ParkCollege - Education Responsive WP Theme

Themeforest ParkCollege - Education Responsive WP Theme WordPress Theme

Download ParkCollege - Education Responsive WP Theme WordPress Theme

Download ParkCollege - Education Responsive WP Theme WordPress Theme

Introducing ParkCollege


ParkCollege is a WP theme designed with learning institutions/educational websites in mind.



Main Features




  • Course Manager: add, edit and remove detailed course listings. Courses can be searched for via name, ID, program or length


  • Easy to configure home page: drag and drop homepage blocks into any order you want


  • Video Support: easily add Vimeo or Youtube videos to content and widgets


  • Unlimited colour schemes: key colours and images are easily editable in the theme options, no coding required


  • Fully responsive: compatible with iPad, iPhone etc


  • Google font integration: easily use any Google font, adding it in the theme options takes a matter of seconds, pick a font to use now


  • Translation Ready: .mo/.po files are included


  • 13 PSDs included: fully layered, containing the entire page not just certain elements



Support


Top quality support comes as a standard feature when you purchase one of my items. I aim to respond to any support requests in less than 24 hours (usually a lot less) on business days – Mon – Fri. I understand not everyone is a code ninja and provide patient support for people with less knowledge of the web.



Changelog



= V1.0 - 05.06.2013 =
* Initial Release

= V1.1 - 13.06.2013 =
* Added option to change RGBA slideshow caption background
parkcollege/admin/functions/functions.options.php
parkcollege/functions.php

* Fixed language files
parkcollege/languages/en_US.po

= V1.2 - 14.06.2013 =
* Updated theme options
parkcollege/admin

* Fixed single post author
parkcollege/single-default.php

* Added import data
See "Import Demo Data" in the theme documentation

= V1.2.1 - 28.06.2013 =
* Fixed Contact Form 7 CSS
parkcollege/style.css

= V1.2.2 - 01.07.2013 =
* Added teacher single page
parkcollege/style.css
parkcollege/single-teacher.php
parkcollege/page-templates/template-teacher1.php
parkcollege/page-templates/template-teacher2.php
parkcollege/admin/functions/functions.options.php

= V1.3 - 05.07.2013 =
* Fixed Twitter Widget
parkcollege/style.css
parkcollege/css/colour.css
parkcollege/functions.php

= V1.3.1 - 08.07.2013 =
* Fixed breadcrumbs bug
parkcollege/functions.php

= V1.4 - 15.07.2013 =
* Fixed breadcrumbs bug
parkcollege/functions.php
parkcollege/admin

* Made theme options translatable with WPML
parkcollege/admin

* Shortcodes can now be used within other shortcodes
parkcollege/functions/shortcodes

* Fixed minor CSS bug
parkcollege/style.css

= V1.4.1 - 26.07.2013 =
* Added target option for button shortcode
parkcollege/functions/shortcodes/button.php

= V1.4.2 - 28.07.2013 =
* Fixed password protection functionality
parkcollege/single-course.php
parkcollege/single-default.php
parkcollege/single-event.php
parkcollege/single-portfolio.php
parkcollege/single-teacher.php
parkcollege/style.css

* Fixed event order bug
parkcollege/page-templates/template-events.php
parkcollege/functions/widgets/widget-events.php

= V1.4.3 - 09.08.2013 =
* Fixed course form CSS bug in Chrome on Windows
parkcollege/style.css
parkcollege/css/responsive.css

* Fixed custom colour bug
parkcollege/functions.php

= V1.4.4 - 03.09.2013 =
* Fixed event order bug
parkcollege/functions/post-types/events.php

= V1.4.5 - 27.11.2013 =
* Fixed search bug
parkcollege/header.php

= V1.4.6 - 06.12.2013 =
* Fixed course search pagination
parkcollege/functions.php
parkcollege/search.php
parkcollece/search-courses.php

* Updated translation file
parkcollege/languages/en_US.po

= V1.4.7 - 16.12.2013 =
* Allow events to be sorted by event date, and allow past events to be hidden
parkcollege/admin/functions/functions.options.php
parkcollege/functions/post-types/events.php
parkcollege/widgets/widget-events.php
parkcollege/page-templates/template-events.php

= V1.4.8 - 06.01.2014 =
* Added boxed layout option for slideshow
parkcollege/admin/functions/functions.options.php
parkcollege/functions.php
parkcollege/style.css

= V1.5 - 29.04.2014 =
* Fixed teacher single style toggle option
parkcollege/single-teacher.php

= V1.5.1 - 15.07.2014 =
* Fixed translation bug
parkcollege/functions/widgets/widget-course-finder.php

* Improved WPML compatibility
parkcollege/wpml-config.xml

= V1.5.2 - 15.08.2014 =
* Fixed minor on teacher single page
parkcollege/single-teacher.php

= V1.5.3 - 24.06.2015 =
* Added prettyPhoto security fix
parkcollege/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js

= V1.5.4 - 24.06.2015 =
* Updated WPML config file
parkcollege/wpml-config.xml

= V1.5.5 - 26.11.2015 =
* Fixed translation bug
parkcollege/searchform.php
parkcollege/languages

= V1.5.6 - 21.07.2016 =
* Updated for Google Map API
parkcollege/admin/functions/functions.options.php
parkcollege/functions/shortcodes/googlemap.php
parkcollege/functions.php
parkcollege/style.css

Download ParkCollege - Education Responsive WP Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hello,


    is this theme support two sidebars (i.e one at right side and another one at left side)


    can you please give the quick answer?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Global_123,


    The homepage supports two sidebars, but the inner pages only support one sidebar.


    If you have any other questions please open a support ticket and I’ll be happy to help: http://quitenicestuff.ticksy.com/


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to sort the list of teachers? If I have entered teachers, the only way I see to edit their listing order is by changing the publish date on the post. This makes it difficult to sort alphabetically. Am I missing something? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jessicaking2616,


    Please open a support ticket and I’ll be happy to help: http://quitenicestuff.ticksy.com/


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    Is it possible to use this theme with woocommerce and integrate it whit moode?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi paradaye,


    Thanks for your interest.


    There isn’t any specific support in place for WooCommerce – but you can still use the plugin with the theme. The only issue you’re likely to come up against is that the WooCommerce pages will not be styled to match the theme style.


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I am looking to build an online video yoga courses site. I need to sell monthly/yearly memberships or be able to seel a video seperately. I would also need to make “bundles” – create a course out of 5 videos (some of them will appear in many courses).
    I will have to sort courses by teacher, method, difficulty level, category etc – and need a seaching ability for that too.
    I will need affiliate ID (a site that will tranfer a client to me will get percentage of the payment), and the ability to export reports on views per video, per course, per teacher, etc.
    Is this possible with your theme?
    Thanks!
    Ido

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi idoangel,


    Thanks for your interest.


    Unfortunately ParkCollege doesn’t have ecommerce functionality so it might not be ideal for this particular project.


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi quitenicestuff.
    Love this theme have been using it for a while.
    Looking to make some changes to the homepage layout… Can we not have the columns – just one full wrap-width container? Happy to use widgets just without the side columns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi fullercreative,


    Please open a support ticket and I’ll be happy to help: http://quitenicestuff.ticksy.com/


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful theme. How do you change the page width for the entire site?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi edneysamuels,


    Glad to hear you’re liking the theme.


    You would need to use custom CSS to do this.


    Please open a support ticket and I’ll be happy to help: http://quitenicestuff.ticksy.com/


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,


    it seems like since the latests updates of Visual Composer, your theme doesn’t support it anymore… In fact, in the WP back office, the pages edited with VC are empty!


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi SuperSerge,


    Sorry, Park College has never supported Visual Composer.


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  15. But almost 2 years ago you wrote this to one of your purchaser :
    “There’s no special support in place for Visual Composer or Revolution Slider, but assuming they work with the latest version of WordPress there should be no problem.”

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, the comment from 2 years ago says there is no support in the theme for Visual Composer.


    You can still use these plugins with WordPress but none of the theme elements are integrated into Visual Composer.


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!


    Just a notice – date in widget-blog-slider.php should be taken from Wordpress global OR it should be re-declarable in Theme Options.
    As I am not able to override this in child theme (without leaving 2 widgets) then I need to edit master theme file directly, which is terrible solution.


    Thanks for a good theme!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi veebiaken,


    You can override it in the child theme like so:



    function remove_qns_blog_slider_widget() {
    unregister_widget( 'qns_blog_slider_widget' );
    }
    add_action( 'widgets_init', 'remove_qns_blog_slider_widget' );


    That will remove the widget, you can then re-create it in your child theme as you wish


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  19. And what code is required to use WP Job Manager with this theme?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sauljoc,


    I’d recommend getting in contact with the WP Job Manager author, the integration process for their plugin should be the same for all themes.


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, I do like to buy this theme but I am the starter of Wordpress. Do u have any video tutorial or step by step article of this theme ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi y811120y,


    Thanks for your interest.


    The theme comes with documentation (written) and I also provide support via our support forum if you have any questions about setting up the theme.


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Admin,
    I have purchased this theme but from a different account.


    My website link is www.c4foryoucenter.com.


    I cannot see my footer in the website. Please can you help me with it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Jaidev_Pandit,


    Please open a support ticket and I’ll be happy to help: http://quitenicestuff.ticksy.com/


    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme