Terramia - Classic Restaurant HTML Template

Themeforest Terramia - Classic Restaurant HTML Template HTML Template

Download Terramia - Classic Restaurant HTML Template HTML Template

Download Terramia - Classic Restaurant HTML Template HTML Template

Visit Our Website
Follow Us on ThemeForest
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Facebook




Terramia is a classic and elegant restaurant html template. This theme suitable for restaurant, food, cafe, business and portfolio sites.




Main Features:



  • SEO Friendly

  • Responsive

  • 8 html pages

  • Menu Page

  • Gallery Page

  • Blog Page

  • Multi Level Dropdown Menu

  • Flex Slider

  • jQuery PrettyPhoto

  • Contact page with fully working Ajax Contact Form

  • PSDs and Documentation



Images that you see them on our live preview are not included in the package.




Credits:


Images


Theme Support


After purchase please ask support question via our support form.


Download Terramia - Classic Restaurant HTML Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Very nice style!

    Good luck with the sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme ,
    Good luck with the sales …


    P.S : Some navbar issue on tablet size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I change the red overlay? to any other color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can edit the html use html editor… you only need to edit color.css file


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. where in the color.css is it? I am unable to locate it, please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please see in the folder styles/ thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work. I just want to say I’ve missed a list of short codes, a menu list, some google map to guide the costumers into the contact page and a booking form by the way…

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this theme and I want to purchase it, but there are some issues with the search bar and navigation menu on the iPad. Will there be any updates to this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. does the search work on html?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The design is cool, but… I disappointed at not having in template: “elements”, “404 page”, “columns”, “typograph”, “tabs”, “box” and others supplements. He will have some update in the future?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme