Page One - Responsive Vcard Resume HTML Template
Themeforest Page One - Responsive Vcard Resume HTML Template HTML Template
Page One – Simple Vcard Resume HTML Template is responsive vcard template to show your resume and portfolio template online. It’s design slick to make your resume online beautifull. Just download it and modify as you need to show your friends and potential customers.
Credits
- jQuery Colorbox : http://jacklmoore.com/colorbox
- jQuery Cycle : http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/
- jQuery EasyTabs : http://os.alfajango.com/easytabs/
- jQuery tipTip : http://code.drewwilson.com/entry/tiptip-jquery-plugin
- Modernizr :http://www.modernizr.com/
- jQuery Masonry : http://masonry.desandro.com
- jQuery TimeLinr: http://www.csslab.cl/2011/08/18/jquery-timelinr/
- jQuery Validation Plugin: http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-validation/
- Preview Images : http://www.blender.org/features-gallery and http://www.elephantsdream.org/
- Icons : http://iconsweets.com/ and http://www.iconsweets2.com/

Awesome work! Good luck
ReplyDeleteThank you .. I hope you have a lot of sales too ..
ReplyDeletegreat work, good luck mate!
ReplyDeleteI have this template – very nice! How can I make the Blog be selected when a single page loads?
ReplyDeleteWhen you are in single page .. you can click the Blog to access blog index ..
ReplyDeleteI am still having a problem with the single page – linking back to index.html
ReplyDeleteif the main page is named index.html – and the single page is single.html – and you link from a blog title on index.html to single.html – it links fine – and opens single.html with Blog selected
the problem is getting back to the index.html page – when I click Resume, Portfolio, or Contact on single.html – it does not link back to index.html
If I change the links on single.html from ”#id_resume” to “index.html#id_resume” it links back to index.html as it should…
then when single.html loads – it dos not have blog selected
This is near perfect for my use except for the issue above
I hope you can help get it working
Can you tell me your email trough my profile page .. Because there is some css and js which need to be changed .. So i need send the files ..
ReplyDeletesure – thanks!
ReplyDeletei have reply to your email – thanks
ReplyDeleteCan’t install this theme, can I get an advice how to install it? This is my first themeforest purchase . Pls advise
ReplyDeleteHi brbozga
ReplyDeletePage One – Responsive Vcard Resume HTML Template is not a WordPress Theme . It is a HTML / Site Template . So it can not be installed on WordPress .. Here is the explanation difference of Wordpress Theme and HTML Template : http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/difference-between-a-theme-and-a-template/66047
ay, I get it now anyway good work. will get it to work somehow. cheers!
ReplyDeleteThanks brbozga . I plan to make it WP Theme. Perhaps release in 1 – 2 months. I’m still learning the WP Coding .. cheers .
ReplyDelete