Glocal - Responsive Directory Template

Themeforest Glocal - Responsive Directory Template HTML Template

Download Glocal - Responsive Directory Template HTML Template

Download Glocal - Responsive Directory Template HTML Template

The WordPress version is now available!




Glocal is a content driven Directory Portal that is ideal for listing any kind of entity or activity, whether it’s a restaurant, an event, a candidate, a vacancy or even a consortium of companies.

In a directory, content is key, therefore we have implemented a user-friendly solution with front-end facilities, that offers to users the possibility to illustrate all kind of information about their company/entity/activity:








  • New company pages (left sidebar, right sidebar)

  • Company tabs with portfolio, events, products & services, blog, contacts

  • 6 new headers

  • Multiple colors

  • Google Map with options to hide/show
  • Street view
  • Slider
  • Advanced search options
  • full width / boxed view
  • Companies Listing
  • Company Page
  • Product Page
  • Blog
  • Portfolio (1-4)
  • PHP contact form
  • Shortcodes
  • Login/Register dropdown form
  • Sidebar for banners & Advertising












Download Glocal - Responsive Directory Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. This template is not updated to latest version of WP. All plugin are out to date…

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a template not a wordpress theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have purchased the WordPress version. Unfortunately did not create a backup and the Item is removed from my download list. I paid for something I did not use. Is there a way I can get the zip file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please Can I have a link where I can download the Wordpress version as I don’t have a backup copy and I need the theme for a project.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pav Wines Responsive Theme

Tango - Responsive HTML5 Template

Teddy-Responsive Blog Magazine Portfolio WP Theme