Triplax - Responsive Flat Hosting Template Marketing Theme

Themeforest Triplax - Responsive Flat Hosting Template Marketing Theme

Download Triplax - Responsive Flat Hosting Template Marketing Theme

Download Triplax - Responsive Flat Hosting Template Marketing Theme


Don’t forget to rate if you enjoy the product!



Features




  • Responsive


  • Clean Design


  • CSS3 Animations


  • Valid HTML5 Markup


  • Bootstrap Compatible


  • Well Documented


  • Crossbrowser


Credits



Change Log



-16/06/2013



First release


 

Download Triplax - Responsive Flat Hosting Template Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. Very nice design!

    Good luck with the sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you might be having server issues. Can’t get the page to load.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to get the domain search going or connected to whmcs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, where do I get the purchase code from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Here. By the way I see that problem solved

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Thanks! The phpmailer is also working great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My partner and I was looking for a host template for a long time in several marketplaces. We were disappointed. Finally, we came across with your one, and I must say this is one of the best host templates we’ve seen. We purchased it right away The color, design and use of less images made it stands out from the rest. Now our business depends on how we run it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme