Hosting, Technology, Software And WHMCS Wordpress Theme - Megahost

Themeforest Hosting, Technology, Software And WHMCS Wordpress Theme - Megahost WordPress Theme

Download Hosting, Technology, Software And WHMCS Wordpress Theme  - Megahost WordPress Theme

Download Hosting, Technology, Software And WHMCS Wordpress Theme  - Megahost WordPress Theme

We have new HTML with WHMCS Template Integrated available for you :bigsmile:check it out!



Please don´t forget to rate it!














Please Note: WHMCS Pro is an addon for the WHMCS Bridge Plugin, you must have the WHMCS Bridge plugin installed with the Pro plugin installed to unlock the pro feature enhanced visual integration in wordpress , Choose your WHMCS portal and Pretty permalinks etc.






Description


MegaHost is a clean and elegant Wordpress template for hosting and corporate.
This template can also be used for business websites, portfolios and blog.
The CSS and design is flexible, easy to customize and modify.



Is a unique design based on Bootstrap 3, is sensitive and is consistent with a wide range of mobile devices.



Customize your website as much as you want, you have tons of layout possibilities with unlimited variations and colors.



Features



  • Compatible With WHMCS Integration via WHMCS Bridge plugin by Zingiri

  • Hosting Theme

  • Responsive Layout

  • WordPress menu support

  • High Resolution

  • based on Bootstrap 3

  • Unique Design

  • Error Page 404

  • WordPress 4.0.1 + Ready

  • Advanced Theme Options Panel

  • 8 Skins included

  • Multiple Layouts ( Wide, boxed, boxed margin)

  • Revolution SLider

  • Font Awesome icons

  • Multiple Custom Types

  • Multiple Custom Zones

  • Multiple Fonts

  • Contact Form 7

  • Crossbrowser compatible

  • html FIles Include

  • Well Documented

  • Gogole contact map

  • Multilevel dropdown menu

  • Mailchimp Integration

  • Black and Withe Version

  • Extensive and quick support

  • Free Lifetime Updates and Support



Changelog



Legend:
+ Addition
^ Change
- Removed
* Security Fix
# Bug Fix
! Note


Version 1.6 – 05/12/2014


   
^ Update Plugins
# Fix Whmcs Integration
+ Add background Image - Sections title
+ Add widget login, to support.
# Search domain in responsive
^ Update Scrips
# Fix "alt" title for images.
+ Target options in the links
# Fix category pagination


Version 1.5 – 05/08/2014


   
+ Add video version
+ Add parallax version
+ Add Portfolio Options
# fix logo problems.
^ Update Plugins
# Fix seo plugin compatible
+ Add More Pages ( 7 home versions, 4 about versions, 2 services versions)
^ Update Demo Content.
+ Add Animation zone
# Fix Blog problems ( Category and titles)


Version 1.4 – 11/06/2014


   
+ Add 8 skins more (red,blue,yellow,green,orange,Purple, pink, cocoa)
+ Add 2 Layout ( Boxed, Boxed Margin)
+ Add Mailchip (Newsletter)
# Fix ipad, version.
+ add carousel ( sponsors, facilities, stories).
+ add icosns svg awesome 4.1.
^ Update bootstrap version to 3.1
^ Change Theme Options
+ Add Revolution Slider
+ Add Custom Type Zones
+ Add Unlimited Sidebars
# Fix whmcs integration.


Version 1.3.1 – 01/04/2014


   
# just have added some lines of code in the styles of the dark version.


Version 1.3 – 04/01/2014


   
+ Add Theme child
+ Add Integration Mailchip
+ Add Left sidebar and right Sidebar in blog page.


Version 1.2 – 05/09/2013


   
+ We added Carousel sponsors.
+ We added Carousel Facilities.
+ We added Carousel Stories.
+ We added reseller page.
+ Add Domain search function.
+ We add cloud page.
+ We add 5 Skins (Default, blue, yellow, green, red).
+ Add option logo image.
+ Add import demo content.


Version 1.1.1 – 16/08/2013


   
# Fixed issue with users login.
+ They added an html version in the download package.
^ Improved documentation for initial settings!


Version 1.1 – 25/07/2013


   
+ Full Integration with whmcs.
# Correction items price tables.
# Correction Number of price tables.
# Correction Number of Members in about.
+ Add Domain search function.
+ Add Simple Page.


Version 1.0 – 27/06/2013


   
! Initial Release.


Support



if you have any question or you need support , please post your questions or suggestions in item’s discussion board or email us at
support@iwthemes.com

Download Hosting, Technology, Software And WHMCS Wordpress Theme  - Megahost WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi, Is there a way to see which version i`ve installed at this moment ? Is the update proces easy ? Is there a manual for the update ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, currently the theme is in the version 1.7
    You just have to delete the current theme and upload the new version.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. islandwebsolutionsJuly 25, 2017 at 1:38 PM

    How can you disable the default date and picture on the blog/post?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. islandwebsolutionsJuly 25, 2017 at 1:38 PM

    Also featured post image is not staying inside frame, it’s way over and way big?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, we have already responded to your mail.
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. islandwebsolutionsJuly 25, 2017 at 1:38 PM

    I haven’t got anything? And your breadcrumbs on posts is all messed, check your demo, it’s messed up there too?


    See here: http://wp.iwthemes.com/megahost/hello-world-2-2/


    please email me at support@islandwebsolutions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, we have already responded to support@islandwebsolutions.com
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to set domain API.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello mega_theme. we replied you via email. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your theme has a map on the Contact Page. Google recently changed their policy and all new sites will require an API key to use Google maps, and existing sites currently have a grace period where the maps will still work without an API Key for a while. See this link:


    https://googlegeodevelopers.blogspot.nl/2016/06/building-for-scale-updates-to-google.html

    So my question is… please can you update this theme to ensure we have somewhere within the options to insert a Google Maps API Key?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello, thanks for the information.
    Let’s check.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there,
    I am looking for a theme that I can sell hosting as well as domains. I see the there is a place on the demos to search a domain but not too sure if this is to actual have the ability to sell. I am new to selling domains and hosting so sorry if this is a silly question lol. Maybe i need a domain api from one of the companies to sell them? Anyway just working on finding a theme that allows me to sell the hosting as well as domains.


    Thanks,
    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, thanks for your interest in our work.
    All you have is an active license whmcs and installation on your server:


    http://www.whmcs.com/

    This is wordpress integration:
    http://wp.iwthemes.com/megahost/whmcs-area/

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi
    On the blog page I am trying to show EXCERPT and READ MORE to the post page. I have revealed the Excerpt from screen options and entered text in Excerpt section. But the blog page still showing first section from the main post page. I looked at Theme setting so find a tick box to enable if there is one, but cannot see. How can I set this up so people do not read the same content when they visit the post page, thanks


    Aladdin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, thanks four your purchase, please write to support@iwthemes.com
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have sent you an email, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi I have sent you an email about 7 days ago as you requested. But I haven’t had a reply from you yet. Please can you let me know if you have not received the email so I can re-send, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, sorry sorry fore delay, please check you email.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. No problem, I have replied to your email, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. You guys are awesome. It works, many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. You’ve just received 5 stars from me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. HI,
    When will you update the theme? More than a year without updates.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, for the moment the issue is working well, you just have to keep updated plugins.
    When we have new improvements we will notify you.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, I’m facing an absolute headache, where can I find the place to force google fonts to connect over https / SSL so it doesn’t break the all the sites fonts?


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  25. wp-content/themes/megahost/inc/extra-codes/extra-functions.php line 157

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello, 13 days ago wp-admin access request
    please see the last email answered by us.
    http://prntscr.com/cyk65u

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I’m having major failure with this. It used to work great but now things are f**up.. clients can’t login anymore in client are thru login to cPanel, it’s not redirecting clients to the cpanel anymore.. can’t find more info about this.. I hate that whmcs bridge plugin.. hate it so much

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello, sorry for delay. please send your wp-admin access to support@iwthemes.com
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Support Team.
    I have sent you an email to support@iwthemes.com on Monday for an issue about WHMCS cart and a known issue about javascript conflict about Bridge and the theme. Normally you are very quick answering but I have not heard from you. I have just re-sent the same email. Please can you also check your spam folder if you can find my email and answer please, Many thanks


    Aladdin

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi
    Any news about this problem. It seems that it was reported before by someone else having the same issue so it is known by you. But I could not find the
    solution. I have downloaded and installed the theme once more just incase it was already fixed but this did not help. Please can you find my emails and reply. I have sent 2 within the last 7 days, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. Please can you let me know if you are not supporting this theme anymore. It has been over 2 weeks now when I sent you my first email 7/11/16 and did not hear from you. If you are not supporting I am going to have to change my theme as explained before WHMCS cart is not working properly in Chrome and Safari. And reading some of the posts here indicated this is a known issue but theme was not updated for the last year. I appreciate your answer, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi It has been over a month now I sent you an email about WHMCS cart not working as it should, it is adding extra items in the cart when using chrome and safari. My email was very detailed about this known issue when using Bridge. The bridge support also answered to me that this is a javascript conflict in your theme and it was reported to you over a year ago by other users as well. I have downloaded the theme several times from Theme Forest hoping to solve the problem but it does not seem to be updated to cure this issue. At least you can kindly tell me which files causes the conflict and if you are not willing to correct the issue, I will ask a local developer to look in to it.


    MANY THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  33. WHMCS checker and use WHMCS Bridge – do I have to buy them separately ?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello, thanks four your interes in our work.
    yes, separately.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi there – i submitted a request for support regarding the images on the blog page showing as full size instead of thumbnails on a clean / fresh install. I haven’t heard back yet. When can i expect a response?


    All the best,
    Jad

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello, two days ago we gave an answer to your email.
    please check.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  37. It has been over a month now I am still waiting for an answer about the issue I am having with WHMCS cart using Bridge. I have sent you several emails and mentioned the problem here a number of times. This is a known theme issue and perhaps you should have a look at it and make the fix for the theme. I look forward to hearing from you, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Can You Tell Me Where Is This Script:
    <link rel=’stylesheet’ id=’options_typography_Open+Sans-css’ href=’http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans' type=’text/css’ media=’all’ />

    ReplyDelete
  39. I’m working on a client site, that uses Mega Host Theme. The theme has http URLs in header. Making it difficult to comply with https. Due to which, the Green Lock in address bar is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I don’t see on your theme any mega menu. Can I plug in 3rd party megamenu?
    Also, is your theme going to accept Page Builder by Site Origin?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello, thank you for your interest in our work.
    Yes, our site works without problem with what you need.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Why You dont update the theme and fix all the problems that were reported here? Like the problem whe full size images in the posts and the WHMCS cart using Bridge?
    There is also the problem with mailchimp widget in the footer only showing in some pages or posts.


    I think you should put an option to use the wordpress default widget in the footer also.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi, thanks for your message.
    Currently working on a new version of the theme, it is developing from scratch.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Says stylesheet missing when I uploaded to WP? Where’s it got to?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, thanks for your purchase, please send your wp-admin access to support@iwthemes.com, we happy to help you.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Still waiting for you to sort the problems out …..... how long do you think I should wait before I ask for a refund? I have never encountered a theme causing this much headache….. Something is missing. something is broken. None of the required plugins install through the install link.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sorry, iwthemes, I will like a refund for this purchase! I will be purchasing another theme for use on the website. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hello the login not working.
    Please check.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Login is not working because 23 hours ago, I said I wanted a refund and would be buying another theme for use. I have bought another theme and it only took five minutes to upload and install all the associated plugins. All successful and no problems at all with the new theme. Sorry, your theme did not work. It was broken and the the plugins failed to install and it wasted a whole day of my valuable time trying to sort it and waiting for a reply from you. The login I created for you 2 days ago was deleted once I uploaded the new theme from another Author, as I no longer needed you to access the site. Please, kindly agree to giving a refund. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  50. We apologize for the inconvenience, your refund is ready.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you very much. I have received a full refund! Sort out your theme so it is easy for customers to install and use.

    ReplyDelete
  52. With pleasure, we regret the problems again.
    We are working to improve the subject.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Does anyone know where the slider 3 is located? I have just installed, but Slider 3 is not there.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello, thanks for your purchase.
    Please check backup folder or write to support@iwthemes.com
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  55. After purchasing, where do I find the purchase code for the Revolution Slider? How do register this?

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hello, I’m sorry but when the plugin is integrated into the theme it has no activation code.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme