Hexagonal - Clean Multipurpose Responsive WP Theme
Description
Hexagonal is the ultimate and professional way for you to present your portfolio or the very best starting point for your own corporate website. If you are searching something different and out of the line, please check out Hexagonal – Clean Multipurpose Responsive WP Theme.
Hexagonal is a fully configurable and easy to use WordPress theme with a lot of great features. It has been specifically designed to be easily customized and it’s created by using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques. With a responsive design it is easily usable with any device!
Features
- Amazing WordPress Theme,
- 8 PSD Files also included (worth 10$),
- Fully Responsive Design,
- Responsive Homepage Slider,
- Advanced CSS3 Animations,
- Two Homepage Layouts,
- About Page (Company, Career, Team),
- Services Page,
- Team Page,
- Two Blog Layouts,
- Two Portfolio Layouts,
- Two Video Portfolio Layouts,
- Contact,
- Page Elements,
- Progress bars,
- Accordions,
- Lists,
- Buttons,
- Filterable Portfolio,
- Widget Ready,
- Three Custom Widgets,
- Well organized and commented code,
- Extensive Documentation,
Updates
v2.3 – Date: September 02, 2013
Fixed: Services Template One Bug – you can now upload your own custom icons
Fixed: Facebook & Twitter Icons in header
Fixed: Disqus plugin
v2.1 – Date: August 19, 2013
Fixed:Homepage Slideshow Bug
Fixed:Portfolio Isotope Bug
v2.0 – Date: August 15, 2013
Fixed:Two Columns Portfolio Slide
Fixed:Homepage Slideshow Issue
NEW FEATURE:Homepage Three Layout
NEW FEATURE:Services Two Page Template
NEW FEATURE:Team Two page Template
NEW FEATURE:Team Three page Template
v1.8 – Date: August 02, 2013
Fixed: Slideshow is now working properly
v1.7 – Date: July 19, 2013
Fixed: Portfolio Filter Bug
v1.6 – Date: July 06, 2013
Fixed: Homepage Slideshow Bug
v1.5 – Date: July 04, 2013
Fixed: Black menu background bug
v1.4 – Date: July 04, 2013
Fixed: Responsive Design Bugs
Fixed: Homepage Slider Bug
Fixed: Homepage Boxes Custom URL Option
Fixed: Photo Portfolio Featured Image
USER REQUEST: Video Portfolio
USER REQUEST: XML Demo Files
NEW FEATURE: Homepage Layout Two
NEW FEATURE: Three Completely New Homepage Blocks
NEW FEATURE: Two Columnss Video Portfolio
NEW FEATURE: Three Columns Video Portfolio
SUPPORT: Updated Documentation
v1.2 – Date: June 26, 2013
Fixed: Responsive Design Bugs on Classic Blog Layout
Fixed: Pagination Bug on Classic Blog Layout
v1.1 – Date: June 26, 2013
Fixed: Responsive Design Bugs
NEW FEATURE: Classic Blog Layout – DEMO
NEW FEATURE: Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Gallery, Video, Audio
Credits
Images used in the demo are not distributed with the theme.
Some Portfolio and News Photos are property of pixelpixelpixel.com
JavaScript
Foundation – The most advanced responsive front-end framework in the world.
Camera slideshow v1.3.3 – a jQuery slideshow with many effects, transitions, easy to customize, using canvas and mobile ready, based on jQuery 1.4+
jQuery Portfolio Plugin that’s Interactive and Filterable
A jQuery plugin for curved text
Tweet! A simple jQuery widget plugin to put Twitter on your site
jQuery JavaScript Library
Hi, I just downloaded the theme, How would I get homepage editor content to display on the homepage below the slider?
ReplyDeleteThanks for your help.
i want to add homepage box. i want to see four boxes. how can i add this item?
ReplyDeletethank you?
Can you please tell me how I can stop the slide show from transitioning on the home page and how I can change the transition style if I want to?
ReplyDeleteHi, anybody knows how can I set the personal avatar (the little image) in the blog posts?
ReplyDeleteThank you guys.
Hello, I have had problems with the template, it behaves strange. Most of the time, the menu items are not visible. When you refresh the page the problem persists. Menu items appear only when the mouse is passed over.
ReplyDeletePlease fix the problem.
Thank you.
Greetings.
We will check this out ASAP. What browser / OS do you use?
ReplyDeleteI’ve the same problem of cvaldivia.
ReplyDeletePls, I can’t set the A image in the blog post and also the right column of the blog post doesn’t appear like the theme (with categories, calendar, other posts..) How can I set both things?
ReplyDeleteAnybody knows?
Urgent please!
Can you please email us with your log in details and we’ll see what’s going on.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Can you please give me your email? Log in details means user and password?
ReplyDeleteit’s avathemes@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI love the theme but everytime I try to change something in the Theme Options, I press “Save All Changes” after that, but it justs keeps on loading and never saves…
Can you please email us at avathemes@mail.com with your log in details and we’ll see what’s going on.
ReplyDeleteHey, this address doesn’t work. I tried to send you an email through ThemeForest. I’ll also try again on avathemes@Gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWe’ve received the log in details and answered your email few minutes ago.
ReplyDeleteProblem still isn’t fixed.
ReplyDeleteIt’s OK, finally got it fixed.
ReplyDeleteIs there anything else we can help you with?
ReplyDeleteThis is among the worst designed back ends for a wordpress site I have ever seen. Your documentation is remarkably awful.
ReplyDeleteI can’t find a way to rate this product but I’d give it a single star if I could. I’d like a refund, though I won’t get one, but if you are reading this do not buy this theme.
I have never been able to use this theme. Everyone I’ve tried to work on with it had not been able to crack it. It should seriously be brought down. The developer never even responds to the forum.
ReplyDeleteHello! I’m using the template but I cannot find the way to change the avatar image… can you please help me with this? Is the A image on the beginning, I will like to customize it with my company logo, thanks!!
ReplyDeleteURL: http://vivawg.com/generando-ventas-online/
Hi! I have a couple questions.
ReplyDelete1. I can’t set the A image in the blog post and also the right column of the blog post doesn’t appear like the theme (with categories, calendar, other posts..) How can I set both things?
2. I want to change a lot of color codes, for example the testimonial box on the main page needs to get red and the letters need to get white. (see my website http://danielledietz.nl/)
3. I want to remove the borders. With my white background it doesn’t look nice.
Can you please help me?
After a week still no reaction… I have tried to reach them by mail. No reaction. Really crappy… Without help this theme is useless for me. Want my money back, so I can buy a theme that is working and the author reacts on questions…
ReplyDeleteHi there
ReplyDeleteI am having a lot of problems with this theme and it is very hard to work with… I had a few questions.
1. Why is there no drop down navigation? Can this be added easily?
2. Can we add anything different to the homepage that’s not actually part of your set sections. I want to add basic html text about the company but the only way to seem to be able to do it is through editing the php file directly…
3. The responsiveness on many of the pages is completely broken… please fix this.
We are working on an update for Hexagonal, and we expect it to be live on themeforest within the next 5 – 10 days.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteFor some reason my sub pages aren’t being displayed in the Main Menu at the top. I have them organized correctly in my Admin Menu section, but the drop downs are not activating. Would you know why this is happening?
I have tried to be in touch with the author and even extended support ($30) but they have not connected back. I am having the same issues many are with the Blog Avatar:
ReplyDelete1. I’m using the template but I cannot find the way to change the avatar image… can you please help me with this? Is the A image on the beginning, I will like to customize it with my company logo.
2. For the Recent Projects section that appears on the homepage, The images associated will not display unless I populate all 7 featured images with the same image. Thus, I am unable to customize any of the images to be different.
There are other issues I’ve found with this theme, but these ones really alter the ability to make this usable. I am hoping they will be in touch soon.
Can custom colors be utilized with this theme? Also, are short codes readily available?
ReplyDeleteThanks!