Notes - Personal WordPress Theme
Themeforest Notes - Personal WordPress Theme WordPress Theme
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme.
- Page Templates.
About page template.
Archives page template.
Contact page template.- A unique design, designed in balance.
- SEO Optimized.
- Super Easy Installation & Setup.
- Unlimited Colors.
- Advertisement areas + easy settup input from theme options.
- Custom Scrollbar in WebKit
- Google-Fonts Support.
- +520 READY TO USE Google Fonts for Titles.
- +520 READY TO USE Google Fonts for Body.
- Color pickers for each font colors into the theme.
- Color pickers for each element with background color into the theme.
- ALL OPTIONS for Custom background (image uploader, color picker, repeat, attachment, position).
- 19 background patterns ready-to-use.
- Margin and padding options for each element.
- Post and Page Titles font-size and line-height option
- +50 new theme options.
- Constant updates.
- You can use your existing blog content.
- You can take your content with you when you want to switch themes later on.
- Youtube & Vimeo Embedded video support.
- Photoshop File Included.
- Organized .php, .css and .js files.
- Extensive PDF Documentation.
- Images from preview are not included.
Version 1.01 at June 2013
Added : Background Attachment Option
Added : Font for Blockquotes And Lists Option
Added : Custom Scrollbar Toggle
Added : Option to display the tagline at header bottom
Fixed : Problem with Safari support
Fixed : Problem images height
Modified / Added Files
stylesheets/notes.css
includes/core-options.php
includes/theme-options.php
content-header.php
images/social-500px.png
header.php
style.css
Version 1.0 at June 2013
* Initial Released
Hi, there seems to be a problem with my theme… Can you please look at www.meetal.co.za to see how the menu behaves? It overlays the content as you scroll down, which makes it impossible to see the content…
ReplyDeleteThanks
Steyn
Hi,
ReplyDeleteGreat theme… just one thing.. how do I add a linkedin social icon.. You have many options for social accounts in the theme options panel, but there is no Linkedin option…
Two brief questions before I purchase this:
ReplyDelete- how simple is it to integrate an image gallery into a subpage? doesn’t need to be fancy but I’d like a photo gallery on my site.
- is it possible for the front page to be static rather than a blog? I’d rather have the blog as a subpage, and an intro as the main page.
Thanks! Love the look and feel of this theme and hope to start using it soon.
have just purchased this theme and the theme options page is not working. I read an earlier comment about this and hosting but the host I use has no problem with my other wordpress installations.
ReplyDeletenotes.vankampenmedia.com
Can you help
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI’ve got some troubles with the featured image.
I upload image way bigger than the actual required size (which is 900×400 if I’m right). Everything is fine in the single post view, but on the main page the thumbnail keeps it ratio so its display is not good (like if nothing has been cropped)
Like here : http://boatpeoplestudio.com/
Do you have a solution ?
Thanks
- Your theme is neat! -
Hi Rey, I’ve send a message to you more than 2 weeks ago about a problem I have with this template. When scrolling down, the menu snaps to the left and overlays the content. This obviously makes the theme unusable.
ReplyDeleteI have received no reply yet…
Can you please help me with this? Otherwise, I would like to have a refund.
Thanks
Steyn
Hi, I noticed that there is a problem with the Notes theme using Safari on Mac OS. Specifically, the menu box on the right side disappears as you scroll down… then reappears. Would you please look into this? If you go to the demo site using Safari, you’ll see the error.
ReplyDeleteI posted from the wrong account. I did purchase the theme. See below.
ReplyDeleteHi, I noticed that there is a problem with the Notes theme using Safari on Mac OS. Specifically, the menu box on the right side disappears as you scroll down… then reappears. Would you please look into this? If you go to the demo site using Safari, you’ll see the error.
ReplyDeleteFor anyone who had a similar problem, I found a fix. It looks as if there’s a problem with the “z-index” in the css file.
ReplyDeleteIf you edit the style.css file (wp-content/themes/notes/style.css) to comment out (or delete) the z-index line, this should resolve the problem. See below.
@media only screen and (min-width: 1100px) {
.container { margin: 0; }
.meso {
width: 1100px;
margin: 0 auto;
padding: 0;
position: relative;
min-height: 100%;
/z-index: 1;/
border-top: none;
border-bottom: none;
overflow-x: hidden;
overflow-y: auto;
}
}
The slashes around the z-index should be /* and */
ReplyDeletehi beautiful theme. just wondering if i could have a home page with a slider and below calling in the blog post so there is a landing page versus all the blog. is that possible? let me know. considering in buying the theme
ReplyDeleteWhat post types are capable in this blog within the blog roll? Just curious I’m looking for gallery post types and music ones also. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Teodor Chiripuci and I just purchased your Notes theme. The problem is when you post to Facebook a post/link from the blog, FB doesn’t render the preview as it does with all sites. It just displays the post link. I have video posts with YouTube videos embeded and no preview is shown on FB, not even a short description from the blog post content.
ReplyDeleteHELPPP !!
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI would like to know where to choose colors of the text in the menu (in your example: blog, archive, about, contact).
Thanks !
Love this.
ReplyDeleteCan the RH ‘margin’ be moved to the left side?
Thank you.