Kickstars - Crowdfunding HTML5 Template

Themeforest Kickstars - Crowdfunding HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Kickstars - Crowdfunding HTML5 Template HTML Template

Download Kickstars - Crowdfunding HTML5 Template HTML Template


support forumFollow us on TwitterFollow us on Envato



What is Kickstars?


Kickstars is a HTML5 template for a website which allows online sales of small stock to a huge pool of investors. This is very popular kind of business and we can see how the market grows day by day.



This release consisted with 12 HTML files. All comes with detail document, so it takes you a moment to find necessary code and edit it. We would like to thank you for your purchase and hope that you will enjoy using of our product. Cheers!



PSD version is available here


Waiting for a WordPress theme? Subscrible here


Features:



  • Homepage slideshow

  • 960 Grid System

  • Custom fonts

  • Contact form PHP file (ready for sending emails)

  • Responsive

  • Clean Design

  • Valid HTML5 Markup

  • Well Documented

  • Crossbrowser


HTML files included:




Custom fonts used:




Credits




Change log:


Version 1.1 (28th June 2013):



- Get tweet fix
- Fix CSS max width 1920 bug

Download Kickstars - Crowdfunding HTML5 Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Stunning just had to buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any more info for setting up the twitter, the only thing I did was change username in script.js then instructions finished. But what about oath stuff etc ? I set all that up on twitter but ain’t used that or the keys anywhere … Any help appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. it’s in twitter folder, you can fill key in twitter/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be thickest person here.


    I have 4 areas to edit.


    // Your Twitter App Consumer Key


    // Your Twitter App Consumer Secret


    // Your Twitter App Access Token


    // Your Twitter App Access Token Secret


    the last two dont correspond to anything i can see on Twitters OUATH page: https://apps.twitter.com/app/


    i didnt generate tokens, hence instructions are fun. Hopefully it works now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quickie, on older ipad 2 the top homepage slider image gets shrunk in height automatically. Tested on all browsers works fine, but the bugger causing the issue is chrome. If you can test and confirm, and hopefully figure out a fix. Really appreciate it.


    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually checked on all ipad versions i have to 5 and its firefox and chrome issue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same issue on your demo. By the way voted 5 stars great item, just this fix oh and a tweet with #tag is deprecated, do you know a fix?


    The Twitter REST API v1 is no longer active. Please migrate to API v1.1. https://dev.twitter.com/docs/api/1.1/overview.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you, I’ll check and fix all problems

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, before I purchase I would like to ask the following questions, can you please help?


    • When a donation is made can admin see who made the donation?


    • Can admin control between collecting the funds themselves and enabling the user to do so?


    • Can payments be made by credit card i.e. not through PayPal? i.e. we want to give options to pay for those who do not use PayPal.


    • Is the payment function compatible with PAYPAL ADAPTIVE PAYMENTS : and can admin set up the percentage of commission they want to keep on each project or is it a set commission percentage across the board?


    • Can payments be paid directly to each of the Paypal accounts. i.e. User and Admin? However, can we set it up so that all funds come to us and we remit to the user?


    • Can admin choose to collect the funds whether the campaign is successful or not successful? We believe every little helps and it shouldn’t matter if the campaign was successful.


    • We have our own developer, what kind of changes can he make to the website? i.e. if we wanted to customise it by moving around buttons and menus etc… OR a completely new layout and look?


    • Can a user who is making a donation remain anonymous?


    Thank you very much in advance.


    DK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi DK, this is just HTML template, this mean it does not have those functions, you will need to add a lot of server code to make it works.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to get this amazing design! My question is what are the dimensions of the pictures in the banner, so I can go ahead now and size my pictures and get them ready

    ReplyDelete
  12. Megadrupal_supportJuly 22, 2017 at 8:39 AM

    Hi,
    The dimensions of the pictures in the banner is 1920×370px

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI! Ive purchased your template some months ago and have to say its well written, nevertheless i have got a question regarding the slider, as it is included. Is there any update on the code of the slider, as it has a serious link-bug?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Megadrupal_supportJuly 22, 2017 at 8:40 AM

    Hi
    Could you please clarify your issue on our support forum

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. Doesnt your template have a create project page? I believe this is one of the most important pages. You should have that template pre-built so that it would be easier to create the page.

    ReplyDelete
  16. why don’t u put on this website recapcha and captcha? SECURITY

    ReplyDelete
  17. I purchased this Kickstar template, can you add server codes for me to have it work? How much will it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’m sorry, we don’t have enough resource to do it now

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do you have a WordPess version on this theme?

    ReplyDelete
  20. no, we don’t have any CMS version

    ReplyDelete
  21. your template is great!
    But if you published wp version – it will be much more better.
    now its only design

    ReplyDelete
  22. before buying I wonder if they have another issue more current than this

    ReplyDelete
  23. Megadrupal_supportJuly 22, 2017 at 8:40 AM

    Hi,
    Thank you for your interest in our template. You can visit our support forum for more issues and discussion

    ReplyDelete
  24. will this work with angularjs?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I’m not sure, this is just HTML template we did with jQuery js

    ReplyDelete
  26. When will you have the kickstarter theme for wordpress? because I bought it but I need it for wordpress or there is any way to export the HTML to wordpress?

    ReplyDelete
  27. no, you can’t export HTML to WP, we don’t have any plan for WP or other CMS at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Is Kickstars a drupal distribution or just a theme? i mean does it contain modules and settings out of the box? or it is just a theme and we have to set the drupal website ourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  29. no, this is just frontend HTML template. It does not comes with any backend code.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, there seems to be something wrong with the template. As soon as I open it, there is a jquery error, and it seems to break the jquery functions. Could you please take a look at it?


    The error in chrome is:


    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘name’ of undefined

    ReplyDelete
  31. Megadrupal_supportJuly 22, 2017 at 8:41 AM

    Hi,
    Thank you very much for your feedback. We will check and fix this issue

    ReplyDelete
  32. As soon as you fix this, or let me know what the issue is, then I’ll purchase it. Exactly what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Did you manage to fix the problem yet? I’m really eager to buy this template.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello. I’m trying change link in menu category but it always show # – why? i think some JS is change it automaticly… i can’t create normal link in href.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ok. problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Is it written by SASS? Or pure CSS only?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just pure CSS

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi,


    I want to purchase your template but why the red button of the header on mobile device isn’t working? https://gyazo.com/7b3be2764e998b239cf8dc9eb68f4c4c


    Also why those errors on the console log:
    https://gyazo.com/f5811fb569ea7858cbb4d31183bc67b9

    Thank you for your answer,


    Sincerely,


    Alexandre

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ok, Please waiting for us. We will fix these as soon as possible.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, thank you for your answer. Do you have news?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi, do you have a date for the update?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi there,


    We have updated the new code to Envato demo, but it seems that that problem still have not been solved, so please waiting us to consider again.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi there,
    Please check our demo again, the problem fixed: http://envato.megadrupal.com/html/kickstars/


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, once download I’ve the old files and the same problems

    ReplyDelete
  46. @@ Ok, so please go to our support forum. Give us admin account & login link. We will consider again to solve for you.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme