Theme Options > General.

      ReplyDelete
    40. Had a question on this theme. We installed it for a client in October and then somewhere along the way it was replaced with this one (http://themebox.co.in/). Did something happen with the original theme?

      ReplyDelete
    41. Hi,


      A theme with the same name was released on WordPress.org repository. It has a bigger version number and because of that WordPress is showing like there is an update to our theme in your WP admin dashboard.


      Back in July we released an update for the theme ( can be downloaded on Themeforest ) which removes the update notification caused by that other theme.

      ReplyDelete
    42. Can you tell me when you’ll be compatable with Wordpress 4.7x and WooCommerce 3.x

      ReplyDelete
    43. We’re not aware of any issues with those, but we’ll be doing tests this week and make an update if needed.

      ReplyDelete
    44. Thanks, my client would like confirmation before they commit to purchasing. Looking forward to hearing back.

      ReplyDelete
    45. Hi Dany, any chance you’ve confirmed compatibility?

      ReplyDelete
    46. Hi,


      Yeah, we’ve made an update on Friday which fixes some issues we found and adds compatibility for the product gallery slider and zoom feature that came in 3.0

      ReplyDelete
    47. You will have to send me a different link as I cant download my purchase. Nothing is happenining and I feel very frustrated. I am not a well off person and I cant afford to lose the purchase price. Could you please refund me as I have been working in this for 2-3 hrs.
      Kerry Gulliver

      ReplyDelete
    48. File downloads are handled by Themeforest and I am not aware of any issues.


      But you can send over a message via the contact form on our profile page and I’ll send over an alternate link to download.


      I can’t add the link here since this is a public comments board, everyone can see it.

      ReplyDelete
    49. Hello,
      I purchased Wave Theme for WordPress (I use WP 4.7 and shortly I need to update to 4.8), however there are few issues with it and I can’t find documentation (but themeforest.net says the theme is well documented).


      So, first issue is the [ view all ] button always point to a specific article in my blog.


      The other issues are related to the fact I’d like to learn how to create carousels of pictures and slides, but, as I mentioned already, I can’t find documentation for the theme.


      Any help?


      Thanks,
      - Paolo

      ReplyDelete
    50. Hi,


      View all


      The “view all” button points to the page which has the correct page template set.


      For blog posts it points to the page with the Blog page template, for gallery it’s the Gallery page template and so on.


      Do you have those pages created?


      Slider


      Go to WP admin > Appearance > Theme Options > Slider. In there you can create the slides for the slider.

      ReplyDelete
    51. Hello. I purchased the Wave WordPress Theme for Artists. I would like to rename the header from “Wave / Photography Theme” to something else. I looked for hours and I am unable to find the file to edit this. Can you please provide me the file name and what folder it is in so that I can edit this header? Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    52. Hi,


      That’s the logo, it uses an image. You can set a new image in WP admin > Appearance > Theme Options > General. You’ll see the “Logo” option in there.

      ReplyDelete
    53. Thanks for that information. I was able to change the logo image. The website is http://artisticoni.com. I don’t see an option to set the background image for the homepage. It is currently white. How do I change the background image for the homepage where my other images are posted? Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    54. never mind. I just figured it out. Thanks anyways.

      ReplyDelete
    55. The header is really dark. How can I make that lighter? Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    56. Sorry for the wait, weekend got in the way.


      To remove the dark overlay on the header go to WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. In there add this:


      #header-overlay { display: none; }

      ReplyDelete
    57. Sweet! That worked! TYVM. Please take a look at http:artisticoni.com and let me know if it is possible to move the “Contact Us” to the left side of the header. I prefer to the left of the logo. If not at least be able to move it to the left of the writing. Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    58. http://artisticoni.com

      ReplyDelete
    59. Hi,


      Give this a try:


      #nav { float: left; }

      ReplyDelete
    60. HI, I am using Wave and the version I have is 1.05. I cannot see to update the theme safely. Every time I do, the styling gets broken. I want to update to 1.17, the latest but I get nothing. I also noticed that this theme does not have a child theme I could use. Anyway, what must I do to properly update this theme?


      Robin

      ReplyDelete
    61. Hi,


      You can download the latest version from Themeforest. But you’ll need to be logged in with the account you used to purchase the theme. The account zindezine does not have a purchase of the theme.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pav Wines Responsive Theme

    Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

    Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme