Gameforest - Gaming Theme HTML
Themeforest Gameforest - Gaming Theme HTML HTML Template
Gameforest is a Bootstrap Gaming Theme for HTML. Build your own gaming theme with gameforest and you will love to use it.
Clean and pure coded HTML, CSS files what is included in your downloaded package. Attached more then 70+ HTML pages and customized elements.
Gameforest Gaming Theme Features:
- 70+ HTML files
- Multipurpose usage for your gaming site
- Clean and unique gaming theme
- Bootstrap gaming theme
- Responsive design
- Bootstrap utilities
- 40+ custom bootstrap components
- Multiple sidebar with right and left position
- FontAwesome Support
- Mega menu with tons of animation
- Login and Register pages
- Game page for listing games
- Game Reviews
- Videos
- Galleries for game photos
- Profile Page
- Forums
- Blogs with multiple layouts
- Gaming Widgets
- Countdown timer
- Google Maps integration
- Added SCSS, Twig and Gulp
- Documentation
- Well organized, commented & clean codes
- 6 months included support and fast answer with help
- Lifetime updates and bug fixes
Note: Demo images are not included in this theme and belongs to Patrick Brown.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI’m trying to get the Login working but I don’t know why this isn’t working. How can I setup the page, or how to setup the MySQL database for the login?
ok ok got it sry html Template. Need 2 do my one way
ReplyDeleteOk, i don’t really know how to work with that… just have some basic HTML knowledge. I send a refund request. Hope u can understand that. excuse the circumstances.
ReplyDeleteThanks Marcel
Hi ISanel,
ReplyDeleteSorry, but I can’t accept your refund request if you downloaded the theme. Not hard to use this theme with basic html knowledge.
YAKUZI
Hi there. So there are just HTML files, which means that we cannot use wordpress? How do we post blog posts then? Or add users? And so on.
ReplyDeleteHi, just as you wrote. It is not available for wordpress or any other content management system.
ReplyDeleteThank you for repeating what I just said, but my question was, how do I create blog posts, add users and so on if there is no content management?
ReplyDeleteIf you would to manage your posts and store data about users etc then you need to create your own php version.
ReplyDeletedoes this theme work with WordPress?
ReplyDeleteHi Eddy! Sorry, but it is a html theme and not compatible with wordpress.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI need users page template, but i cant see example for it.
Hi, there is no available example for listing users but you can solve it with cards or tables.
ReplyDeleteTables: http://gameforest.yakuzi.eu/elements-tables.html
Cards: http://gameforest.yakuzi.eu/elements-cards.html
Cheers,
YAKUZI
Can you recommend me a site (a picture bank) to find pictures of games to enrich my content ?
ReplyDeleteSure, just send me an email from my profile page.
ReplyDeleteYour theme looks awesome, probably the best i’ve seen on ThemeForest. If I buy it today, will I have lifetime updates or just for the next 6 months ?
ReplyDeleteThank you. Yes, you will get lifetime updates after you purchased the theme
ReplyDeleteGood to know, so let’s go
ReplyDeleteAgain, your theme is so beautiful. If you will permit me, I suggest you to add some email templates, such as ‘Email confirmation’ or typical newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI’m not planning to add email templates for gameforest but I’m still working on new features what will be available soon
ReplyDeleteSo much teasing
ReplyDeleteI really love this! Why is not a Wordpress template?
ReplyDeleteThanks. I prefer “clean solutions” but I can’t tell this about the worpdress.
ReplyDeleteHello, I would like to renew my support, but first I want to know if this Theme is Wordpress compatible.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Hi, It is a html theme and not available for wordpress.
ReplyDeleteThanks Yakuzi, I really like this theme, been using it for a while on my webpage, but for different reasons I have to change to wordpress If you ever do make it wordpress compatible, even if it is another theme that needs to be bough, just let me know.
ReplyDeleteHi sir im trying to stall this theme to my wordpress website and is not work can you help me?
ReplyDeleteHi, It is a html theme and not compatible with wordpress.
ReplyDeleteHi, I asked for a refund, I got confused when it came to buying!
ReplyDeleteThis comment is currently being reviewed.
ReplyDeleteAre you planning to release any updates for the theme in future? Because the last update was 9 Dec 16, I would like to know if you’re still actively developing the theme
ReplyDeleteYes, I am still working on v 4.0 and it will be available on this summer . I recommend you to follow me on facebook for more information about the updates https://facebook.com/yakuthemes
ReplyDeleteHi, new update is available now for gameforest.
ReplyDeleteHi, I’ve read you’re working on the new version of Gameforest, I wanted to ask you if you were planning to replace the navbar on your desktop/tablet/mobile, That as they are done now, have an old style look…
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot and congratulations on the theme, I’m using this theme in my project since 2014 and I’m really happy about it.
Hi, I rewrote a lot of components in v4 so the navbar will be replaced with new style, fresh code and good news that you don’t have to wait too much for the new update. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Giogiosw, v4 is available now with fresh new navbar and hope you like it.
ReplyDeleteHi Yakuzi! Beautiful update! The use of SCSS is really great. Unfortunately, I can not find the Game Widgets, have you removed them? Were very useful
ReplyDeleteYes, I rewrote v4 from zero but I can add it on next week.
ReplyDeleteHi I noticed that columns no longer work with masonry, this is a great news. However, I noticed that the elements are displayed in a particular way in the columns (screen: https://goo.gl/vuiXJv). Is there a way to have the content sorted as in the right screen without having to use external scripts (Masonry, Salvattore…)?
ReplyDeleteHi, I used column gaps instead of masonry just like here https://yakuthemes.com/gameforest/blog-columns.html
ReplyDeleteIt is only css so just create a class something like this:
.columns {
column-count: 3;
column-gap: 25px;
}
but with the new grid system is not required to order items like masonry because enough to use col-* in a row just try it.
Fantastic, I did not know the gap-column, but how do I create the right sorting as in the screenshot on the right? Because now he puts the new elements under and not to the right of the previous element…
ReplyDeleteExample:
1,3,5
2,4,6
Instead of what I am wanting as:
1,2,3
4,5,6
This may be a problem in a news site… So to order the elements as I want, should I use jquery?
in this case you should use masonry
ReplyDeleteHey ! May I know if its possible to make the slideshow at the index page responsive? Maybe u could share some code?
ReplyDeleteHi it is responsive if you have larger resolution then you can add larger images or just remove the ken burns class.
ReplyDeleteFinally a good theme that is not wordpress, I’ll buy it, but I have a question regarding bootstrap, you intend to upgrade the bootstrap version to v4 (when it’s officially released)
ReplyDeleteThank you. It is possible after the bootstrap 4 officially released and I added the bs4 grid system into the next version what will be available soon.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, thank you, I’ll buy it.
ReplyDeleteAny reason why on the gallery page the filters only show the first thumbnail with a matching ID instead of all of the thumbnails with matching IDs? I thought it was just me but I went to the live preview and noticed it happens on there as well.
ReplyDeleteHi Kurt!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your report. I’ll fix it soon in next update.
Hi, I ask for a refund for the purchase, I was misled because I thought this software is for use, not HTML files. I did not download the files, only after the purchase I read the support and I read that it still does not work with anything. Is it possible to return your money? I did not download the files and I did not use it so I do not think so. I greet and apologize for the trouble.
ReplyDeleteHi, It is working with html so u can upload static files to your ftp server just like on the demo page but it is possible to get a refund if u didn’t download the files yet.
ReplyDeleteI have not downloaded files yet. That’s why I would like a refund.
ReplyDeleteThis comment is currently being reviewed.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I applied for a refund. Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble.
ReplyDeleteyou wrote u didn’t download the theme yet but I totally see that u downloaded it in your history so what should I do now? I think it is not correct from your side.
ReplyDeleteI downloaded the files but I did not unzip them, only as I saw that they did not work with anything I removed them right away. The files are deleted so I do not have them as I would even use in the future or something.
ReplyDeleteThis is not how works the envato policy.
ReplyDeleteSince I removed and I do not use, then what the problem? I did not know that I was not allowed to download files.
ReplyDeleteAny updates coming? It’s been 7 months and the theme isn’t where I want to use it.. Loved the older designs.. thanks.
ReplyDeleteHi Brandon, I’m still working on the 4.0 and it will be available soon. You don’t have to wait too much.
ReplyDeleteNew update is available.
ReplyDeleteIf this was made for wordpress and sold for $149 with woocommerce compatibility. I would have already bought it. The theme looks great honestly, but I can’t use it.
ReplyDeleteI don’t prefer wordpress but would like to focus to laravel and create quality product with clean code etc. Anyway thank you for your positive feedback.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteWhat’s new in the last update ?
Thanks
Hi, I totally rebuild the theme so just check the demo
ReplyDeleteHey, first of all, congrats for the new version. So amazing. Is there any way to have the ‘user logged’ part of the header, with the dropdown with ‘Profile’, ‘Settings’, ‘Logout’ ?
ReplyDeleteHi, thank you. Yes, it is possible just add to the link the dropdown like on dropdown component page but I’ll add it to the profile page on next week.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot !
ReplyDelete